In this Discussion

Paolo Nutini

Comments

• ^^
    ohmy.gif aww, that really sucks.

but gooooo!! you have to! for a concert, i'd do anything!
    omg, especially if they're sexy...are they sexy? }:]
  • QUOTE (Vinca15 @ Oct 17 2007, 07:50 PM)
    haha, yeah. i think its cuz he's old. i mean...OLD. he's almost 60, the poor guy. he tends to forget things and junk like that.

ah! that sounds like fun!! omg, and cheesecake? can we eat cheesecake? i really want some cheesecake sad.gif

aw, you should come to cali! maybe not ohmy.gif mine, yours, and ambie's sexiness would make it explode! hehe.
    oh, and little mj sounds so much sexier! it's better that we call him that...i never looked for that concert thingy xD whoops

Aw, then I'm sure he doesn't mean it! Who would? (Unless you're a really twisted, messed-up, trampled-on half of a person.)

Sure, we can eat cheesecake. With strawberries to signify BLOOD. Haha, ew but yum.

Good point, maybe I should avoid going there if you two are already there.

I kind of like Joe better. Seriously, he does not look like MJ! Did you watch that Hannah Montana episode I told you to? The one where you had to admit he was kinda cute? (Which I'll never [let you] forget!) He didn't look like mj, did he? answer at your own risk.

OMG Their song is playing on the radio. *sigh*

Next time I see you, I'm giving you a high five, 'cuz hugs are overrated, just FYI.

Heeeheee. OK.
    QUOTE (xxhot-shot-sugarxx @ Oct 17 2007, 08:00 PM)
    OMMG
    ok so the almost, is a band i really like

and they are coming to okc.
    yeah

but my mom would never let me go to a concert, even with a group of friends.

soo i might just be like.
    im staying over at so-and-so's house.

soo many secrets from my parents!

anyways.

ohmy.gif
    Risky!

But so exhilarating. I think this is the change you've been wanting. Maybe something cool will happen along the way.

QUOTE (Vinca15 @ Oct 17 2007, 08:18 PM)
    ^^

Haha, you would!
    You'd probably run through a field of mines.
    Oh, anything but abandon Julian and Paul.
  • QUOTE (Courtneytastic @ Oct 18 2007, 01:47 AM)
    Aw, then I'm sure he doesn't mean it! Who would? (Unless you're a really twisted, messed-up, trampled-on half of a person.)

Sure, we can eat cheesecake. With strawberries to signify BLOOD. Haha, ew but yum.

Good point, maybe I should avoid going there if you two are already there.

I kind of like Joe better. Seriously, he does not look like MJ! Did you watch that Hannah Montana episode I told you to? The one where you had to admit he was kinda cute? (Which I'll never [let you] forget!) He didn't look like mj, did he? answer at your own risk.

OMG Their song is playing on the radio. *sigh*

Next time I see you, I'm giving you a high five, 'cuz hugs are overrated, just FYI.

Heeeheee. OK.

Haha, you would!
    You'd probably run through a field of mines.
    Oh, anything but abandon Julian and Paul.

haha, yeah...aw, him and his giant potato head <3

omg, yes strawberry!! that's my favorite. and blood? sure, what the hell. we can have stuffed animal sacrifes too, haha.

well, he didn't look like big mj there...but the screen was small and it was kind of blurry...so yeah...idk...

aww, for my babies i'd do anything!!
    omg omg omg omg omg omg
    courtney guess what?!!?!?!?!?!

strokes start recording in january!!!

fuck yeah!!! i'm sooo excited...this time i'm making sure i can see them more than just twice!!!
    ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
  • QUOTE (Vinca15 @ Oct 17 2007, 08:57 PM)
    haha, yeah...aw, him and his giant potato head <3

omg, yes strawberry!! that's my favorite. and blood? sure, what the hell. we can have stuffed animal sacrifes too, haha.

well, he didn't look like big mj there...but the screen was small and it was kind of blurry...so yeah...idk...

aww, for my babies i'd do anything!!
    omg omg omg omg omg omg
    courtney guess what?!!?!?!?!?!

fuck yeah!!! i'm sooo excited...this time i'm making sure i can see them more than just twice!!!

