In this Discussion

Paolo Nutini

Comments

• QUOTE (DJRose @ Oct 1 2007, 07:42 PM)
    Ha! Now *I'm* a baller? Awesome.

And it was a pretty sweet day, meeting Paolo. I met Fountains of Wayne that day too. I was supposed to meet the Fratellis but they canceled their meet & greet. And the next day we met Spoon.

Of course you are!!

BALLLLINNNNNNNNNNN'

smile.gif

Ah, I'm jealous of you!

And I still want a Paolo poster sad.gif.
  • I need to put you two on my payroll. wink.gif
  • QUOTE (DJRose @ Oct 2 2007, 08:15 AM)
    I need to put you two on my payroll. wink.gif

ohmy.gif
    Then we can all be ballers!!
  • QUOTE (DJRose @ Oct 2 2007, 10:15 AM)
    I need to put you two on my payroll. wink.gif

QUOTE (amberdino @ Oct 2 2007, 11:46 AM)
    ohmy.gif
    Then we can all be ballers!!

YESSSS!

It depends how much you pay us. wink.gif
  • QUOTE (amberdino @ Oct 2 2007, 06:09 AM)
    Of course you are!!

BALLLLINNNNNNNNNNN'

smile.gif

Ah, I'm jealous of you!
    And I still want a Paolo poster sad.gif.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yo2m2iiHNRI

you said BALLIN
  • Hahaha
    Oh Andy, you're so random, I love it!
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Oct 2 2007, 05:46 PM)

That is ridiculous, Andy. I'm terrified that I have been associated with that move, only trumped by Scotty 2 Hotty's "The Worm" in silly finishers.

And girls, we can talk wages later. But what I'm saying here is that you two are so good for my ego that I ought to pay you.
  • smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif
    Only because you're awesome!!
    An awesome baller!!
    woot woooot

Paooooloooooo
    I might print a giant Paolo with that thing that makes it kinda pixelated or whatever.
    the Rasterizer? I forgot.
  • i saw 2 girls today wearing the exact same paolo nutini shirt in my mind i was like *ohemgeevincaandcourtney* hahahah
  • sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif
    I want a Paolo shirt!!
    Stupid girls..
  • i may be coming on a tinsy bit late with the paolo "nutter" stage... i mean i've always thought he was cool but not that nutter... but that acoustic version of last request on his myspace is ... dreamy. *sigh*
  • YAY!! Another Paolo fan!!
    Its okay, you don't have to be a nutter - but I'm pleased you like him!!
    Oh, and don't be afraid of this thread.. we may be nutters, but its usually amusing to non-nutters haha.
  • Ya Mel!

You're into Paolo too?!?!
  • QUOTE (agentnumone @ Oct 5 2007, 07:58 PM)
    i saw 2 girls today wearing the exact same paolo nutini shirt in my mind i was like *ohemgeevincaandcourtney* hahahah

Haha, aw, thanks for venturing into the unkown and telling us! wub.gif
    Only Vinnie and me? laugh.gif I think I should stop being so crazy or else I might give people seizures when they see something I like, haha.
  • QUOTE (agentnumone @ Oct 6 2007, 02:17 AM)
    i may be coming on a tinsy bit late with the paolo "nutter" stage... i mean i've always thought he was cool but not that nutter... but that acoustic version of last request on his myspace is ... dreamy. *sigh*

ahahah mel you're getting the "nutty virus"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    run for your life or you'll be like us tongue.gif

cheesy, i know tongue.gif
  • ^^
    hahahah laugh.gif
    QUOTE (agentnumone @ Oct 6 2007, 12:58 AM)
    i saw 2 girls today wearing the exact same paolo nutini shirt in my mind i was like *ohemgeevincaandcourtney* hahahah

haha, awww <3

QUOTE (agentnumone @ Oct 6 2007, 01:17 AM)
    i may be coming on a tinsy bit late with the paolo "nutter" stage... i mean i've always thought he was cool but not that nutter... but that acoustic version of last request on his myspace is ... dreamy. *sigh*

yesssssssssssssssssssssss
    more paolo fans!!! maybe you might sexy up this thread again...its so dead sad.gif

QUOTE (Courtneytastic @ Oct 6 2007, 12:53 PM)
    Haha, aw, thanks for venturing into the unkown and telling us! wub.gif
    Only Vinnie and me? laugh.gif I think I should stop being so crazy or else I might give people seizures when they see something I like, haha.

hahah. omg, sexy seizures!!

so paolo's part of that radio 1 67-06 covers thing and he did 'it must be love' idk who its by tho. sexiness biggrin.gif
  • QUOTE (Courtneytastic @ Oct 6 2007, 01:53 PM)
    I think I should stop being so crazy or else I might give people seizures when they see something I like, haha.

Courtney, darling, whenever I see the name "Paolo" or "Nutini", or see a picture of his face, the first image that comes to my mind is a sea of blue sad faces with one yellow smiling face in the middle. All because of you. You heard Paolo, you think Courtneytastic! Hahahaha!

And Mel... *sigh*. I can't believe you got sucked in, love.
  • i haven't been on in a looonnngg tiiimmme

i miss my paolo buddies!!!!!

biggrin.gif

by the way there is a guy that works at target as a shopping cart collector that has paolos nose.

tongue.gif haha

and he has reaaallly pretty eyes.
    like green-ish blue-ish
  • i just watched the new shoes video three times and i always laugh when i see it... aaaaaaand so happy made this:

it's in my signature also...and i want to make some more... yay paolo

i wish i knew someone who has similar noses, ears, whatever --- sounds weird...

edit: it needs ages to load... or is it just me?
  • Mayonaise!

That little image thingie rules! I love it!

(Don't worry, it loads just fine for me.)