In this Discussion

OK Go quotes

Comments

• BINOKGO

(a combination of Bingo and Ok Go)

Can this count as a quote? I saw it hidden in the GOI video
  • "Rusty Ross.... you know what? Rusty Ross is the brocoli"

or something like that... haha, it's from the let's get baked with OK Go interview...

basically everything from that interview, the way Tim says "Dig it!!" and talks about being drunk "Just one more poptart..."

hahahahaha
  • QUOTE (mayonaise @ Dec 12 2007, 04:51 PM)
    "Rusty Ross.... you know what? Rusty Ross is the brocoli"

or something like that... haha, it's from the let's get baked with OK Go interview...

basically everything from that interview, the way Tim says "Dig it!!" and talks about being drunk "Just one more poptart..."

hahahahaha

OMG I haven't seen that interview! Where can I find it please?
  • it is a radio interview and i dunno where you can find it, but i can send it to you if you want? i pm you...

or shall i put it to the song account??
  • Found it. smile.gif

Thanks Miss Mayo.

Rosa
  • oh, ok.

smile.gif i still uploaded it
  • "I haven't actually walked on the water..." - Damian
  • "I just like to slide on my shoooooes" - Damian Kulash

laugh.gif
  • the possum sounds Damian makes in here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFzAD_X-FX4

can't exactly quote those wink.gif
  • Everytime Damian says "effing"... I did not know the word before I heard him talk (but I'm not a native speaker, so...)

In those newish making of DWYW, I think it was the first, Dan "talking" Chinese. God, he's so funny biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
  • "hi, i'm tom norwood and i enjoy dave matthews band"

edit: i'm listening to DMB and i thought of this... don't hate me, andy!
  • "Guten Tag" the way Tim says it when introducing youtube to Germany... biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Podcast # 3:

"The photographer lived in like 14 companies...countrys...companies" - Damian
    "Come on lads!" -Damian, shouting
    "You might notice that several members of our band don't need that much hair styling...or can't even take that much hair styling..."
    "What...what, what ... does it take you so long to take my photo..." -Damian describing Tims face at the photoshoot
    and then... Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore describing Tims face as a male Camilla Parker Bowles... laughter.

biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
  • "I think what we're looking at is not a plea of innocence, it's a cry of regret." Damian as the Badge
  • haha

"It's not what have I done. It's what have I done."-Also, the Badge
  • ^^ Thank you for capturing that very memorable Damian moment cool.gif biggrin.gif
  • QUOTE (beckysioux @ Apr 18 2008, 09:08 AM)

That moment made me realize how much I miss them.

(is that wrong?) biggrin.gif
  • QUOTE (Beasle @ Apr 18 2008, 11:15 AM)
    ^^ Thank you for capturing that very memorable Damian moment cool.gif biggrin.gif

Not a prob Angie. PS I might have something for you when I see you next week. I just hope I remember it.

QUOTE (toiletdog @ Apr 18 2008, 11:26 AM)
    That moment made me realize how much I miss them.

(is that wrong?) biggrin.gif

It's not wrong at all! You're seein' 'em in a month right? Chicago then Indy?
  • QUOTE (Beasle @ Apr 18 2008, 12:15 PM)
    ^^ Thank you for capturing that very memorable Damian moment cool.gif biggrin.gif

Most certainly seconded... I love it. I love you. And I love your wonderful camera smile.gif

tdog... we're seeing you in Chicago and Indy, right?!