Giant potato head? What?! Hahah

Stuffed animal sacrifices hahahahahahaha You're insane! laugh.gif

He only looks like big mj a few times, okay? Grrr...
    (Um, random little mj clip...it's funny, the one where he says the michael jackson wall thing: http://youtube.com/watch?v=IyRNZGfFtow)

OMG
    OMG
    OMG

Now that's exciting!
  • QUOTE (Vinca15 @ Oct 17 2007, 08:18 PM)
    ^^

lol
    yes, verrry sexy

and the lead singer of the almost has red hair!

i LOOVE RED HAIIIRRR

sexy.
  • QUOTE (mayonaise @ Oct 18 2007, 12:11 AM)
    aw.... pictures pictures!!! love the last one, basically love all photos where the shoes look so great... (even though he does have nicer ones... hm)

yar I had shoes like them once. These shoes are definitely not one of the nicer pairs:
    but he looks nice and it's a good package shot to boot!

QUOTE (Courtneytastic @ Oct 18 2007, 07:58 AM)
    Why don't you join in on the craziness? We need as much crazy power to Paolo up the world!

Side note:
    Okay, so yesterday wasn't the day.
    Maybe tonight?
    But I swear, before Saturday, it will be.
    I wonder how I'll say it. And how they'll react...
    Hmmm...
    This could change my life forever!
    In a good way, I hope.

Haha I would love to join! You know I've already rescued the poor boy from the evil dude with the ponytail... I reckon that's a pretty significant contribution of Paolo to the world.

And good luck with your family situation! I'm sure they'll respect what you have to say and the fact that you have the courage to come out and say it; that can be a really difficult thing to do, especially when it concerns your family.

QUOTE (Vinca15 @ Oct 18 2007, 08:39 AM)
    haha! its the perfect job...that and cleaning buses <3

oh, yes!! jb, you must make this thread }:] and a litte };] too!! hehe!!

hahaha };]'s first adventure outside the strokes thread! I think he'll like it in here ;]

I was on a really filthy bus today, nothing upsets me more than a filthy bus. tongue.gif We will do sooo much better!
    (just so you know it wasn't a "bus" bus)

QUOTE (Vinca15 @ Oct 18 2007, 11:57 AM)

more than twice?! hah you're lucky you can see them more than once, jeeez!
    i have to tell someone! but my strokes/interpol friend is still in your country dry.gif Please give her back!

QUOTE (xxhot-shot-sugarxx @ Oct 18 2007, 01:18 PM)
    lol
    yes, verrry sexy

and the lead singer of the almost has red hair!

i LOOVE RED HAIIIRRR

sexy.

I love red hair too! I kind of harassed a poor little actor man from a play because he had red hair. Well, I mean, I'm still harassing him... I got his autograph and I've been spamming his myspace with comments about my undying love for him ever since... *hangs head in shame*
    But yeah, red hair is very sexy hehe
  • QUOTE (Courtneytastic @ Oct 18 2007, 02:02 AM)
    Giant potato head? What?! Hahah

Stuffed animal sacrifices hahahahahahaha You're insane! laugh.gif

He only looks like big mj a few times, okay? Grrr...
    (Um, random little mj clip...it's funny, the one where he says the michael jackson wall thing: http://youtube.com/watch?v=IyRNZGfFtow)

OMG
    OMG
    OMG

Now that's exciting!

yeah, we always make fun of his head cuz it's really big, haha. aww.
    fine...only a few times, i'll watch that later...i'm listening to the strokes and i CANNOT interrupt the strokes...NEVER! omg, that's scary, but too true.

ahhh, it is!! it is!! i thought they were going to break up...i mean they've been on a break for almost a year!

QUOTE (xxhot-shot-sugarxx @ Oct 18 2007, 03:18 AM)
    lol
    yes, verrry sexy

ohmy.gif then you must go!!!

QUOTE (Juniperberry! @ Oct 18 2007, 07:48 AM)
    hahaha };]'s first adventure outside the strokes thread! I think he'll like it in here ;]

I was on a really filthy bus today, nothing upsets me more than a filthy bus. tongue.gif We will do sooo much better!
    (just so you know it wasn't a "bus" bus)
    more than twice?! hah you're lucky you can see them more than once, jeeez!
    i have to tell someone! but my strokes/interpol friend is still in your country dry.gif Please give her back!

haha, yeah, its the perfect place for it. <3

of course, of course. we're leaving that place spotless }:]

omg, twice is not nearly enough! do you know how many shows they played here? about 5! FIVE!!!! and i only went to two. that's just sad sad.gif

ohmy.gif aww, does you friend not have to go to school?
  • QUOTE (Vinca15 @ Oct 18 2007, 07:17 PM)
    yeah, we always make fun of his head cuz it's really big, haha. aww.
    fine...only a few times, i'll watch that later...i'm listening to the strokes and i CANNOT interrupt the strokes...NEVER! omg, that's scary, but too true.

ahhh, it is!! it is!! i thought they were going to break up...i mean they've been on a break for almost a year!

