In this Discussion

OK Go quotes

Comments

• QUOTE (sherib @ Jul 30 2007, 08:39 AM)
    laugh.gif
    Where is that from?

it's from this article http://adnauseam.podbean.com/2007/07/07/okgo/

and yeah, there are heaps of animals with pouches here. heaps!!
  • i like this quote from the same article “We’re already planning our wheelchair dance!” says Kulash, signing off “You’ll see it in about thirty years.”
  • QUOTE (Juniperberry! @ Jul 30 2007, 01:54 AM)
    it's from this article http://adnauseam.podbean.com/2007/07/07/okgo/

and yeah, there are heaps of animals with pouches here. heaps!!

Thank you very muchly!
  • QUOTE (AllTheGoodNamesAreTaken @ Jul 30 2007, 10:20 PM)
    i like this quote from the same article “We’re already planning our wheelchair dance!” says Kulash, signing off “You’ll see it in about thirty years.”

laugh.gif oooh i can't wait!! By then i'll be able to get into their shows =P

QUOTE (sherib @ Jul 30 2007, 10:29 PM)
    Thank you very muchly!

No worries!!! I hope there'll be many more aussie articles to come!
  • Fan Correspondents: If you could be any household appliance, what would it be?

Rusty: What about a curling iron...hot and useful.

haha
  • ok i have to write an essay about myself and i have to end it in a quote from a song i like that i like live by and i want it to be an ok go one but there are soo many! i really wanted to use " Don't be so damn benign and don't waste my fucking time." but i think i might get in a little bit of trouble for that and " Jump off the ship before the shit just runs aground"
  • I've always been quite fond of "Mediocre people do exceptional things all the time"
  • QUOTE (nostabenitsirhc @ Aug 17 2007, 01:53 AM)
    I've always been quite fond of "Mediocre people do exceptional things all the time"

i really love that one!!
  • omg im so retarded thats awesome i totally forgot about that one! thank you soo much i think im going to definatly use that one along with some others
  • Glad I could help smile.gif
  • Wait, isn't it kind of..implying that you're just mediocre?
  • that is true but i mean im not exaclty extraordinary
  • Hmm. I would probably use that one anyways, just because I like it so much. Hmm.
  • QUOTE (AllTheGoodNamesAreTaken @ Aug 16 2007, 08:01 PM)
    that is true but i mean im not exaclty extraordinary

Mhmm, that's why I would use it, because I'm not an extraordinary person, but it would be like I was saying that I could do amazing things too.
  • haha dont worry im going to
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Aug 16 2007, 07:59 PM)
    Wait, isn't it kind of..implying that you're just mediocre?

Well, you could look at it as "you're awesome - don't be jealous of other people, because they're mediocre! they just happened to get lucky."
  • Haha true! smile.gif
  • geez this quote can go soo many ways thtas whats so awesome of it
  • Mhmm!
    I love that quote. At the concert I went to, the whole audience seemed to know that one line smile.gif