In this Discussion

Paolo Nutini

Comments

• OH YEAHHHH

hahahaha

hmmm

vinnie couuulllddd

play guitar????
    or punch people in the face who try and make fun of our uber plemoness!!!
  • So...Paolo will be at Bite of Las Vegas this Saturday...and so will I...Unfortunately, I won't be there when he performs (as I'll be getting my hair done for Homecoming), but maybe he will still be there at about 8:30, which is when I'll be arriving.

How awesome would it be if I got to meet him? biggrin.gif

And also, this thread is slightly scary. tongue.gif
  • ^^ That will be way awesome! Good luck and have fun at Homecoming (I'm still not sure exactly what that is but I think it has something to do with fancy dresses and dancing... right?)

I love that this thread has craziness again! You guys make me lol wub.gif

some pictures to inspire craziness:
    i like these pants on him ;] or not...

niiiiiiice

I really like the colours in this one + he's pulling a [funny] kissy face!

haha I'm sure at some point in the previous 107 pages of this thread some, if not all, of those pictures have been posted... guess you'll just have to deal
  • aw.... pictures pictures!!! love the last one, basically love all photos where the shoes look so great... (even though he does have nicer ones... hm)
  • QUOTE (xxhot-shot-sugarxx @ Oct 16 2007, 09:41 PM)
    OH YEAHHHH

hahahaha

hmmm

vinnie couuulllddd

play guitar????

Haha, yea, that seems like a fittin job for her actually...

QUOTE (KristaMichelle @ Oct 17 2007, 12:14 AM)
    So...Paolo will be at Bite of Las Vegas this Saturday...and so will I...Unfortunately, I won't be there when he performs (as I'll be getting my hair done for Homecoming), but maybe he will still be there at about 8:30, which is when I'll be arriving.

How awesome would it be if I got to meet him? biggrin.gif

And also, this thread is slightly scary. tongue.gif

1) That totally rules! Go do it, yeah...
    2) Yes! We creep people out (now, if not ever before, which I'm pretty sure we have).

QUOTE (Juniperberry! @ Oct 17 2007, 03:12 AM)
    ^^ That will be way awesome! Good luck and have fun at Homecoming (I'm still not sure exactly what that is but I think it has something to do with fancy dresses and dancing... right?)

Why don't you join in on the craziness? We need as much crazy power to Paolo up the world!

Side note:
    Okay, so yesterday wasn't the day.
    Maybe tonight?
    But I swear, before Saturday, it will be.
    I wonder how I'll say it. And how they'll react...
    Hmmm...
    This could change my life forever!
    In a good way, I hope.
  • QUOTE (Courtneytastic @ Oct 17 2007, 04:58 PM)
    1) That totally rules! Go do it, yeah...
    2) Yes! We creep people out (now, if not ever before, which I'm pretty sure we have).
    Why don't you join in on the craziness? We need as much crazy power to Paolo up the world!

Side note:
    Maybe tonight?
    Hmmm...
    In a good way, I hope.

good luck!
    wub.gif

oooo i like that first pic of paolo!!!

never seen it before!

wink.gif
  • QUOTE (xxhot-shot-sugarxx @ Oct 17 2007, 02:41 AM)
    vinnie couuulllddd

play guitar????

hahah!! aww, i would love to punch people!! biggrin.gif
    i think i should probably start playing drums again. i don't really like the guitar. hmm, yeah...idk

QUOTE (Juniperberry! @ Oct 17 2007, 08:12 AM)

some pictures to inspire craziness:

aww, thanks for the pics jb wub.gif

QUOTE (Courtneytastic @ Oct 17 2007, 09:58 PM)

Side note:
    Maybe tonight?
    Hmmm...
    In a good way, I hope.

haha! its the perfect job...that and cleaning buses <3

oh, yes!! jb, you must make this thread }:] and a litte };] too!! hehe!!

awww, good luck courtney, babycakes *kiss* hehe
    i hope it all goes well...
  • Thanks for the luck guys!
    It scares me to death just thinking how they're gonna react.
    For sure, they're gonna think I'm crazy.
    But the potato chip happened by accident!

