In this Discussion

OK Go quotes

Comments

• QUOTE (Claret @ May 11 2007, 04:44 PM)
    "I tried to teach these mother fuckers dreidle dreidle but they wouldn't do it..." - Tim

You stole my Tim quote!
  • Any quote w/ Tim talking about how he needs to go to the bathroom right now is amusing. I'm trying to remember the VMA one, but it escapes me.
  • QUOTE (Redstar7 @ May 15 2007, 03:45 AM)
    You stole my Tim quote!
    I'm sorry, Tabatha darling. It had to be mentioned. Forgive me?
  • Damian said in that table tennis tutorial :"it's like normal tennis, but with different rules..."

and in that old interview on youtube

"i had a mic like this, but different."

(or something like that)

so great!
  • Random crowd person (NOT me): Damian I want your babies!!!
    Damian: I don't have any babies yet, but when I have them, I will not be giving them to you, sorry.
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Jun 15 2007, 08:55 AM)
    Random crowd person (NOT me): Damian I want your babies!!!
    Damian: I don't have any babies yet, but when I have them, I will not be giving them to you, sorry.

BRILLIANT. LOVE IT.
  • damian: i think sunlight is the devil of rock and roll... because its really fuckin' scary that i can see all of you....
  • they're so brilliant!!!!
  • "If I could be anything (other than a musician), I would be a cognitive scientist or a Lego designer."

Guess who. smile.gif
  • There's one that's something like, "Well, I've tasted Tim's cooking... and we're still friends. That's saying a lot." laugh.gif
  • I saw this

"Being a straight boy in a gay bar is so much fun -
    All the girls are like "Ooo i bet I can turn you"
    And you just go "oh, i bet you can't, sweety!" *acts camp* - Damian Kulash"

in someone's profile, but I don't know what it's from. Can someone help me out?
  • ^^ that would be mine, lol smile.gif

It's from a conversation with him after a show in February. He was telling me (and some others, probably, I didn't take much notice of other people lol) about how he worked in a gay bar in London. I'm sorry there's no footage of Damian acting camply!
  • hahhahahah oh i love you alice. and that quote...

i had a good one but i totally forgot it.
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Jul 7 2007, 02:12 PM)
    ^^ that would be mine, lol smile.gif

It's from a conversation with him after a show in February. He was telling me (and some others, probably, I didn't take much notice of other people lol) about how he worked in a gay bar in London. I'm sorry there's no footage of Damian acting camply!

Oh thanks! I thought it was from an interview, and if it had been that would have been the most amazing interview.
  • "Don't drive fast...speed doesn't turn me on."

From our beloved Tim.
  • Dan."Loads of good things happened in the seventies (...) I was born"

we should collect more quotes of him...he's so funny.
  • ^ I love Dan! wub.gif
  • "You're so vertical!" - The Kulash

These quotes crack me up. laugh.gif Even though I've already heard them all about a million times. tongue.gif
  • "lying again!" (something to adopt... it's great to start yelling this in the middle of a conversation)
    "We're very sad people" - Tim
    "We have been felt" - Damian

"I remember thinking to myself its important to floss, but just don’t do it to hard. "
    "I was trying to eat a gigantic flat of chocolate ice cream which made me feel really sick,
    but once I got past feeling sick I felt pretty awesome that I had eaten an entire flat of chocolate ice cream. "

both Tim
  • “If you ask me how I define success, I define it by being able to bring a ping-pong table on tour.” - Tim wub.gif