In this Discussion

Paolo Nutini

Comments

• QUOTE (Vinca15 @ Aug 20 2007, 11:43 PM)
    haha, courtney, u better like me! mad.gif biggrin.gif

and yes, make a demo cd
    i can give it to paolo when me and ambie see him wink.gif

totally.

No, then he will steal my awesome song.

It's miiiineeee.

tongue.gif

OMG Vinnie, I just realized you have the same birthday as Joe. Except his is the year before.

QUOTE (amberdino @ Aug 21 2007, 01:33 AM)
    hahahahahhaha

omg i missed some awesomeness today!

courtney aw i think the jonas brothers are cute too.. well all i've seen are the random clips on disney channel.. speaking of which i needa finish watching HSM2 (shut up, you know you watched it!) i dvr'ed it cuz i was working friday night.
    post a good picture of joe!
    and then a good paolo one even if its a repeat! we haven't had a good paolo pic in awhile...
    oh and i love love love your poem/song.. its ballin dude.
    cool.gif

Sure, I will, maybe later. (Of Joe and Paolo.)

And I didn't like HSM2. First off, Zac came off as more gay than the first movie (which I loved) could ever had made him, and they added way too many effects to the songs and not enough cool choreography. And Sharpay didn't seem so Sharpay.
  • Girls - look at this piece of genius:

Disclaimer: courtesy of Dietpepsidrunk, who likes 8 out of 11 songs on Paolo's album, but thinks his large nose and wide-set eyes makes him look "fishy".

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
    I love her so much for this.
  • hahahahahaha

I love her too.

But I think wide-set eyes are beautiful on most people, but I must agree Paolo\'s nose is somewhat large.

By Ambie's request - Paolo.

• ooo nice picture courtney!
    so sexy. wub.gif

and of course he has a big nose - he's italian!!!
    but that picture was hilarious.

i think i need to finish watching the first hsm because i kinda forgot a lot of it.. but i've only watched like less than half of the second, and its sooo cheesy.. more cheesy than the first.. and i don't appreciate how flaming sharpay's friend (or i think brother?) is. and yeah zac is just ehh i dunno..
    but i think if i were 10 years old right now i'd be in love with zac.. cuz hey even now i like him, and the article in rolling stone about him is good - he seems so chill and down to earth and all that.
  • LOL

The first HSM is definitely better. Because Zac/Troy is kind of fruity in the second one. And the way the numbers are done are better in the first one too.

There's an article about Zac in TIME. He said that if he were watching HSM, he wouldn't be able to get through it.

mad.gif
    My sisters are teasing me about the Jonas thing.
    Okay, like three days ago, I saw this funny little fluff about the JoBros, and one of the fans had a shirt that said, "Future Mrs. Jonas," and I totally made fun of it. Then I started liking their songs, and now my sisters are like, "OMG, obsessed with the Jonas Brothers!", "Wow, you do like the Jonas Brothers.", and, the most annoying of them all, "Of course! Courtney's the future Mrs. Jonas."
  • Aww, well you can't help that you like what you like.

Electra, that picture makes me sad for Paolo. laugh.gif

Mmm, and I love that picture Courtney!!

Do you guys think that the actors/actresses in HSM are good? Or do you think it seems fake?
    A lot of Disney actors have a certain way of acting, that to me almost seems bad, but yet good because it seems like that's what they want, especially when you look at all of their shows, and also when you see the people in shows/movies unrealated to Disney.
    Hmm, what do you think?
  • Some of the comedy ones on the Disney Channel, I think, are supposed to act that way.

But I do think that the acting in HSM2 is a bit bad.
  • Yea, it seems like they want them to act like that, since I've seen some of the people in other things.

Were you/are you more of a Disney or Nickelodeon kid?
  • Disney.

I still watch it sometimes.

Unless America's Next Top Model is on.

tongue.gif
  • I think when I was really little, I was both, but then I became a Disney kid.
    I too still watch it occasionaly when nothing else is on (I like having my TV on while I'm in my room. Without it, it seems eerie.)

I love America's Next Top Model! biggrin.gif
  • QUOTE (Courtneytastic @ Aug 21 2007, 02:03 PM)
    No, then he will steal my awesome song.

It's miiiineeee.

tongue.gif

OMG Vinnie, I just realized you have the same birthday as Joe. Except his is the year before.
    Sure, I will, maybe later. (Of Joe and Paolo.)

And I didn't like HSM2. First off, Zac came off as more gay than the first movie (which I loved) could ever had made him, and they added way too many effects to the songs and not enough cool choreography. And Sharpay didn't seem so Sharpay.

hahahahhahahaha

omg, and this joe [who im gonna call little mj] guy is totally kool.
    i approve of the marriage wink.gif

and more gay? hahahahahahahahha

i feel like im the only person in america who hasn't watched those movies.
  • LOL
    OMG
    You guys will be part of my maids of honor.

So apparently I'm marrying two people?

QUOTE (Vinca15 @ Aug 21 2007, 03:19 PM)
    i feel like im the only person in america who hasn't watched those movies.

My dad hasn't watched it.
  • no vinnie, i haven't watched those movies, and I don't intend too! biggrin.gif
  • Haha, my dad hasn't either laugh.gif
    Neither has my brother or my mom. You're not alone!
  • LOL

My 23-year-old sister just asked me if they had a DVD for HSM.
  • I think they do...
  • Hmm. So does your sister like it?
  • I suppose. And she yelled at me for not DVR-ing HSM2.

Heehee.

Now she wants to bake cupcakes! (Really!)
  • Haha, well then she must like it laugh.gif

You know, I've never been a fan of cupcakes. I prefer actual cake.