In this Discussion

Paolo Nutini

Comments

• Hahaha.

The glove! laugh.gif It's good to know you love him for something.

QUOTE (Vinca15 @ Sep 27 2007, 09:49 PM)
    dont worry i wont steal him from you.

That was kind of obvious from the moment I told you about him....hahahaha.
  • hahahhahahaha

does he wear any leather clothes? hahha that would be priceless. ohmy.gif does he dance? omg...

when you marry him can you make him dress like real mj for me? hahaha, i would love that <3

hahahahah
  • mad.gif
    wub.gif
    laugh.gif

Um...he wore a leather shirt once...there's a photoshoot of it. And sometimes he wears vests with sleeveless shirts. And yes, he dances.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Sure. We can take pictures too. Video even.

wub.gif
  • ^^
    ohmy.gif video?!? yes!!

heheheh

aww, thats sexy wub.gif

omg, i should go look for some vids of him dancing, hahaha.
  • Hahahahahaha

You should.

It's a combination of dorky and just plain weird.

But he's hilarious. wub.gif

Like you! Oh you August 15-ers.
  • QUOTE (Courtneytastic @ Sep 27 2007, 07:38 PM)
    And you and Paolo, Ambie, because, well, every since the earth was an infant, everyone knew it was Paolo and Ambie. wub.gif

Awwwwwwwwww
    smile.gif
    That made me smile. Thanks Courtney!

QUOTE (Vinca15 @ Sep 27 2007, 07:40 PM)
    awww, and yes, ambie and paolo are f*in sexy together...but if julian and paul reject me ill have to go running to paolo...i hope you dont mind ambie sad.gif

Of course I don't mind!
    Sharing is caring.. it can be fun...
    hahaha }:]
    As long as I get a turn with Paul as well.

QUOTE (Courtneytastic @ Sep 27 2007, 07:42 PM)
    AHHH! Husband stealer! But I'm sure Ambie won't mind seeing as what happens in our Olive Oil video...

The Olive Oil video sounds fantastic.
    smile.gif
    }:]
  • ohhh I don't mind that Vinnie's the first wife eheh

first i'd like to marry taylor hanson before paolo nutini tongue.gif though since paolo loves soccer he might be a good companion no?

but while i was reading the thread i got an idea...you know in some arabian countries they still marry many girls (idk what's called in english but in portugal all the girls are part of an "harém". So we could be paolo's "harém"!! right? tongue.gif

(baaah that's such a sexist concept!)
  • i guess he wouldn't mind, though... haha
  • polygamy!
    yes, although I generally don't like the concept of polygamy, I think I can make an exception for Paolo so he can be with all of us smile.gif.
  • ... he should read this....
  • Haha I think he'd run away frightened like a little girl that's just seen the Boogieman.
  • if I were him, i'd hire some professional body guards and make sure they were trained like in Afganistan or something eheh laugh.gif
  • omg, other people would hire those bodyguards because they fear for their lives, Paolo would do that because some crazy girls from the OK Go boards planned a harem with him in the middle....
  • I don't have time to reply to all of your little ditties, but one thingt I do have to say is

You're all crazy.

(And I love you for it.)
  • Paolo buddies???

Where are you?

sad.gif
  • ^^
    awww, I'm here!!

=-*
  • Yay!

I have something to tell you.

We went to Costco and there was a guitar there and some pianos and my sisters asked if they could get piano lessons, and my mom said, "Sure," and I kind of hinted on playing the guitar and she didn't get mad or anything...it was so cool, and my sister even understood me...I was so happy, especially after I bought something from the coolest vendomachine ever!
  • ^^^
    aww, yay!!

so you're getting lessons...omg, sexy!! ahhh, you're going to have to upload some vids of you playing soon!! well maybe not so soon...haha.

costco ftw!!! hehe

oh, and are you talking about those vending machines where like the little arm goes up to get the drink and then it slides it down the tube? haha, idk how to explain it, but those are cool.
  • Um, I'm not getting lessons, I just kind of talked about it.

And YES!!!! That kind, where it opens the door for you to get your drink! A little boy saw it working while I bought something and he wanted to get something afterwards too. Awwww. I love vendo machines!
  • ^^
    oh, well that's a step closer smile.gif

you should go to the strokes thread and see 16-17 year old julian. its the best.
    hahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhaha