In this Discussion

Paolo Nutini

Comments

• colour blind?

then how do you smell?

BOOM!

so i woke up this morning to find a paolo shaped parcil by my front door, and now he wont stop singing and crying, i guess alie sent him here so i, the other anti paolo can look after him untill i go away on fridan..

any tips girls?
  • please wrap him up and send him to my adress tongue.gif Then I'll pay you the mail services. Please be a dear and put his guitar with him so he doesn't get bored in the way...oh and some letuce, he really likes to chew it according to Alice tongue.gif
  • No, no, NO, sillies! tongue.gif I'm not color-blind!

"Color-blind casting" refers to casting characters with no regardto an actor's ethnicity. For example, if a Hispanic woman were the best actor to try out for Fantine in Les Misérables, they cast her, because talent is all that matters, and because her ethnicity isn't crucial to the story and makes no difference anyway.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Color-blind_casting

Sadly, they do it more for theatre.

Silly Paolo buddies. wub.gif
  • i'm just saying that...
    on my way into work, i was listening to ze paolo man and 'new shoes' came on... put a little pep in my step, and made me smile the entire walk...

he has got skillz, that man. it's damn near impossible to make me smile at 9am on my walk in to work
  • ^ He so wants you.
  • QUOTE (m_I_a @ Jul 1 2008, 12:06 PM)
    please wrap him up and send him to my adress tongue.gif Then I'll pay you the mail services. Please be a dear and put his guitar with him so he doesn't get bored in the way...oh and some letuce, he really likes to chew it according to Alice tongue.gif

this is the best offer ive had so far..
  • QUOTE (Courtneytastic @ Jul 1 2008, 12:29 PM)
    ^ He so wants you.

omg you're so totes right.
  • QUOTE (Courtneytastic @ Jul 1 2008, 05:08 PM)
    No, no, NO, sillies! tongue.gif I'm not color-blind!

"Color-blind casting" refers to casting characters with no regardto an actor's ethnicity. For example, if a Hispanic woman were the best actor to try out for Fantine in Les Misérables, they cast her, because talent is all that matters, and because her ethnicity isn't crucial to the story and makes no difference anyway.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Color-blind_casting

Sadly, they do it more for theatre.

Silly Paolo buddies. wub.gif

ROFL!!!!!

Sorry my ignorance eheh still, it was incredibly funny...gosh I desperatly need to get into the "british council" (most prestigious english institute in the country) and take that english classes tongue.gif

QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Jul 1 2008, 06:49 PM)
    this is the best offer ive had so far..

take it pleeeaaase! I need him here to dictate me the phisics fomulas for tomorrow's exam!:P
  • QUOTE (m_I_a @ Jul 1 2008, 02:13 PM)
    ROFL!!!!!

Sorry my ignorance eheh still, it was incredibly funny...gosh I desperatly need to get into the "british council" (most prestigious english institute in the country) and take that english classes tongue.gif

Haha, that's cool. smile.gif
    Although "color" is not how I'd describe myself actually. I'm kind of pale with a bit of pink in me. I'm just a pale pink blob. dry.gif

Don't worry, your English is fine!
  • lol not really that fine my accent could be better

And plus, I'm also white as milk but I don't mind it that much because I think it goes well with my dark eyes and brown hair. And plus, I kinda think natural white people with great tans it's such a cheesy look...I do prefer to be naturally white

you know, in the XVIII century it was considered the most beautifull thing a woman could have! Tanning was cheesy back then, we were born too late Courtney, but we're pretty anyway ahah biggrin.gif
  • Well whatever you want, but I tell you, your English is pretty good.

I have dark eyes and brown hair too! Yeah, some people look better pale than tan.

Haha, indeed, but I do like the year 1992. smile.gif

• QUOTE (Courtneytastic @ Jul 1 2008, 03:21 PM)
    Although "color" is not how I'd describe myself actually. I'm kind of pale with a bit of pink in me. I'm just a pale pink blob. dry.gif

Me too dry.gif

QUOTE (m_I_a @ Jul 1 2008, 03:58 PM)
    And plus, I'm also white as milk but I don't mind it that much because I think it goes well with my dark eyes and brown hair. And plus, I kinda think natural white people with great tans it's such a cheesy look...I do prefer to be naturally white

you know, in the XVIII century it was considered the most beautifull thing a woman could have! Tanning was cheesy back then, we were born too late Courtney, but we're pretty anyway ahah biggrin.gif

I'm a pale-y too!! I get loads of freckles in the summer time, but I have reddish hair and it gets light in the summer as well, but in the winter it's a really dark red, borderline brownish color... and i have green eyes.