Aw, that's not nice, but I guess it's kind of cute in a different way...blink.gif

Haha, okay, as long as you watch it soon...and don't worry, I'm like that all the time with whatever band I'm obsssed with at the moment...that is, until my dad comes. I mean, it's not bad music, it's Dinsry for pete's sake, but I don't why why I can't loosen up around that man...who coincidentally is one half of the reason I exist...weird.

You must be so excited! Like bouncing off the walls! Just imagine the nuclear catastrophe you'd cause once it comes out!

(Random thought: Why can I not know people like you guys in real life?!!!)
  • ^
    haha, yeah, we all make fun of each other in really mean ways. (i.e. my giant butt and cuz i look asian/native american and not hispanic)

omg, is little mj like special? what was up with that water bottle thing?!?! =s

i am!! omg, and i see interpol in like 5 days...i'm so excited that i'm practically flying - that doesn't even make sense, but yeah...EXCITED!!!

[aw, i know what you mean...well i have nice friends but no one that i have so much in common with (paolo and music videos and }:] ) sad.gif ]
  • QUOTE (Vinca15 @ Oct 18 2007, 08:54 PM)
    ^
    haha, yeah, we all make fun of each other in really mean ways. (i.e. my giant butt and cuz i look asian/native american and not hispanic)

omg, is little mj like special? what was up with that water bottle thing?!?! =s

i am!! omg, and i see interpol in like 5 days...i'm so excited that i'm practically flying - that doesn't even make sense, but yeah...EXCITED!!!

[aw, i know what you mean...well i have nice friends but no one that i have so much in common with (paolo and music videos and }:] ) sad.gif ]

Haha aw, you've got a badonkadonk!!!

Yeah, little mj is special. The most special perosn in the world and you'll never find anyone like him! (Haha, no, I know what you mean, he's not special, just, maybe, hyper or something. Glad you watched it.)

OMG You obsessed little mamasita! LOL What.

[Aw, I should start making friends with the less odd GT sect.]
  • Bumping this thread in honor of

ANTI-PAOLO DAY!!!
  • QUOTE (DJRose @ Nov 1 2007, 08:43 PM)
    Bumping this thread in honor of

ANTI-PAOLO DAY!!!

Oh wow.
    I sooo didn't notice this on the day, and for that I apologise.
    It's fantastic!!!

I love you all, Nutinis wub.gif
  • O man, what happened to this thread? sad.gif I miss all the crazyness!!!
  • duuude

i haven't been on here in the longest time.

SCHOOL SUCKS

but a certain person at school makes it all better :]

haha

how is everyone doing?????
    wub.gif
  • i am soooooooo bored ....
    so here is a little random thing...

when i am walking down the street and feel really good and listen to Paolo (not a must, can do it without it, though of course it is more fun with him in my ear...) i start walking like him:

and then i pull my shoulders to my ears (he does that ALL the time and it cracks me up,... whenever someone mentiones Paolo i am doing the no-neck Paolo move, haha... i don't want to be mean i just think it is really funny... ) other people on the street think i am mental ( imagine the scene, girl walks down the street, starts walking weird, pulls her shoulders up, laughs hysterically at her own behaviour... )

smile.gif
  • hahaha

awww mayo i love you

wink.gif

thats hilarious!
  • it's what Paolo does, hehe.... thank you. (or: are you laughing at me?! (and here the Damian voice kicks in "she's insulting me again..." <<haha) just joking...)

ah... those days when there is nothing to do...

i am going to download special acoustic performances of Paolo Nutini from youtube and have my own mp3s that nobody else has, mwahahahaaa!!! (so, ok, that is not fair, do you know any good videos?)
  • I miss my Paolo buddies.

Is this closed for the summer or something?

Because that's not good.

I miss you guys. sad.gif

And Andy.
  • ... closed for the summer??? O_o