In this Discussion

Paolo Nutini

Comments

• ohmy.gif OMG, why would he be gay when there is Courtney in the world?!

And that is }:] how?

...don't tell me...

you.....

...shot the video without me?!!!!!!
  • ^^
    hahaha

true...how can any man be gay with you and all your sexiness in the world? they're all just pretending...

omg, i have no idea!! sheesh, i'm half asleep right now...but wow...now you have me giggling again, hehehehehheheh.

music videos with angela and courtney are the best biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
  • I mean, with you and me, how can anyone have the time to like the same gender?! cool.gif

Yay! Today, in Health I came up with a new music video idea.
  • ^^
    haha, too true

omg, and what idea!!!?!?! you have to tell me!!! }:] angela is so much fun!!
  • Nah, it's not }:] at all.

It's......secret.

And I've made a goal to be funny without having to be }:] or making fun of others behind their back. Which basically means, try to be funny without acting like a comedian.
  • ^^
    haha, aww, well im sure its amazing if it was from your brain

omg, why is it a secret?!? oh, booo!!!
  • Awww... wub.gif

I wanna make a cool music video, and you can be in it. Now first, to write a song, but about what? Hm.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOH!!!!

I've been wanting to tell you this for the longest time!!!!

I went into French class one day and there was this girl who was wearing a....

STROKES T-SHIRT!!!!!

and I was about to like run up to her, tackle her and yell, "OMG OMG OMG MY FRIEND VINNIE HAS THAT SHIRT!!" But I'm sure she wouldn't understand...
  • OMG OMG OMG

so my dad got a new slide phone, and it plays music, and for default songs..

two of them were
    PAOLO NUTINI!!

OH YEAHHHHHH

I squealed with delight
  • Oi, they played Paolo on one of the lame breakfast shows today, "Loving You" is the name of the song, i think... This is the same show that plays the Strokes so I guess they can be forgiven for employing someone with good taste in music.
    Although I can't say anything for the idiot who chooses to play fergie...
  • QUOTE (Courtneytastic @ Sep 25 2007, 12:05 AM)
    Awww... wub.gif

I wanna make a cool music video, and you can be in it. Now first, to write a song, but about what? Hm.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOH!!!!

I've been wanting to tell you this for the longest time!!!!

I went into French class one day and there was this girl who was wearing a....

STROKES T-SHIRT!!!!!

and I was about to like run up to her, tackle her and yell, "OMG OMG OMG MY FRIEND VINNIE HAS THAT SHIRT!!" But I'm sure she wouldn't understand...

haha, awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wub.gif

omg, i want to write a song too, but all i can think about right now is threesomes, so yeah LOTS of }:] hehe.

dude, that chick must be totally cool. friend her!!!

QUOTE (xxhot-shot-sugarxx @ Sep 25 2007, 12:05 AM)
    OMG OMG OMG

so my dad got a new slide phone, and it plays music, and for default songs..

two of them were
    PAOLO NUTINI!!

OH YEAHHHHHH

I squealed with delight

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

QUOTE (Juniperberry! @ Sep 25 2007, 12:07 AM)
    Oi, they played Paolo on one of the lame breakfast shows today, "Loving You" is the name of the song, i think... This is the same show that plays the Strokes so I guess they can be forgiven for employing someone with good taste in music.
    Although I can't say anything for the idiot who chooses to play fergie...

wow, so much good music getting played biggrin.gif

the world has hope!!! yay!!!
  • QUOTE (Vinca15 @ Sep 24 2007, 05:17 PM)
    omg, i want to write a song too, but all i can think about right now is threesomes, so yeah LOTS of }:] hehe.

hahahahaha omg i dunno why but that really made me crack up!!!
    Oh Vinnie, you've made me so much more }:]
  • ^^
    haha, awww

and i doubt i made you }:] i think it was probably carlos. that guy just oozes }:]-ness

omg, 101 pages, like 101 dalmations...random...aww, but i liked that movie. wow.. /gayness
  • QUOTE (Vinca15 @ Sep 24 2007, 07:17 PM)
    dude, that chick must be totally cool. friend her!!!

I don't like her. She's creepy and busty...

By the way, I saw a dude who looked like Julian today...he was probably your age. Oooh...

But no little mj look-alike, but I wouldn't care anyways because I want the real one. wink.gif
  • ^^
    haha, creepy and busty? omg, hahahahahaha.
    well maybe shes one of those posers dry.gif punch her!!

ohmy.gif aw, a little julian? awww and interesting...but i want the real one too...even if hes married...sad.gif
  • ...and like 12 years older than you, but I'm sure you can pull it off.

Yeah, I don't like busty people; sometimes I feel sorry for them because it looks really tacky, especially when you're like 14 to 17 years old and have these things the size of a fully grown hippo.

(Sorry if you're busty, I didn't mean to insult anyone, except those busty people at school.)
  • ^^^
    hahaha, it will all work out wink.gif }:]

omg, oh u!! hahahahahhaha a hippo? ohmy.gif hahahh

well im not busty, so im not offended...i see what you mean...
  • My sister once dated a dude who was 12 years older than her. It didn't work out, and I am GLAD.

Yep, a hippo, except hippos are cute and huggable, and, well, the busty stuff...I really wouldn't wanna hug that. :/

Okay, good. Just wanted to make sure... smile.gif ... if that's supposed to be a good thing...

Why are we talking about this again?
  • ^^^
    hahaha omg...

its cuz u dont want to friend the busty, poser chick with the strokes shirt.

oh, wow...i have the worst picture in my head now - like chicks with boobs that are bigger than they are...hahahahahah...omg, and they're crushing poor little u, aww, hahaha....ok, i'll stop

ummm, Paolo
    let me take you we're you'll let me, because leaving just upsets me wub.gif
  • UMMMMM.....you meanie, crushing me with the hippo busts! Ew. And how do you even know I'm little? I could be a hefty little lady who just so happens to wrestle in her spare time...

But I'm not.

Um, little mj!
    Some stuff from a song...
  • ^^
    hahaha. omg, im sorry, but you were the one that brought up the hippo breasts!!

wow. this is really random...

hehe, Paul!!
    babe it's time we give something new a try, oh alone we may fight so just let us be three tonight! <<for you courtney, cuz i know you love his lyrics <3 hehe>>