Us pale gals will look FAB when we're older.
    Paolo will appreciate that.
  • there's always the bright side of something wink.gif

Plus, we put much effort in making our skin look perfect because you can see every imperfection. And really white skin is perfect to play with make up because you can do everything with it haha biggrin.gif and another thing, you can have almost any hair colour you want tongue.gif

I only have freckles in the nose like you Katie that why I use SPF 50+ because of that and because I get burned in the cheekbones verrrryyy easily

there's only ONE thing I don't like about my skin tone: I have an allergy to heat and pressure (yeah I know I'm a freak no one is allergic to pressure, when the dermatologist said this I laughed myself off) and these tiny eruptions come out of my skin as soon as the summer arrives (then they'll go away) and they're redish, if I was a bit darker you couldn't see them

QUOTE (Courtneytastic @ Jul 1 2008, 09:20 PM)
    Well whatever you want, but I tell you, your English is pretty good.

I have dark eyes and brown hair too! Yeah, some people look better pale than tan.

Haha, indeed, but I do like the year 1992. smile.gif

thanks Courtney it means a lot coming from a native wub.gif

And because of that combination, when I sang "all I ask of you" of the phantom of the opera, people said I looked like Christine! (or Emmy Rossum ahah) which was really fattering wink.gif
  • We had an exciting Paolo related incident the other day! These Streets was playing in my friend's car and I think there's must be something about his music that makes you want to speed... anyway, we got pulled over and booked by a cop and it was totally Paolo's fault. wub.gif

Oh yeh, and the cop said the coversation was being recorded which probably means they have audio of us singing along. I wonder if we'll be on THE FORCE. Oooooooo.....
  • QUOTE (katieyellow @ Jul 1 2008, 03:26 PM)
    Me too dry.gif

Us pale gals will look FAB when we're older.
    Paolo will appreciate that.

We already look FAB now! ;)

QUOTE (m_I_a @ Jul 1 2008, 03:42 PM)
    there's always the bright side of something ;)

Plus, we put much effort in making our skin look perfect because you can see every imperfection. And really white skin is perfect to play with make up because you can do everything with it haha biggrin.gif and another thing, you can have almost any hair colour you want tongue.gif

I only have freckles in the nose like you Katie that why I use SPF 50+ because of that and because I get burned in the cheekbones verrrryyy easily

thanks Courtney it means a lot coming from a native wub.gif

And because of that combination, when I sang "all I ask of you" of the phantom of the opera, people said I looked like Christine! (or Emmy Rossum ahah) which was really fattering ;)

You're right, pale skin looks good with any hair color (except purple, but only because purple is my least favorite color).

I never get freckles, but I am a walking home of moles. Moles everywhere. Thank goodness none of them are too badon my face.

QUOTE (Juniperberry! @ Jul 2 2008, 02:58 AM)
    We had an exciting Paolo related incident the other day! These Streets was playing in my friend's car and I think there's must be something about his music that makes you want to speed... anyway, we got pulled over and booked by a cop and it was totally Paolo's fault. wub.gif

Oh yeh, and the cop said the coversation was being recorded which probably means they have audio of us singing along. I wonder if we'll be on THE FORCE. Oooooooo.....

ohmy.gif
    Did you tell him it was Paolo's fault? He would've understood. tongue.gif

1) How was it recorded, that you were singing along?
    2) What is THE FORCE? huh.gif
  • QUOTE (Juniperberry! @ Jul 2 2008, 08:58 AM)
    We had an exciting Paolo related incident the other day! These Streets was playing in my friend's car and I think there's must be something about his music that makes you want to speed... anyway, we got pulled over and booked by a cop and it was totally Paolo's fault. wub.gif

really??it's such a calm song...usually the songs that make me speed are the fast ones laugh.gif
    did you get a ticket?
  • sigh i had to send him back to alie, as he was doing my head in with his guitar playing and demand for letices..
  • Ha, I'm sure Electra was pleased by that!

Um? Someone deleted my Facebook? I checked my email and it said that I had actually asked for it.
  • I MISSED YOU GUYS!!!!!!!! sad.gif

ohmy.gif ohmy.gif
    ive been at camp all week
  • how was it Tease? did you have fun?