In this Discussion

Paolo Nutini

Comments

• Just wanted to pop in here and say that some guy in our version of Idol sang "Jenny Don't be Hasty."

Paolo's version is way better sexier.
  • I got this link in an email from Rolling Stone today and thought of you girls right away, naturally.
  • aaa i love you Rose!!

mmmmmm

Paolo!!!!!!!!!!

i love this one wub.gif
  • Aww Paolo!!!
    Ugh the girlfriend needs to NOT tour with him -___-
    haha so much alcohol in his bus! tsk tsk crazy Paolo!
    I wonder if that'll be in the next issue of Rolling Stone...
  • ^^
    omg, but that kahlua stuff is really good ohmy.gif

oh, jodie wub.gif thanks for thinking of us...and of course it wasn't sexier...thats impossible

and thanks a lot for that rose!!!!

omg, his gf is with him...measuring him up and convincing him that hes my husband is gonna be tricky ph34r.gif
  • My friend said she isn't going to go to Street Scene for sure.
    I think I'm going to cry now.
    I could've seen Paolo THIS WEDNESDAY. I had the fucking tickets! sad.gif and then Amy Winehouse ruined EVERYTHING.
    Now I won't be able to see him, and all the other bands I've missed numerous times, and I'm devastated.
    sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif
  • oh dear ambie! i'm sorry. Amy SUCKhouse is such a bitch.
    *hugs* maybe carlos can entertain you, again?

QUOTE (LolaBert @ Sep 16 2007, 10:47 PM)
    Just wanted to pop in here and say that some guy in our version of Idol sang "Jenny Don't be Hasty."

Paolo's version is way better sexier.

the friend i'm going to steal paolo's cut-out with told me about that today and we had a little cry about it. she said he butchered the song and he didn't even try to sing with an accent!

it's just sick.
  • Carlos is trying to comfort me, but its not working.
    To make things worse I'm listening to Paolo now, and I'm on the verge of tears. sad.gif
  • QUOTE (amberdino @ Sep 17 2007, 02:28 AM)
    Carlos is trying to comfort me, but its not working.
    To make things worse I'm listening to Paolo now, and I'm on the verge of tears. sad.gif

Oh Ambie, honey, I'm so sorry. I wish I could take you to the festival, I feel so terrible for you! $65 is not so bad for a festival ticket. ::HUGS::
  • QUOTE (DJRose @ Sep 17 2007, 07:40 AM)
    Oh Ambie, honey, I'm so sorry. I wish I could take you to the festival, I feel so terrible for you! $65 is not so bad for a festival ticket. ::HUGS::

Sigh I know, its not like I'm asking her to cough up 300 for Coachella or something.. sheesh.
    Thanks for the hugs. smile.gif
    I'm trying to keep my chin up.
  • I'm sorry, Ambie!

But really, $65 isn't too much at all for anything that'll make you happy. Unless what makes you happy is air, which should always be free, but you get my point.

Plus, you're too awesomefor your eyes and ears to go on without seeing or hearing Paolo.
  • awwww, ambie, that really does suck.
    and you can't at least come to the l.a. paolo show?

COURTNEY!!!!
    you should watch the no i in threesome video!!!!!!!
    INTERPOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PAUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! }:]

im sry, but i am VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY happy!!!!!!!!
  • I can't go to the LA show because it is this Friday, the day I move back to San Diego!
    Sigh I give up.. I'm hoping he comes back with Amy whenever she decides to do her tour since technically it was postponed and not canceled.

Sigh, Oh Paolo...
  • paolo on the tonight show, TONIIIGHHTT
  • ^^
    what?!?!?!?!?!

ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif

omg....biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
  • hahahaha i knowwww wub.gif

vinnieee

i haven't talked to you in fo evaaa
  • ^^
    awwwwww, i know!!

i remember the good old days...when we would spend all our time on the word association thread.
    good times wub.gif

omg omg 4 more days and i see my baby!!! oh, wait, OUR baby!!! biggrin.gif
  • lol *sigh*

well maybe next summer we can do it again!

YYAYYYYY

PAOLO PAOLO PAOLO!!!

IM HAPPY FOR YOU!
  • ^^
    awww, i hope...next summer is so far away tho sad.gif

omg, and thanks!!!

im so happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

aww, but ambie...*SUPER GIANT HUG* i wish you could come with me...that would be so sexy sad.gif
  • I wish I could too.. today I threw out the old tickets sad.gif broke my heart!!

Paolo singing "Cry Me a River":
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3l0CYpYrNA...ted&search=
    I love how it starts so mellow and then around a 1:30 his voice like explodes. Its an amazing cover!!!

edit: I keep listening to this over and over again. It's so amazing!!! His voice is so raw and powerful! ahh, whenever I see him, I hope he sings like that!