In this Discussion

Paolo Nutini

Comments

• Well I would go in a heartbeat.
    But my stupid friend is still bitching about how its 65 bucks and I'm just like dude wtf get over it. There are SO MANY people playing. It's totally worth it.
    ARGH

sad.gif
  • Just tell your friend that she'll be missing out on seeing the goodness that is Paolo. I mean, he probably looks better in person. haha

And 65 buck is still a lot of money, especially for me since I have like no money, but it's not like you're seeing one person. You're seeing a lot of people, so it's probably worth it.

O man, I hope you get to go.
  • Yeah 65 is really good for the amount of good band playing that day, and she's been working all summer at Starbucks so she gets hourly wage plus tips, and her parents are paying for school and stuff so I'm like hello you aren't dirt poor okay.

Sigh yeah I'll keep bugging her.
  • aww sad.gif
    Does she like the same type of music? If she doesn't, then I understand where she's coming from. She should still go...hmm, you have two more weeks to try and persuade her though. Bombard her Paolo pictures. I'm sure she won't be able to refuse wink.gif
  • QUOTE (Vinca15 @ Sep 9 2007, 02:42 AM)
    Bombard her Paolo pictures. I'm sure she won't be able to refuse wink.gif

I concur.

And do you have to go with you friend? Maybe you could go alone and be alone with Paolo...
  • update me nutters, via PM's

!!

paolo was just on a music chanel...it made me think of nutteres
  • I shall try very hard!

I don't want to go alone because well, its a day-long festival. So random drunks, large crowds, etc may be part of what the day entails.
  • my friend saw him at Virgin Fest, and reports that he's supergood live.

which you prolly already know, but i figured it was something to contribute.

not that i can keep up with this thread anyways.

haha.
  • haha thanks milky.

So today I wore my t-shirt that says "I left my heart in London" and my mom says are you sure its London and not Scotland?
    laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
  • ^^^
    hahahahahhahahahhahaha, awwww

omgzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz guyzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    2 weeks!!! I see my baby in 2 weeks!!!
  • oooh vinnie!!!post everything when you get back (including pics if you can) !!
  • QUOTE (Vinca15 @ Sep 11 2007, 04:31 AM)
    2 weeks!!! I see my baby in 2 weeks!!!

Send him my love wink.gif
  • Remember, make signs.

And Vinnie, I CANNOT stress this enough. Body oil.
  • haha Courtney is so cool she puts the "bod" in body oil.

haha sorry that was a lame one courtney, my others were better!!

hey how is everybody!

school sucks for me, but i don't care.
  • LOL

"Bod."

laugh.gif

I hope school gets better for all of us. sad.gif
  • ^^
    aww, I hope. I don't want my last year to be this bad sad.gif

QUOTE (Courtneytastic @ Sep 11 2007, 11:05 PM)
    Remember, make signs.

And Vinnie, I CANNOT stress this enough. Body oil.

hahahahhahhahaha

You and your body oil! I don't have the courage to make signs now. I thought Ambie would be crazy with me, but by myself, it's just sad.
  • I'll be there with you*. If you like, we can take little MJ. tongue.gif

EDIT: *In spirit, of course.
  • ^^^
    laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
    hahahahhahahahaha

YES! You should come...and if little MJ wants to come along, there's no problem. I'm sure he could get us backstage!! OH, and we could knock out Paolo and measure him up, aww.

edit: booo!
  • HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

OMG, what a genius plan!

laugh.gif

OMG, little MJ needs to cut his hair and get it back to the way it used to be.
  • ^^
    haha

ohmy.gif we can knock little MJ unconcious too and cut his hair. its the perfect plan wink.gif