In this Discussion

Paolo Nutini

Comments

• OMG. okay so the friend that I'd been begging to go with me to street scene had the audacity to ask me if I wanted to go to a PLANE RACE that costs $25 on saturday! I'm just like ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?!?!
    Why would I want to watch planes race each other over water when I hear stupid fighter jets taking off at 5am every morning (there's an airforce base realllly close to ucsd)!!!
    gaaaaaaaah and this is right after I finished bitching to her about being car-less... gosh seriously!?!
  • ^^^
    ohmy.gif omg!!

aww, that sucks...tell her u'll go with her if she goes with u...makes sense...

omg, paolo in half an hour...he better not croutch...im not losing all this sleep for no reason!!!
  • I know I'm waiting for him too!!
    I hope his performance is good, I heard he wasn't so good at Austin City Limits.
    He seriously needs to lay off the weed and booze and whatever - its not good for his voice! gosh..
  • i know!!!

but let him make his mistakes...in a couple of years he'll be getting healthy like they all do...and then its all good smile.gif

edit: OH WOW!!!!
    he was amazing!! awwwwwwwwwwww wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif
    he looked so adorable...and his voice was so good!!

ahhhhhhh

i dont think i can fall asleep now unsure.gif biggrin.gif
  • ooh its on now!
    (and hooray Tim Gunn was on too! He's so awesome!!)

Okay seriously Paolo, STAND UP STRAIGHT!! If you're tired or whatever, get a stool and sit on it!
    and why does he sing an S sound so weird?? I mean its usually not like that!
    Sigh, I'm underwhelmed.. Paolo needs to get his act together.
  • ^^
    ohmy.gif

i liked it sad.gif

but then again, i like anything

hahah
  • Maybe I'm just bitter?
    I don't know.. I mean compare that to this:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-nlZ0tnsXQ
    Here, his voice is so much more clear and powerful, whereas tonight his voice was slurred and just blah. Maybe he needs a vacation I don't know.
  • ok yes...that is much better!!!

and ur not bitter....im just happy, a little crazy, & very sleepy...anything is looks amazing right now...

im not trying to be mean or anything, but that chick in the back, with the chello...she was creepy.
  • Did anyone else see it?
    I tried looking on Leno's website, but its not up yet.
  • no i missed it sad.gif

i had to sleep! haha i was sooo tired. i hope it comes up soon on the site.

o that was a good cover of cry me a river.

ok this has probably already been posted, but have you guys seen this?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uV0yeeP1X2E...ted&search=
  • Eh its okay dear, you didn't miss anything!
    This makes me sad that even Paolo is disappointing me... sigh, nothing is going right these days!!!
  • girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i have AWESOME NEWS!!!

I finally got into the graduation I've always wanted!!!!I'M GOING TO BE A PHARMACYST!!!!!

i'm soooooooooooooooooooooo happy!
  • omg congratulations dear!!!!
    Aw, I'm so proud of you!!
    smile.gif
  • QUOTE (m_I_a @ Sep 19 2007, 09:09 PM)
    girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i have AWESOME NEWS!!!

I finally got into the graduation I've always wanted!!!!I'M GOING TO BE A PHARMACYST!!!!!

i'm soooooooooooooooooooooo happy!

im not a girl, but congrats hun
  • QUOTE (amberdino @ Sep 19 2007, 02:45 AM)
    Maybe I'm just bitter?
    I don't know.. I mean compare that to this:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-nlZ0tnsXQ
    Here, his voice is so much more clear and powerful, whereas tonight his voice was slurred and just blah. Maybe he needs a vacation I don't know.

i so love that video. wub.gif

<3<3

YYAAYY CONGRATULATIONS!
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Sep 19 2007, 10:33 PM)
    im not a girl, but congrats hun

sorry didn't mention you Andy! you're also a very important part of this thread!!

thank you so much guys wink.gif

it's going to be me and chemestry and anatomy this year... biggrin.gif
  • yaaaa

congrats!!!!!!!!!
  • PATTY!!!

HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
  • ahhhhhhh

Theresa! I haven't talked to you in forever!!!!
  • OMG

I don't know why, but for some reason, I'm just reading everything and then leaving.

mad.gif

But Mia, congratulations!

And I was watching the Tonight Show last night, but Jay Leno's un-funny-ness was totally not worth it, not even for Paolo.