In this Discussion

Random Picture thread

Comments

• QUOTE (Electra @ Jul 8 2007, 11:33 AM)
    Z'omg yes!! You're studying there? Where abouts???

I love Italy... I love waiters who talk about you in Italian without realising that your dad can understand everything they're saying... >.< Italian guys love to wink. SO MUCH FUN!!! I wana go back.. can I come out and visit you, QotP? biggrin.gif

I'm going to the University of Florence this year, so I'll be in Florence from the end of August through the end of next June. I'm down for visitors if anyone's coming to Italy while I'm there.

I'm super excited about picking up European guys. Being single is definitely worth it when you're going to be abroad for a year and can do pretty much whatever you want....wink.gif
  • but Sarah, be carefull because some "blinkers" are married and occupied tongue.gif

latino guys are friskey when it comes to foregners...

but i just hope that you have the time of your life there biggrin.gif
  • QUOTE (katieyellow @ Jul 8 2007, 03:32 PM)
    and mia... holy shit that pic is amazing.

i really like the view of the city because it has 7 hills and you can see all city in the top of each one. the really bad part is to climb the hills by feet... laugh.gif
  • Jaded, that's awesome that you are seeing the Michaels...i'm jealous! take lots of pics please!
  • hahaha that is quite random
  • haha
    yeah i love it
    I'm going to the University of Florence this year, so I'll be in Florence from the end of August through the end of next June. I'm down for visitors if anyone's coming to Italy while I'm there.

I'm super excited about picking up European guys. Being single is definitely worth it when you're going to be abroad for a year and can do pretty much whatever you want....wink.gif

ohh your so fuckin lucky.
    say hello to my relatives!
    lol
  • Oh, I'll definitely be taking a lot of photos.

I don't think Stella is performing on tours again. I recently just found out that the Show was performing with MIB; initially I only thought MIB was on the bill. So I don't know if they're doing a performance together or seperately.

I'm hoping together . . . and David Wain will make a guest appearance.
  • ^^ o man, that would be amazing!!!!
  • ekkk! i just saw this! ooo you are so lucky Jade! Hope you have fun, and if you meet them tell them to make a trip up to toronto tongue.gif

ooo and i would jump Sir.Show first... happy.gif
  • just because i fucking love this show... especially this episode...

my friend sent me this in an email... i have NO idea where she found it... but it fucking cracks me up:

and. a lil som' som' i did awhile back. this was put on the band's site. i'm a pround mama smile.gif
  • i just found this on my sister's myspace... they are on a bus... and their "wands" are pretzel rods...

she's on the left.
  • HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Classic

Also!

• ^^ omg that's scary!! biggrin.gif
  • hahahhahahahah head pops? wtf??
  • Because it's Freud's head..get it?
  • Hahahaha it's the "sometimes a lollipop is just a lollipop" that gets me

Also!

an honest-to-god van on the highway going up to Montreal. My friends and I determined that it was probably not safe.

This made me laugh until I cried (true story) the first time I saw it.

Stuffonmycat.com
  • QUOTE (tonetoile @ Jul 11 2007, 07:20 PM)
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Classic
    Also!

not as phallic as it should be, pardon the smutty choice of words

nothing says smut like phallus
  • I am completely mesmerized by this burger. It's... It's bigger than my cat!!

and I have a huge cat!!!

It's gotta be like, a weeks worth of calories. it's.... it can't be real.

• QUOTE (Wolf359 @ Jul 15 2007, 08:01 PM)
    I am completely mesmerized by this burger. It's... It's bigger than my cat!!

and I have a huge cat!!!

It's gotta be like, a weeks worth of calories. it's.... it can't be real.

Holy... blink.gif

Vortex of doom above my house: