In this Discussion

Paolo Nutini

Comments

• mmmmmm

i woke up with new shoes stuck in my head!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wink.gif

btw vinnie you and courtney's little mj and big mj talk makes me giggle tongue.gif
  • QUOTE (Vinca15 @ Oct 14 2007, 01:12 PM)
    ^^
    haha...ok

i did!!

biggrin.gif

and i will...link?

Here it is, I've been combing everywhere for a full like 6-song thingy...

It might not work considering they have like 30 million little year olds who claim to be their wives...

Okay, wait...it won't load.

Grr....but if you search "jonas brothers disney channel concert" on YouTube I'm sure you'll find it.

QUOTE (xxhot-shot-sugarxx @ Oct 15 2007, 05:49 PM)
    mmmmmm

i woke up with new shoes stuck in my head!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wink.gif

btw vinnie you and courtney's little mj and big mj talk makes me giggle tongue.gif

Theresa!

Yay!

OMG There's this girl at school who totally reminds me of you...

And I'm like, "Hi Theresa" to her all the time but her name's Kate...haaahahaha.

Yeah, littlemj and big mj are funny in their own way...
  • lol sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

biggrin.gif

ZOMFG MY MIDDLE NAME IS KATE!!!!

does she look like me or just act like me?
  • omg

that's insane!

she kind of looks like you

and if you act all peaceloving, then she acts like you too
  • QUOTE (Courtneytastic @ Oct 16 2007, 04:27 PM)
    omg

that's insane!

she kind of looks like you

and if you act all peaceloving, then she acts like you too

haha
    umm
    i don't really

BUT THATS STILL COOL

AND INSANNNEEEE

JUST LIKE US.
  • Hahaha OK

But I don't think she's so peaceloving when I call her Theresa...

She gets so angry. And Violent.

Like I wanna be right now with my stupid English teacher! She won't let you wirte on the back or do anything on the back of papers because when you hold it up to the light, you can see through the back. I just wanna be like, "Look, b*tch, no one reads papers by holding them up to the light, so quit wasting our trees and our money." And then after that, slit her throat or something.

ohmy.gif
    I can't believe I said that.
    But anger does bad tihngs to me, and I hate her back anyways...
  • I got new shoes.. and yesterday I wore them and was singing "new shoes" all day.
    smile.gif
  • QUOTE (Courtneytastic @ Oct 16 2007, 06:11 PM)
    Hahaha OK

But I don't think she's so peaceloving when I call her Theresa...

She gets so angry. And Violent.

Like I wanna be right now with my stupid English teacher! She won't let you wirte on the back or do anything on the back of papers because when you hold it up to the light, you can see through the back. I just wanna be like, "Look, b*tch, no one reads papers by holding them up to the light, so quit wasting our trees and our money." And then after that, slit her throat or something.

ohmy.gif

omg i would soo kick her ass

QUOTE (amberdino @ Oct 16 2007, 06:20 PM)
    I got new shoes.. and yesterday I wore them and was singing "new shoes" all day.
    smile.gif

awwwuhh!! wub.gif
  • QUOTE (Courtneytastic @ Oct 16 2007, 11:11 PM)

ohmy.gif

ohmy.gif omg!
    i have a teacher that makes me feel the same way.
    they should all just get punched in the face!!!!! mad.gif ahhh!! why did i have to think of that little bitch! ugh!!!!
  • QUOTE (amberdino @ Oct 16 2007, 06:20 PM)
    I got new shoes.. and yesterday I wore them and was singing "new shoes" all day.
    smile.gif

That is so cooltastic!

QUOTE (xxhot-shot-sugarxx @ Oct 16 2007, 06:24 PM)
    omg i would soo kick her ass

Yeah I know

Which is why

today is the day

I'm gonna go make some sort of new talnet for myself
    So I won't have to come back next year and hang out with all these losers.

It'll be hard, but this is enough motivation for me.
  • wooo go courtney!!!

biggrin.gif

good luck smile.gif

which reminds me.

i want CHANGE, like big-time no joke CHANGE.

everything is always the same, and its soo bland.
  • ahhh
    GOOD LUCK COURTNEY!!

remember me when you get famous <3

QUOTE (xxhot-shot-sugarxx @ Oct 16 2007, 11:35 PM)

aww, i know what you mean. i really want something different in my life sad.gif
  • yeah,
    i want to go like live in france for a two years like in the old "Sabrina" movie with Audrey Hepburn.
    something weird like that.
    and get away from everything.
  • QUOTE (Vinca15 @ Oct 16 2007, 06:28 PM)
    ohmy.gif omg!
    i have a teacher that makes me feel the same way.
    they should all just get punched in the face!!!!! mad.gif ahhh!! why did i have to think of that little bitch! ugh!!!!

They should all get their faces peeled off with a dull plastic knife and no anesthesia...

QUOTE (xxhot-shot-sugarxx @ Oct 16 2007, 06:35 PM)
    wooo go courtney!!!

biggrin.gif

good luck smile.gif

which reminds me.

Thanks!

Maybe you should find a new hobby...who knows, it might become what you might make money off of someday! (Except selling yourself, that would be really bad!)

QUOTE (Vinca15 @ Oct 16 2007, 06:37 PM)
    ahhh
    GOOD LUCK COURTNEY!!

remember me when you get famous <3

aww, i know what you mean. i really want something different in my life sad.gif

Thanks too.

OMG Yes, and I can be on little mj's new TV show in 2008!
  • QUOTE (xxhot-shot-sugarxx @ Oct 16 2007, 11:40 PM)
    yeah,
    i want to go like live in france for a two years like in the old "Sabrina" movie with Audrey Hepburn.
    something weird like that.
    and get away from everything.

haha, awww. yeah, i want to move away next year, for college. i love california...but i'm tired and i don't know what to do with myself.

QUOTE (Courtneytastic @ Oct 17 2007, 12:52 AM)
    They should all get their faces peeled off with a dull plastic knife and no anesthesia...
    Thanks!

Maybe you should find a new hobby...who knows, it might become what you might make money off of someday! (Except selling yourself, that would be really bad!)
    Thanks too.

OMG Yes, and I can be on little mj's new TV show in 2008!

omg...thats harsh...and pretty scary unsure.gif but they should! mad.gif

hahah!!! oh, i should get a hobby...or continue one...

awww, he's gonna have a t.v. show? dude...that guy has $$
  • He's getting a TV show with his bros on Disney Channel...even the 7-year-old one who IMHO has no talent except clinging on to his older brothers' fame. In 2008. So...soon. And they're gonna have a High School Musical-esque movie too where they're all in a band but little mj is the lead man (minus the 7-year-old). Finally, they actually get people who can sing in the these musical stuff.

And yeah, we should hire mercenraries to take care of our teacher problems...grrrr...

And Theresa, maybe you should try something totally different, like if you're an art lady, try something sporty...but you do volleyball, don't you? Then that could be the start of something exciting.

Or we could all run away from home and start a boardie hobo station...particularly like in LA...where I could get discovered and/or stumble upon little mj...
  • QUOTE (Courtneytastic @ Oct 16 2007, 09:04 PM)
    He's getting a TV show with his bros on Disney Channel...even the 7-year-old one who IMHO has no talent except clinging on to his older brothers' fame. In 2008. So...soon. And they're gonna have a High School Musical-esque movie too where they're all in a band but little mj is the lead man (minus the 7-year-old). Finally, they actually get people who can sing in the these musical stuff.

And yeah, we should hire mercenraries to take care of our teacher problems...grrrr...

And Theresa, maybe you should try something totally different, like if you're an art lady, try something sporty...but you do volleyball, don't you? Then that could be the start of something exciting.

Or we could all run away from home and start a boardie hobo station...particularly like in LA...where I could get discovered and/or stumble upon little mj...

yeah, i love volleyball.
    it'd be exciting to play on a team.
    smile.gif
    i shouuulldd dooo thatttt

omg boardie hobo stationnn tongue.gif haha

lovely
  • Dooooooo iiiiittttt...

Or you could do designer art volleyballs!
    Or draw while volleyballing!
    Or draw people playing volleyball!

Haha, yeah, we could live in cardboard boxes and hold signs that say like OK Go/Paolo/Strokes/little mj quotes instead of begging for money...!

AND IN BAD GRAMMAH!
  • QUOTE (Courtneytastic @ Oct 16 2007, 09:13 PM)
    Dooooooo iiiiittttt...

Or you could do designer art volleyballs!
    Or draw while volleyballing!
    Or draw people playing volleyball!

Haha, yeah, we could live in cardboard boxes and hold signs that say like OK Go/Paolo/Strokes/little mj quotes instead of begging for money...!

AND IN BAD GRAMMAH!

lmao!

omgomgomg

I LOVE YOU FOR SAYING THAT

ahh the good old days.....

IN BAD GRAMMAH!

haha
    ooo i could be a pro volleyball player and in my free time i could do art stuff and sell it, annndd i kinda want to design clothes too.
    like vintage sorta.
  • BAD GRAMMUH MAMMA JAMMAS!

Haha
    I love you too!

Or you could design vintage volleyball uniforms! Those would be so kickin...

And while you sell your stuff I cold be outside singing and Vinnie could be...idk actually...}:]?