I don't know how that relates...I couldn't find anything better.

Theresaaaaa that Kate lady...
    OMG For some reason I think I know you in real life...
    Hahahahaha

And Vinnie maybe you could be Paolo's bodyguard from your own self!
  • ^
    potato chip? i don't get it...sad.gif
    and it doesn't matter if they think your crazy - my family thinks i'm crazy and it's all good.

aw, i should! i'd be an awesome bodyguard...omg, not really...NOT AT ALL!
  • But you don't understand!
    I might get made fun of behind my back...
    I hate when that happens...especially when it's your own blood.

I don't get the potato chip either.
    Maybe I should relate this to one of those scientists in the olden days when everyone thought they were crazy but it turns out they were right all along? Yeah, that.

Yes, you would kick some major fangirl ash! Hahaha, ash.
  • ^^
    aww - well i get made fun of in front of my face. i don't know if i posted this, but you know what my dad told me? <<you should lose weight and become a stripper>> OMFG! i don't think it gets any worse sad.gif

hahah! yeah...i like that explanation too.

omg, i would! only the paolo nutters should get to touch my baby mad.gif i'd punch his girlfriend too!!
  • omg

courtney we are sooo gonna go kill your english teacher and my euro history teacher!!!!!!!!!!!

she gave us a TON
    of homework over fall break.
    and im gonna be in plano, texas all weekend.

wtf?
  • QUOTE (Vinca15 @ Oct 17 2007, 06:57 PM)
    ^^
    aww - well i get made fun of in front of my face. i don't know if i posted this, but you know what my dad told me? <<you should lose weight and become a stripper>> OMFG! i don't think it gets any worse sad.gif

hahah! yeah...i like that explanation too.

omg, i would! only the paolo nutters should get to touch my baby mad.gif i'd punch his girlfriend too!!

ohmy.gif
    OMG
    Maybe he was kidding in his own twisted sick way.
    Or maybe he just made up a new way to say, "I love you and you can be whatever you want to be."????

ohmy.gif

OMGYeah, punch his girlfriend too...hahahahahaha. I love to see you obliterating those little ladies!!!

QUOTE (xxhot-shot-sugarxx @ Oct 17 2007, 07:06 PM)
    omg

courtney we are sooo gonna go kill your english teacher and my euro history teacher!!!!!!!!!!!

she gave us a TON
    of homework over fall break.
    and im gonna be in plano, texas all weekend.

wtf?

Ugh yeah, I think we should kill all of them, except for the ones that are nice. Because the number seven rule in this world is you get rewarded for being nice!

I vote impalement.

Plano?
    I have no idea where that is.
    Texas?
    OMG We're gonna be in the same state...
  • QUOTE (Courtneytastic @ Oct 17 2007, 07:12 PM)
    ohmy.gif
    OMG
    Or maybe he just made up a new way to say, "I love you and you can be whatever you want to be."????

ohmy.gif

OMGYeah, punch his girlfriend too...hahahahahaha. I love to see you obliterating those little ladies!!!
    Ugh yeah, I think we should kill all of them, except for the ones that are nice. Because the number seven rule in this world is you get rewarded for being nice!

I vote impalement.

Plano?
    I have no idea where that is.
    Texas?
    OMG We're gonna be in the same state...

its like nw of dallas. biggrin.gif

yayyyy

the plemoness of texas will be raised this weekend!!

two nutters in one state!!

wooo
  • QUOTE (xxhot-shot-sugarxx @ Oct 17 2007, 07:14 PM)
    the plemoness of texas will be raised this weekend!!

two nutters in one state!!

wooo

Haha, I like that. Except Texas sucks. All they care about here is football (yecccchhhh) and loading their kids up with homework and so-called educational excellence. Whatever happened to happiness? Hello?

