In this Discussion

Paolo Nutini

Comments

• AHHHHHHHHHHH VINNIE!!!! IT SEEMS LIKE YOU HAD SOOO MUCH FUN!!!

I'M JEALOUS, BUT GLAD YOU HAD A GOOD TIME!

O tell her that it's her against all of us Paolo Buddies so if she wants to take us on, she can feel free to. She just won't win. And we all know Paolo would rather be ours then hers hahaha.
  • ^^
    haha, awww porridge!! wub.gif

i agreeeeeeeeeeee!!

she would totally lose. plus, her sexiness doesn't match ours so paolo would choose us over her anyway.
  • Haha. I'll let her know that he belongs to all of you. I should try to make her into an OK Go fan because OK Go fans are so much nicer and willing to share.
  • Haha, well Ok Go has four members, and Paolo is only one, so we get kinda greedy! wink.gif
    And he's just irresistible and young and single. Wait, no he has a gf, but its okay I'm pretty sure she's a gold-digger and he'll realize and it and break up with her and get with us!!! Hooray!

Ohhh i never realized you were from SF, Kalinda! Awesome! Oh but you're at UC Santa Cruz right? Yay Go Cali kids!! smile.gif
  • I think I'm the only boardie from San Francisco. But yeah, I'm in Santa Cruz now. I don't think I could ever move too far away from San Francisco.
  • QUOTE (Vinca15 @ Sep 23 2007, 04:24 AM)
    ^^
    haha, i know!!! omg, i zoomed into the pics...he has so much chest hair!!!
    aww, i wish i had a cool concert buddy sad.gif

oh, and yes, i was talking about the niit video...me and julian and paolo and paul, electra and damian, courtney directing and then "joining" us....hahahahhahaha
    }:]
    weird.

VINNIE!!!
    First of all - YAY FOR YOU! You were so close! I'm glad you had fun, with much tongue action on Paolo's part wink.gif
    Secondly -- I love that video smile.gif I get Damian all to myself, at least for a little while.... *dreamy sigh*

QUOTE (ezorvera @ Sep 23 2007, 07:51 AM)
    Haha. I'll let her know that he belongs to all of you. I should try to make her into an OK Go fan because OK Go fans are so much nicer and willing to share.

I love those moments! Every time someone tells me they're a Paolo fan, I just snort with laughter and look down my nose at them and say "You are nothing, honey. You should meet Vinnie, Courtney, Theresa and the rest of the girls. They are Paolo fans"
    And I have to disagree with you slightly, Ezorvera. I will only share Damian with TRUE OK Go fans. My friend told me she thought Damian was hot... I think I just glared and growled "back off, sister". laugh.gif

QUOTE (ezorvera @ Sep 23 2007, 08:27 AM)
    I think I'm the only boardie from San Francisco. But yeah, I'm in Santa Cruz now. I don't think I could ever move too far away from San Francisco.

I used to live in SF!!! I miss it so much, I didn't want to move away either (and yet I find myself back in London...).
    And I love Santa Cruz - have you visited the Mystery Spot? Such a freaky place!
  • QUOTE (Vinca15 @ Sep 22 2007, 10:37 PM)
    ^^^
    haha, awwww

ok then...after the main part is done...you can take paolo, jb can take paul and i'll be left with julian. courtney can go to little mj. hehe

}:]

hehehe

Hahahahahahahahahaha
    I love you Vinnie!
    wub.gif

QUOTE (amberdino @ Sep 23 2007, 02:08 AM)
    I'm pretty sure she's a gold-digger and he'll realize and it and break up with her and get with us!!! Hooray!

That is the meanest thing ever!

I hope it's true. wink.gif

(Oh, and Ambie, little mj is "the other dude.")
  • QUOTE (ezorvera @ Sep 23 2007, 12:56 AM)
    Then she said, "Well, you can tell them that he's MINE and they should back off! I was front row at his concert and I got the set list." Then I just kind of looked at her and she said, "Tell them I said that, I want to hear want they think." She isn't as crazy and mean as she sounds, but I thought I would just let you guys know that you've got some competition.

Ha! Tell her that a set list is not valid as proof of claim. If only it were, I'd be off snuggling with Damian and Andy right now (as I've got setlists from both of them). wink.gif
  • QUOTE (Courtneytastic @ Sep 23 2007, 05:40 AM)
    That is the meanest thing ever!
    I hope it's true. wink.gif
    (Oh, and Ambie, little mj is "the other dude.")

hahaha well... she tours with him! That means she obviously doesn't do anything herself!! haha we can be homewreckers, especially since they aren't married!! wooo
    and yeah, I thought it was the other dude, what's his name?

