In this Discussion

Random Picture thread

Comments

• QUOTE (KristaMichelle @ Jul 16 2007, 12:40 AM)
    Vortex of doom above my house:

damn thats pretty scary! whats happening there?
  • That was sometime last year, actually. It may have been two years ago, in fact. Dunno what was going on. It didn't even rain. 0_o

So sad (Thanks to the "If You Can't Differentiate Between "Your" and "You're" You Deserve To Die." Facebook group):

ain't that the cutest coffee ever?
  • I got a job in a pet store! That's right - a paycheck for playing with puppies.
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Aug 15 2007, 11:38 PM)
    I got a job in a pet store! That's right - a paycheck for playing with puppies.

YAY!!!
    Well done Kay!
    I'm so pleased for you wub.gif
    Woah - with you working in the pet store, and me working in a vets surgery...
    It's like we're preparing for our ark!
  • Hahahaha, I'm so braindead. I was positive this was the random thoughts thread!

Anyway, thank you Alice my sweet! I think we subconciously are. Maybe this is the world's warning that a flood is coming!
  • Haha I wondered if you'd got the wrong thread tongue.gif

Yes, it must be a sign!
    Umbrellas at the ready, people.
    And someone get us the phone number of one Mr Wainwright... wink.gif
  • Or Mr. Gyllenhaal firstly, so we can lure him!
  • Haha you two are hilarious laugh.gif
    And congrats on the job!

QUOTE (agentnumone @ Aug 15 2007, 04:49 PM)

ain't that the cutest coffee ever?

Mhmm! I tried to make art out of my hot chocolate once, but it just looked like someone needed to stir it laugh.gif
  • Aw, thank you!
  • You're welcome!
  • im pretty sure that there's such a thing as coffee art?

EDIT:image

i had a look on youtube, and there were a few good video's. Its amazing how they can make master pieces with some cream and coffee!
    coffee and cream art
    asian coffee art with colours
  • yeah i was watching a shop on the discovery channel and they were like showing peoples coffee art and stuff some of them were like amazing
  • Mmm so cool!

Does anybody else have the urge to try it!?!?
  • I had to do that for houuuurs every day when I worked at a coffee shop.
  • Really!? Could you give me lessons!? laugh.gif

Was it fun?
  • Haha, it's really easy, I bet you could learn just from those videos! It was fun for a little while, but you start to hate upcoming holidays because you're drawing easter bunnies and hearts and shamrocks and Rudolph's face all day..
  • Haha. Hmm, I might try it sometime. Maybe I'll have some hot chocolate later, and do it with that. I guess I could use a toothpick for the tool?
    Mmm, let's see how this time goes.
  • Weird. My friend and I were just looking at strange pics and such, and we found this page: http://www.oddee.com/item_86089.aspx

Coincidence? Fate? Both? Neither?

Should I stop now? tongue.gif
  • laugh.gif laugh.gif!!!
    Amazing.

I wonder who invented it.