Anyways, yeah.

Anywhere you are, you could probably here bells ringing and angels singing because Texas has been lifted out of its football-obsessed state into the holy ground that is Nutterland!
  • QUOTE (Courtneytastic @ Oct 18 2007, 12:12 AM)
    ohmy.gif
    OMG

ohmy.gif

haha...i hope so. at least i know that if things ever get rough my dad won't mind me looking for other employment opportunities. omg...whatever that means...

aww, yes...them and our teachers. ah! that should be my hobby - punching the sh*t out of gross, disgusting, stupid teachers biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Courtneytastic @ Oct 18 2007, 12:17 AM)
    Anywhere you are, you could probably here bells ringing and angels singing because Texas has been lifted out of its football-obsessed state into the holy ground that is Nutterland!

hahha! omg...the sexiness that texas is going to become! its nothing like what cali has, but close enough tongue.gif
  • QUOTE (Courtneytastic @ Oct 17 2007, 07:17 PM)
    Haha, I like that. Except Texas sucks. All they care about here is football (yecccchhhh) and loading their kids up with homework and so-called educational excellence. Whatever happened to happiness? Hello?

Anyways, yeah.

omg courtney
    i am sooo putting what you said in my sig

biggrin.gif
  • QUOTE (Vinca15 @ Oct 17 2007, 07:29 PM)
    haha...i hope so. at least i know that if things ever get rough my dad won't mind me looking for other employment opportunities. omg...whatever that means...

aww, yes...them and our teachers. ah! that should be my hobby - punching the sh*t out of gross, disgusting, stupid teachers biggrin.gif

hahha! omg...the sexiness that texas is going to become! its nothing like what cali has, but close enough tongue.gif

Haha, I hope so. I'm pretty sure 99% of dads wouldn't want their daughters (or sons) to go out and sell themselves. I'm pretty sure 99% of people don't wouldn't want to see people do that...

We should like organize a hate party. Angry-sounding, I know, but we can have fun, eat ice cream, have pillowfights and discuss how we're going to beat the beejezus out of those teachers! ohmy.gif

I know, I love California. Everything's there, but I don't love it for the reason those Hollister people love it. I just love it because it's home...and like if I go there, my dream of becoming some sort of star might actually come true! And the JoBros live there, so it's all good.

OMG
    Joe
    Haha, I have'nt called him that in a long time
  • QUOTE (Courtneytastic @ Oct 18 2007, 12:34 AM)
    Haha, I hope so. I'm pretty sure 99% of dads wouldn't want their daughters (or sons) to go out and sell themselves. I'm pretty sure 99% of people don't wouldn't want to see people do that...

We should like organize a hate party. Angry-sounding, I know, but we can have fun, eat ice cream, have pillowfights and discuss how we're going to beat the beejezus out of those teachers! ohmy.gif

I know, I love California. Everything's there, but I don't love it for the reason those Hollister people love it. I just love it because it's home...and like if I go there, my dream of becoming some sort of star might actually come true! And the JoBros live there, so it's all good.

OMG
    Joe
    Haha, I have'nt called him that in a long time

haha, yeah. i think its cuz he's old. i mean...OLD. he's almost 60, the poor guy. he tends to forget things and junk like that.

ah! that sounds like fun!! omg, and cheesecake? can we eat cheesecake? i really want some cheesecake sad.gif

aw, you should come to cali! maybe not ohmy.gif mine, yours, and ambie's sexiness would make it explode! hehe.
    oh, and little mj sounds so much sexier! it's better that we call him that...i never looked for that concert thingy xD whoops
  • OMMG
    ok so the almost, is a band i really like

and they are coming to okc.
    yeah

but my mom would never let me go to a concert, even with a group of friends.

soo i might just be like.
    im staying over at so-and-so's house.

soo many secrets from my parents!

anyways.