QUOTE (DJRose @ Sep 23 2007, 07:34 AM)
    Ha! Tell her that a set list is not valid as proof of claim. If only it were, I'd be off snuggling with Damian and Andy right now (as I've got setlists from both of them). wink.gif

hahaha true!
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Sep 23 2007, 10:42 AM)
    VINNIE!!!
    First of all - YAY FOR YOU! You were so close! I'm glad you had fun, with much tongue action on Paolo's part wink.gif
    Secondly -- I love that video smile.gif I get Damian all to myself, at least for a little while.... *dreamy sigh*
    I love those moments! Every time someone tells me they're a Paolo fan, I just snort with laughter and look down my nose at them and say "You are nothing, honey. You should meet Vinnie, Courtney, Theresa and the rest of the girls. They are Paolo fans"

awwww, biggrin.gif biggrin.gif thanks a lot.
    haha, well you're Damian's main girl...you get to "play" with him the most wink.gif
    aw, and yay for our craziness!! paolo is just wub.gif wub.gif

QUOTE (Courtneytastic @ Sep 23 2007, 12:40 PM)
    Hahahahahahahahahaha
    I love you Vinnie!
    wub.gif

hehe, i love you too!!!
  • QUOTE (Vinca15 @ Sep 22 2007, 10:00 PM)
    ^^
    haha, yes...it was better that way.

craziness/tongue/angela's manly screams:
    http://www.dailymotion.com/vinca15/video/x31hiw_paolo5_music
    biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

haha thats sexy vinnie!

lol

the paolo board always cheers me up smile.gif
  • QUOTE (amberdino @ Sep 23 2007, 01:42 PM)
    hahaha well... she tours with him! That means she obviously doesn't do anything herself!! haha we can be homewreckers, especially since they aren't married!! wooo
    and yeah, I thought it was the other dude, what's his name?

Wow, I've never thought about that. But she could be a student on summer break, but still...how does she pay for tuition????

His name is Joe.

And he has the same exact birthday as Vinnie except a year earlier...which means even more awesome!
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Sep 23 2007, 03:42 AM)
    And I have to disagree with you slightly, Ezorvera. I will only share Damian with TRUE OK Go fans. My friend told me she thought Damian was hot... I think I just glared and growled "back off, sister". laugh.gif

I used to live in SF!!! I miss it so much, I didn't want to move away either (and yet I find myself back in London...).
    And I love Santa Cruz - have you visited the Mystery Spot? Such a freaky place!

Maybe she's been living under a rock and doesnt' know what OK Go looks like. Then I could just play her the music and if she likes it, then I'll show her a picture. Nevermind, that seems like too much work. It'll be easier to just keep her awat from Damian.

Really? I just thought you were always in London. I love SF so much. At least Santa Cruz has fog too, so I feel like I'm back home. I haven't been to the Mystery Spot yet. I've only been to the boardwalk.

QUOTE (DJRose @ Sep 23 2007, 07:34 AM)

I wish you could claim band members with set lists. Then, not only would I have Tim and Andy, I'd have like ten other guys too.
  • QUOTE (ezorvera @ Sep 24 2007, 04:08 AM)
    Maybe she's been living under a rock and doesnt' know what OK Go looks like. Then I could just play her the music and if she likes it, then I'll show her a picture. Nevermind, that seems like too much work. It'll be easier to just keep her awat from Damian.

Really? I just thought you were always in London. I love SF so much. At least Santa Cruz has fog too, so I feel like I'm back home. I haven't been to the Mystery Spot yet. I've only been to the boardwalk.

Hahaha, nice plan, just keep her totally separate, less competition that way wink.gif

Yep, my parents lived there for 9 years and they took me there to live when I was 4. But we came home soon afterwards, and now we just visit whenever we can. I miss it loads. And you MUST check out the Mystery Spot, I honestly cannot understand that place.
  • So in computer class today, we were taking a quiz on some Photoshop tools that the teacher reviewed us on in class while he yelled out the questions and answers as he made it.

And when he passed the quizzes out, I heard some dude say something like, "Magic wang?" And I was like, "What is he talking about?!" And then I looked on my quiz and saw that "magic wand" was misspelled, and it said, "Magic wang."

I couldn't help but crack up throughout the whole quiz, and I don't know wh it was seriously that funny. But it was. So while everyone was like, "WHAT IS THE ANSWER TO NUMBER 5?!!" I was like, "*snigger*" And I nearly gave myself a nosebleed trying to keep myself from laughing louder after some people asked me why I was laughing.

And I was also thinking, Hm, maybe I should ask to go to the bathroom or something so I can crack up there...

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!
  • ^^
    hahahahahaha
    awww courtney, thats so random wub.gif

i've realised that i have more fun at school if i dont sleep. not cool.
  • Hahahahaha.
    I've never fallen asleep at school. How is it?

OMG I just requested the gay guy that is like obsessed with little mj...his profile is so funny, and he has like 96 pictures of him, including some that he doctored to have him (the gay guy) in them! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
  • ^^
    hahahhahahahah
    omg, there are crazy people out there...wow, like i should be talking. aww, you should let the poor guy dream...he doesn't know that you and little mj are meant for each other ohmy.gif wink.gif

anyway...i didn't fall asleep i was just barely awake and somehow that made everything funny and i get more }:]...yeah...LOTS of fun, hehe.
  • Ahahaha, so true, Vinnie. That and the fact that little mj would never turn gay as is the poor guy's biggest dream. sad.gif for him.

Um...what is this about getting more }:]?
  • ^^
    hahah, poor guy.

omg, what if little mj is gay ohmy.gif you never know. people hide these things for years....ohmy.gif jk jk

oh, and idk...i just was...all the random giggling and sleepiness made }:] angela come out.