In this Discussion

Paolo Nutini

Comments

• ^^
    haha, awwww

omg, i know!! sad.gif but maybe it was for the best because if he met me then he would immediately fall madly in love with me and yeah, the tour would have to be cancelled. I wouldn't want the poor paolo fans to be disappointed.

hmm, maybe i'll have a better chance with interpol ohmy.gif biggrin.gif
  • haha, when you say it like that i'm glad you "failed" the stalking mission

omg i hope you get luckier with interpol!
    biggrin.gif
  • ^^
    haha, yes...it was better that way.

craziness/tongue/angela's manly screams:
    http://www.dailymotion.com/vinca15/video/x31hiw_paolo5_music
    biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
  • hahahahaha was that the jungle book?!?!?? omg paul would love that! ooooh paul and paolo... }:]
  • awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
    Vinnie!!! ahhh
    i'm jealous

aww paolooooooooooooooooooooooo
    wub.gif

DUDE so this girl i know from ucsd.. i dont know her very well but we're like friends, not just acquaintances. anyway, i had dinner with her today, and she wanted to go to street scene tomorrow and couldn't find anyone to go with her either!!! gaaaaah
    sigh oh well i'm over it.

paolo!!!!!! <3
  • ^^
    omg ohmy.gif awww i wish u were there. i remember thinking, "aww, i wish ambie was here" sad.gif
    *sadness*
    is it too late to get tickets??? u guys should somehow go!!!! so much sexiness!!!!

haha, awww, jb, yes!! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif oh s*it...now u've got me all excited!!! ahhhhhhhhhh
    }:]
    we should talk about our music video again...omg, where's courtney?!? sad.gif
  • which video? our foursome video with gary??

haha jk jk. you mean no i in threesome right?
    oh that video gave me sexy dreams even without }:] it is a very skilled video
  • Yeah unfortunately I think its too late now, but at least now I know we have similar taste in music so hopefully I can go with her to other shows.

Ahhhh I love how paolo's shirt is like half unbuttoned vinnie!!!
    sexy shirt, sexy jacket, sexy paolo!!!
  • ^^
    haha, i know!!! omg, i zoomed into the pics...he has so much chest hair!!!
    aww, i wish i had a cool concert buddy sad.gif

oh, and yes, i was talking about the niit video...me and julian and paolo and paul, electra and damian, courtney directing and then "joining" us....hahahahhahaha
    weird.
  • Haha aw he does huh.. the Italian in him? Who knows... PAOLO!!!!!

Ahem where are JB and I in this video?!?!?
  • ^^^
    haha, awwww

ok then...after the main part is done...you can take paolo, jb can take paul and i'll be left with julian. courtney can go to little mj. hehe

hehehe
  • haha sweet!!! i want a turn with paul too!!
    Oh jeebus we'll just rotate the boys tongue.gif
  • ^^^
    hahaha

omg...ok then, we can switch every now and then...this video is gonna last days ohmy.gif hahah.
  • oh wow! i get paul? omg this is going to be one mighty fine orgy!

can gary join in too? i'll look after him when paul moves on to ambie or whoever wink.gif
  • ^^
    hahaha

its a video...not anything nasty...omg, what are you thinking about jb? sheesh tongue.gif we're just playing some card games. wow...

hehehehe

aww, and yes, u can bring gary...but i get to "play" with him after u ohmy.gif
  • what sort of card game doesn't involve gettin naked?
    you play crazy cards!

hehehehe gary wub.gif
  • ^^
    nakedness? what r u talking about?? ohmy.gif heheh
    i play perfectly wholesome card games }:]
  • So, I just moved into college yesterday and I was talking the one of the girls that lived across the hall from me and I noticed she had a Paolo poster on the wall, so I said, "I know a bunch of people that love him." Even though I don't really know you guys and I haven't looked past the first page of this thread, but it's kind of hard not to notice that there's 100 pages of posts. Then she said, "Well, you can tell them that he's MINE and they should back off! I was front row at his concert and I got the set list." Then I just kind of looked at her and she said, "Tell them I said that, I want to hear want they think." She isn't as crazy and mean as she sounds, but I thought I would just let you guys know that you've got some competition.
  • ^^
    you should tell her that competition doesn't exist for the paolo nutters.
    he is ours and thats that!!!

mad.gif

tell her she has sexy taste tho happy.gif
  • Tell her:
    1. She needs to give me the poster.
    2. He can't be hers because he's already married to us.
    3. If she insists, she can share him, but he will never be all hers.
    smile.gif