In this Discussion

OK Go quotes

Comments

• great...and..er that's all I want to say...love that quote!
  • Rusty Ross, "I'm sort of like the food nerd actually. Like every time we come into a new town I would search the internet till I find like the best breads..." huh.gif

Rosa biggrin.gif
  • QUOTE (Surfer Rosa @ Jul 19 2007, 07:33 AM)
    Rusty Ross, "I'm sort of like the food nerd actually. Like every time we come into a new town I would search the internet till I find like the best breads..."

Hah! Oh so that's what that is... a "food nerd"! I like experimenting with food and finding great food, but "food snob" always sounded way too harsh. "Food nerd" it is, then!

QUOTE (toiletdog @ Jul 7 2007, 04:03 PM)
    "If I could be anything (other than a musician), I would be a cognitive scientist..."

blink.gif laugh.gif The reasons to like them just keep adding up for me! That's Damian, right? I could probably hook a guy like him up in either Hawaii or Florida. Not that I'd assume he'd need help, or like those places, and I bet Brown would be happy to have him back tongue.gif (but... I mean... Hawaii!!)
  • Tim's reply when asked if he had any phobias:

"I'm afraid of snakes. I'm really really afraid of snakes. I'm kind of afraid of Damian."
    Tim's reply when asked if he had any phobias:

"I'm afraid of snakes. I'm really really afraid of snakes. I'm kind of afraid of Damian."

LOL...I wonder if he bites too wink.gif
  • "for Damian Kulash, this is Tim Nordwind"

cracks me up everytime!!
  • "I was the one who had played the violin, so I -- with my copious experience with stringed instruments -- was voted guitarist." -- Damian, on starting a band with Tim at summer camp at 11 & 12 years old. I can just picture it. biggrin.gif
  • "I am dead-set on seeing every marsupial you've got. I want to see everything that has a pouch." - Tim Nordwind
  • QUOTE (DJRose @ Jul 26 2007, 02:25 PM)
    "I am dead-set on seeing every marsupial you've got. I want to see everything that has a pouch." - Tim Nordwind

lovely biggrin.gif
  • QUOTE (DJRose @ Jul 26 2007, 05:25 AM)
    "I am dead-set on seeing every marsupial you've got. I want to see everything that has a pouch." - Tim Nordwind

LOL thats exactly what I would do if i went to Australia
  • haha Tim's going to be very busy trying to find all our marsupials! i don't think i've even seen them all!

I find this one frome Damian hilarious, not only does he try for an aussie accent but he doesn't seem to realise that it's actually winter down under:

"We’re very excited to get to Austr-yaah" kids Damian "I want to lie on the beach until my fat ass gets nice and brown." When I suggest that it might in fact go red, he proceeds to explode in laughter. "Nah man, we're Americans, the only thing red here is our necks."

... i wonder if he's a boardies or budgie smuggling kind of guy..??
  • "he's never had ice cream or performed a sex act...he's pure"

laugh.gif
  • ^^^ Haha! I totally forogot about that!
  • who said that one?
  • QUOTE (AllTheGoodNamesAreTaken @ Jul 29 2007, 10:11 AM)
    who said that one?

Dan..in the table tennis video.
  • omg ive seen that video 500 times how did i not remember, i think ive had a mini stroke without knowing.
  • QUOTE (Juniperberry! @ Jul 28 2007, 08:47 PM)
    "We’re very excited to get to Austr-yaah" kids Damian "I want to lie on the beach until my fat ass gets nice and brown." When I suggest that it might in fact go red, he proceeds to explode in laughter. "Nah man, we're Americans, the only thing red here is our necks."

laugh.gif
    Where is that from?
  • QUOTE (Juniperberry! @ Jul 28 2007, 09:47 PM)
    he doesn't seem to realise that it's actually winter down under:

LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWLZ!!!! SO TRUE!!!!!
  • QUOTE (DJRose @ Jul 26 2007, 08:25 AM)

how many thinks have a pouch i can only think of one
  • according to this site, there are 140 species of marsupials in the whole of Australia. wow, i could only think of about 4. biggrin.gif ph34r.gif