In this Discussion

Paolo Nutini

Comments

• LOL

OMG Yes!

Those are some smooth moves. What else can you expect from an April 23 dude?! (That's him, right? Whatever. tongue.gif)

Yes!

But we'll have to use Disney so we're just a bit more famous.

But on YouTube we can have videos of us being our true selves, LOL.

And then, we can go on tour and all the fans will give me my favorite chocolate oranges.
  • hmm, disney...meh...they prob wont want us...we're too kool for that wink.gif

and, yes, lots of vids.....thats involve oil and chocolate blink.gif idk.....

omg, and i can get fans to give me medals and beanies and the balls that go on top of some of those beanies...omg...exciting!!!

ooo, and then we can go all over the world and check out all the sexy's wink.gif
  • No, you see, I've analyzed it.

If we were with the Disney people, then we would get like free publicity because they like do these fluff thingies when CDs are about to come out and they play the videos all the time.

But I see your point.

LOL

Omg, let's start now. So I'll get my dad to teach me guitar, and actually acquire a guitar, and practice singing. And you do your thing.
    LOL

But we are not exposing how we met. Or better yet, the way we met is "Gravitational force." LOL
  • ^^
    hahahahaha

i get u biggrin.gif i guess disney would be good....but if not, then we can go with capitol or rca [and then we would be under the same label as interpol and ok go or the strokes and then maybe we can force the company people to make us go on tour with them and then paul or julian can fall in love with me....the end]

so yeah....hahahah

ill start on playing my drums again and ill make my bro teach me how to play the bass...and then we can make our super sexy songs biggrin.gif
  • I'm so excited!

LOL

As if we're actually going through with this.

laugh.gif

But who knows? It could happen.

I mean, I've been working on this my whole life, LOL.

Aw, that's sad...sad.gif
  • ^^
    hahah, awww

dont be sad!!!

im excited too!!!!

sure, we can go through with it and then tell the legendary tale of how we met on the ok go mb and our awesomeness came together and we made sexy music wink.gif
  • No.

OMG That would be so embarassing.
    Especially after all I've said on this board.

We met by gravitational force, remember, Angela? Silly you.

laugh.gif

I'm working on Extra Virgin Olive Oil right...now.

Come on, little lady, don't keep this bottle of extra virgin olive oil waiting.
  • ^^
    hahahahahahhaa

ok...omg, that'll be hard to remember, u'll have to keep me on check, haha.

and, yes, i forgot that that would be embarrassing. im sure that julian or paul or paolo would not like the idea for our music video, hahaha.

that song = laugh.gif laugh.gif
  • LOL

It would be awkward to be touring with someone who we were talking about making a "music video" with.

OMG

Music videos.
    I would love shooting those.
  • hey guys, what are you talking about hahaha laugh.gif

o man, can i get in on this band thing. I want to go on tour with you guys and meet all these famous people!!
  • QUOTE (Courtneytastic @ Aug 21 2007, 10:22 PM)
    LOL

It would be awkward to be touring with someone who we were talking about making a "music video" with.

OMG

Music videos.
    I would love shooting those.

hahahahahaha

omg

u r sick....

...and i like it ohmy.gif

hahahahaaha idk......
  • QUOTE (porifera @ Aug 21 2007, 05:27 PM)
    hey guys, what are you talking about hahaha laugh.gif

o man, can i get in on this band thing. I want to go on tour with you guys and meet all these famous people!!

LOL
    You're enjoying it, aren't you, Party Patty?

Sure, you can join. You can be the backup dancer. LOL J/K You can be the second guitarist.

QUOTE (Vinca15 @ Aug 21 2007, 05:32 PM)
    hahahahahaha

omg

u r sick....

...and i like it ohmy.gif

hahahahaaha idk......

LOL

No. I like making normal music videos, not "music videos"!
    Note the quatation marks.

OMG
    LOL
    Hahahaha
  • aww, yay!! porridge!!

i guess the sisters things isn't gonna work out...since its impossible to have kids that are a month apart, haha. we can say we're aliens ohmy.gif biggrin.gif

and courtney, sure...regular music vids....wink.gif
  • ohmy.gif

OMG

You Vinnie you.

ohmy.gif

Oh, and do you notice that in music videos or pics or whatever, they always focus on the most attractive one or put him in the middle or something?
    That's what they do with Joe.
    LOL

And me. JK wink.gif

[I'll be back later. I'm going to play with my Wii, which has the same "birthday" as Vinnie and Joe....And Ben Affleck.]
  • hahah

omg, thats mean sad.gif poor little angela playing her drums in the corner sad.gif

aww, and bye!

have fun!!!
  • Bahahaha! laugh.gif
    You guys are hilarious!

Hey, can I be your photographer, and I'll take lots of pictures and post them everywhere so people will love you?
  • QUOTE (Vinca15 @ Aug 21 2007, 05:59 PM)
    hahah

omg, thats mean sad.gif poor little angela playing her drums in the corner sad.gif

aww, and bye!

have fun!!!

Aw...

"Who are you?"
    "I'm Angela, the drummer."

So sad...

LOL

Bye! Well, I'm here now, so Hi!

QUOTE (nostabenitsirhc @ Aug 21 2007, 06:29 PM)
    Bahahaha! laugh.gif
    You guys are hilarious!

Hey, can I be your photographer, and I'll take lots of pictures and post them everywhere so people will love you?

LOL
    Sure.
    But we did NOT meet on the boards.

Gravitational force.
  • I LOVE YOUR SONG COURTNEY!

AHHAHAHA

music videos, paolo fishy faces sad.gif i missed a lot.
  • LOL

Thanks, I hope this isn't pity love.

We missed you. Stupid school.
  • lol
    no way your song seriously is awesome! wub.gif

yeah school sucks. its really getting me mad, plus the return of a certain guy has stirred up old feelings that i do not want.