In this Discussion

Paolo Nutini

Comments

• That busty people are a gift from God???
  • sure...why not, lets go with that =p
  • What the dickens!

That's what your status is now...
  • woo!

does paolo hate busty people then?
  • I dunno...why don't you ask him?

But I'll bet he does.
  • i would, but i dont think i can look him in the eye after reading all this filth =p
  • Haha.

True.

Neither could I.
  • ^^ hahahaha
    QUOTE (Courtneytastic @ Sep 28 2007, 12:33 AM)
    What does that mean????

And I feel kind of guilty using that poor innocent 14-year-old gay kid's Joe paraphernalia for laughs...but it's hilarious.

she was the chick with the strokes shirt right? so yeah...im not so good at writing sad.gif

hahahah, omg...awww, poor little guy. ah, but its not your fault if he's crazy.
  • Oh, I get it now, haha.

It's so entertaining, but it's so sad for him too. Because you could turn the whole world around, and the earth could be burning from the inside out with Oprah the ruler of the Western Hemisphere and the love of his life still would not be with him. sad.gif
  • ^^
    hahaha

omg, what? thats so random. awww, but i could never marry julian, and look at me. let the poor little guy be. omg, i could never marry julian ohmy.gif sad.gif ahhhhhhhhhhh *tears*
  • PAOOOLOOOOOOOOOOOO

ITS OKAY VINNIE!!
    we'll marry paolo!!!
    smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif
  • QUOTE (Vinca15 @ Sep 27 2007, 08:54 PM)
    ^^
    hahaha

omg, what? thats so random. awww, but i could never marry julian, and look at me. let the poor little guy be. omg, i could never marry julian ohmy.gif sad.gif ahhhhhhhhhhh *tears*

What! Of course you can. It is so possible! All he needs to do is get divorced and for you to walk by him, then whaddayaknow, he's got a brand new wife! smile.gif

QUOTE (amberdino @ Sep 27 2007, 09:06 PM)
    PAOOOLOOOOOOOOOOOO

ITS OKAY VINNIE!!
    we'll marry paolo!!!
    smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif

That's the spirit.

First come first served? Is this why Vinnie is the first wife?
  • haha, awwww

ok, if things dont work with julian and paul then paolo will marry me...good.

im the first wife because im awesome? yes...i think so biggrin.gif hahaha
  • Hahahaha.

Yep, but since we're all awesome, there must be something to set you apart to be the first wife...let us see...

Ah, yes.

You have the passion of an angered soccer mom on her warpath.
  • Yeah, I don't know why Vinnie is the first wife!!
    She has three husbands!!
    haha but its okay, she's awesome!
  • omg...hmm, idk...did i like paolo first? i'm not sure...

oh, i know why!! because angela is really really really }:] and paolo is }:] so then it makes sense. haha, idk...

well, w/e when i marry my first two husbands, u can be 1st wife ambie wink.gif
  • OMG Vinnie! But so true!

And little mj and I because we both love God, are funny in a creepy sort of way, really hyper,and amazingly good looking (hahaha). cool.gif

And you and Paolo, Ambie, because, well, every since the earth was an infant, everyone knew it was Paolo and Ambie. wub.gif
  • hahaha, omg...idk about little mj, but you are wub.gif

awww, and yes, ambie and paolo are f*in sexy together...but if julian and paul reject me ill have to go running to paolo...i hope you dont mind ambie sad.gif
  • Haha, awwww thanks wub.gif, I guess, but I believe you just insulted my husband.

AHHH! Husband stealer! But I'm sure Ambie won't mind seeing as what happens in our Olive Oil video...
  • ^^^
    haha, she better not mad.gif hehe, jk jk

aw, and i apologize for insulting ur husband...omg, the glove!! ahahahahahahahahaha, omg...that guy wub.gif dont worry i wont steal him from you...i already have my three husbands.