In this Discussion

Paolo Nutini

Comments

• ohmy.gif
    But you were the one who chose to crush me in those said Victoria's Secret-lathered hippo breasts!

Um, who was it that had the same birthday as me? Carlos D or something?

OMG OMG OMG OMG

I see a pattern.

I, your friend, have the same birthday (not the same year) as one of your favorite band's members, Carlos D.

And YOU, MY friend, have the same birthday (not the same year) as one of MY favorite band's members, little mj, aka Joe.

ohmy.gif
    cool.gif
    Shocking.
  • ^^
    ohmy.gif

omg, thats sexy!!

you know what that means? we have to make a band!! yup!! thats what it means.

and i did not choose to crush u, thats just what [ever, aww, sexy wub.gif] happened to come into my mind.
  • I WANT A PAOLO POSTER!!!!!!!!!

sad.gif

(though I would probably "molest" it far too often wink.gif Vinnie, I learned that from you!!!)
  • QUOTE (amberdino @ Sep 26 2007, 08:03 AM)
    I WANT A PAOLO POSTER!!!!!!!!!

sad.gif

(though I would probably "molest" it far too often wink.gif Vinnie, I learned that from you!!!)

uuuuh

maybe someday, they'll make a paolo statue in Madame Tussaud in London...loke they have Daniel Radcliff and they have guards for the statue because people don't control themselves...so, we could go there when Paolo's statue is finally ready and "molest" it no? tongue.gif
  • QUOTE (m_I_a @ Sep 26 2007, 10:31 AM)
    uuuuh

maybe someday, they'll make a paolo statue in Madame Tussaud in London...loke they have Daniel Radcliff and they have guards for the statue because people don't control themselves...so, we could go there when Paolo's statue is finally ready and "molest" it no? tongue.gif

ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif
    EXCELLENT IDEA!!!!!
  • QUOTE (amberdino @ Sep 26 2007, 07:03 AM)
    I WANT A PAOLO POSTER!!!!!!!!!

sad.gif

ohmy.gif hahahahahha wub.gif

aww, omg ambie, ur crazy!!

and a paolo statue?!? ohmy.gif dude, thats so sexy. omg...i called it...i get to molest it first!!
  • Mia, Ambie, Vinnie...! My my my!

If that's what Vinnie would do to Paolo's wax figure, think of what she would do to a Julian figure....blink.gif
  • ^^
    hahah!!!

omg, you wouldn't want to know ohmy.gif hehe

}:]
  • I wouldn't! Hahaha.

By the way, I managed not to get crushed by hippo breasts at school today.

And I see the original hippo breasted lass tomorrow...
  • Not fair Vinnie!!!

Mia has first dibs!! and then me!! why? because you at least saw him!! haha smile.gif

and Courtney, if this is what we would do to a statue, imagine what we would do to him! ph34r.gif blink.gif
    omg the statue would be made out of wax.. what if it melts?! hahahah omg sorry that was so uncalled for.
  • QUOTE (amberdino @ Sep 27 2007, 07:22 AM)
    Not fair Vinnie!!!

Mia has first dibs!! and then me!! why? because you at least saw him!! haha smile.gif

and Courtney, if this is what we would do to a statue, imagine what we would do to him! ph34r.gif blink.gif
    omg the statue would be made out of wax.. what if it melts?! hahahah omg sorry that was so uncalled for.

LOL

poor guy... if he ever finds us in a dark street... let's just say that his hair would be messy and his face would be covered w/ lipgloss and his shirt and pants half ripped...tongue.gif
  • QUOTE (amberdino @ Sep 27 2007, 01:22 AM)

Hahahaha ew.
    Oh you and your imagination, but tha is a pretty good question.

QUOTE (m_I_a @ Sep 27 2007, 03:07 PM)
    poor guy... if he ever finds us in a dark street... let's just say that his hair would be messy and his face would be covered w/ lipgloss and his shirt and pants half ripped... tongue.gif

So true. laugh.gif
  • Oh, Vinnie...the hippo breasted lady wasn't there today. I think she sensed we were talking about her...sad.gif
  • hippo breast?
  • Haha, yes. Long story short, here:

QUOTE (Courtneytastic @ Sep 25 2007, 05:54 PM)
    Yeah, I don't like busty people; sometimes I feel sorry for them because it looks really tacky, especially when you're like 14 to 17 years old and have these things the size of a fully grown hippo.

(Sorry if you're busty, I didn't mean to insult anyone, except those busty people at school.)
  • you dont like busty people?

thats like hating kittens!
  • QUOTE (Courtneytastic @ Sep 27 2007, 11:56 PM)
    Oh, Vinnie...the hippo breasted lady wasn't there today. I think she sensed we were talking about her...sad.gif

ohmy.gif haha, omg...well thats good right? oh, but if she was sporting sexiness, then not so much...idk.

QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Sep 28 2007, 12:25 AM)
    you dont like busty people?

hahahahhahah
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Sep 27 2007, 07:25 PM)
    you dont like busty people?

That's because you're a guy. Andy.

QUOTE (Vinca15 @ Sep 27 2007, 07:28 PM)
    ohmy.gif haha, omg...well thats good right? oh, but if she was sporting sexiness, then not so much...idk.

What does that mean????

And I feel kind of guilty using that poor innocent 14-year-old gay kid's Joe paraphernalia for laughs...but it's hilarious.
  • QUOTE (Courtneytastic @ Sep 28 2007, 01:33 AM)
    That's because you're a guy. Andy.
    What does that mean????

And I feel kind of guilty using that poor innocent 14-year-old gay kid's Joe paraphernalia for laughs...but it's hilarious.

sigh i spose, just rember, busty people are people to......busty ones!

with boobs...

....what point am i trying to make again?