In this Discussion

Random Picture thread

Comments

• QUOTE (m_I_a @ Jul 7 2007, 10:30 PM)
    i think if people made nasty comments to you about diabetes near me, i'd punch them in the face tongue.gif GET INFORMATION YOU IGNORANTS!!

wub.gif
    You're such a wonderful lady!
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Jul 7 2007, 10:36 PM)
    wub.gif
    You're such a wonderful lady!

wub.gif
    thanks, but you're even better because besides being wonderfull, you have the most beautifull hair and a big heart biggrin.gif
  • Hahah that's so sweet. But you've got a huge heart as well, and I can't really help my hair LOL tongue.gif
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Jul 7 2007, 10:48 PM)
    Hahah that's so sweet. But you've got a huge heart as well, and I can't really help my hair LOL tongue.gif

LOOOL good point

Electra, you'd get every boy you want around here, there are veeeeerryy few redheads around here. All my life i've only known one redhead...

Or even Spain, spanish boys would toatlly fall for you!!
  • Oh man, once again I'm in the wrong friggin' country! tongue.gif
    (You can call me Alice if you want, by the way!)

I noticed I got a fair amount of attention in Italy, less in Portugal though... In England I just get lorry drivers shouting "ginger" at me. Redheads get a lot of teasing here.
  • you've been to this corner of the world?? what have you thought about it? Which cities? tongue.gif (i'm curious...)

uuuh italy ehehe (the place in the world where it's suposed to exist more cute guys per square!!) rolleyes.gif i'll be a happy person in iceland because they looove brunettes hehe

don't worry about drivers yelling "ginger" cause to me they yell stuff like "great ass!!" or the best one i've ever heard "is she a wil orchid?" i just looked around me and the street was empty and i realised it was for me so i droped my bags and just laughed my ass off... laugh.gif that's probably the best one i've ever heard...
  • Oh, I'm afraid I've done the conventional Faro and the Algarve tourist stuff.. for the past 4 years my family and I have rented the same villa in Loule, we love it there. I love Portugal!

Hahaha, that's great! You get great stuff shouted at you! Here, "ginger" is an insult so it's not so fun. it's great that you take it in your stride tho.
  • you haaave to come to Lisbon and visit me! biggrin.gif i hate algarve in the summer even though i go there almost every summer.. i don't like it because there's too many people at the same time and the beaches are small. No wonder you don't get noticed, there's almost more british than portuguese tongue.gif

Are you comming this year too?
  • Ooo I'd love to go to Lisbon!!!
    Yeah, that's my problem - iIdon't like English people when I'm home - when I'm abroad, I don't want them to be there as well!!!

Nope, this is the first year for a while that I'm not coming, I'm afraid sad.gif
    Another time, I guess...
  • of course, you'll come here in another oportunitty and we'll meet wink.gifimage
    lisbon at night wub.gif

you can see the castle in the back

And why have I RANDOMLY posted these photos of these two handsome, hilarious men, you ask?!?!

Well, one, I'm drunk.

And TWO, I'm seeing them BOTH on July 13th!!!! I'm so damn excited.

I'm probably going to jump one of them. I can't decide which one first yet because I love them both. Possibly the Show, though.

Oooooo . . . very excited!!!
  • ^^ i love drunk posts ahah!
  • jaded!! i love you for lots of reasons... A. You post pictures of the Michael's B. You're drunk and C. You're seeing them this week!! LUCKY

and mia... holy shit that pic is amazing.
  • QUOTE (m_I_a @ Jul 7 2007, 06:06 PM)
    uuuh italy ehehe (the place in the world where it's suposed to exist more cute guys per square!!) rolleyes.gif

Glad to hear that I picked a good place to study abroad. wink.gif

Proof (players on the Italian world cup soccer team):
  • QUOTE (QueenofthePosers @ Jul 8 2007, 04:09 PM)

Z'omg yes!! You're studying there? Where abouts???

I love Italy... I love waiters who talk about you in Italian without realising that your dad can understand everything they're saying... >.< Italian guys love to wink. SO MUCH FUN!!! I wana go back.. can I come out and visit you, QotP? biggrin.gif
  • QUOTE (Jaded @ Jul 8 2007, 08:25 AM)

And why have I RANDOMLY posted these photos of these two handsome, hilarious men, you ask?!?!

Well, one, I'm drunk.

And TWO, I'm seeing them BOTH on July 13th!!!! I'm so damn excited.

I am jealous. Is Stella touring again?
  • QUOTE (QueenofthePosers @ Jul 8 2007, 09:09 AM)

dude my eyes feel violated
  • QUOTE (QueenofthePosers @ Jul 8 2007, 10:09 AM)

They're a bit too shiny...hehe.
  • AHH! youre seeing mib and mikey show?! woot take lots of stalkerish pictures for us...