In this Discussion

Paolo Nutini

Comments

• Aren't I clever?
    There you go, playing that denial card again. Tsk tsk.

Yes, it would be perfectly normal, if you were feeding a bunny.
    Or, actually, that would be less normal and borderline disturbing. Never mind, go on with your lettuce feeding.

I would love to! (Partly because I've always wanted to go there, partly because of you and Paolo, and partly because of that coffee shop.)
  • oh you guys are terrible.

Paolo > Ben
    fact. Ben can go punch a wall.
  • QUOTE (Courtneytastic @ Jun 28 2008, 01:11 PM)
    Well at least we agree on one thing.
    (No, not that Ben Barnes is hotter than Paolo [euh, maybe?] but that he is, in fact, hot.)
    BUT, might I argue, you said he was "hotter," therefore saying that you think Paolo is hot, period. ohmy.gif

Lettuce Fetish? wink.gif

Aw, that would be an awesome shop!
    ohmy.gif Tease, we should actually put that on our things to do list.

1. Capture Paolo/ rescue him from the grasp of the tantalizing Electra (if we can actually get him to leave wink.gif )
    2. Marry Ben Barnes and have a kid named Jonathan
    3. Open up a coffee shop.

hahaha

c lever
    o
    u
    r
    t
    n
    e
    y
    YOU CAUGHT HER BUAHHAHAHA

lol
    Lettuce Fetish wub.gif *dies laughing*
  • QUOTE (Vinca15 @ Jun 28 2008, 08:41 PM)
    oh you guys are terrible.

Paolo > Ben
    fact. Ben can go punch a wall.

Oh great.
    First we had an anti-Paolo (who is not quite so anti now).

And now we have an anti-Ben? ohmy.gif

QUOTE (xxhot-shot-sugarxx @ Jun 28 2008, 09:15 PM)
    hahaha

c lever
    o
    u
    r
    t
    n
    e
    y
    YOU CAUGHT HER BUAHHAHAHA

lol
    Lettuce Fetish wub.gif *dies laughing*

It's easy to catch people who are obviously guilty. wink.gif
  • mmm, I've always been partial to Paolo's looks.
    But his music is ehhhh. Maybe if I heard more of it, I'd like it.
    Idk.
    But yes, I would consider myself a Paolo fan, if much much less so than you guys.

(and you're not completely insane, even if you happen to choose Paolo to foam over... not completely, at least wub.gif )

hmmmm
    I think Vinnie's just fed up
    cause I've been spreading the Ben fanship in the Interpol thread, too, haha.
    Pretty soon she'll have no Ben-free-thread left to take refuge in smile.gif
    but we still love you, Vinnie. even if you don't love our Ben biggrin.gif
  • QUOTE (Courtneytastic @ Jun 28 2008, 07:19 PM)
    Yes, it would be perfectly normal, if you were feeding a bunny.

Paolo is my pet rabbit. smile.gif

Hahaha an anti-Ben! Awesome. Congrats, Vinnie, for joining the dark side.... wink.gif

Argh, men are such shits. Cheer me up, my lovelies?
  • mhmmm

Ben = Hot

but i agree with Vinnie

Paolo > Ben
    no matter what.
    smile.gif

hmmm
    men are such shits, but you, electra, are FREAKING AMAZING GORGEOUS and can kick their ass. biggrin.gif

oh yeah you should throw in some water with the lettuce. just so he won't die of dehydration!!!
    and maybe a bottle of Kahlua?? jk wink.gif
  • QUOTE (thephantommilk @ Jun 29 2008, 01:28 AM)
    mmm, I've always been partial to Paolo's looks.
    But his music is ehhhh. Maybe if I heard more of it, I'd like it.
    Idk.
    But yes, I would consider myself a Paolo fan, if much much less so than you guys.

(and you're not completely insane, even if you happen to choose Paolo to foam over... not completely, at least wub.gif )

hmmmm
    I think Vinnie's just fed up
    cause I've been spreading the Ben fanship in the Interpol thread, too, haha.
    Pretty soon she'll have no Ben-free-thread left to take refuge in smile.gif
    but we still love you, Vinnie. even if you don't love our Ben biggrin.gif

That's alright. Paolo only has a few songs anyway, but (hopefully) soon, he'll have new ones.

Yeah, Milky (if I may call you that) and I understand. I'm sure Ben understands too.

QUOTE (Electra @ Jun 29 2008, 08:04 AM)
    Paolo is my pet rabbit. smile.gif

Hahaha an anti-Ben! Awesome. Congrats, Vinnie, for joining the dark side.... wink.gif

Argh, men are such shits. Cheer me up, my lovelies?

Paolo, your pet? I'm sure he loves that - no sarcasm.

Who needs men anyway when we're obviously too gorgeous for anyone else?
    Except our Paolo buddies, but I really don't swing that way.

P.S. whatever happened to that Lukass fellow?
    QUOTE (xxhot-shot-sugarxx @ Jun 29 2008, 11:40 AM)
    mhmmm

Ben = Hot

but i agree with Vinnie

Paolo > Ben
    no matter what.
    smile.gif

hmmm
    men are such shits, but you, electra, are FREAKING AMAZING GORGEOUS and can kick their ass. biggrin.gif

oh yeah you should throw in some water with the lettuce. just so he won't die of dehydration!!!
    and maybe a bottle of Kahlua?? jk wink.gif

Fine, whatever, at least you think he's hot anyways.

Throw in a kajillion bottles of whatever makes him the most drunk, then do with him what you want.
    And we all know what that is...

Random not-so-depressed gripe: Am I the only non-hot Eurasian in this world?! mad.gif Then again, I'm very un-photogenic. This is highly a vanity thing.
  • do i not have you on facebook and or myspace C?

and or other nutters, you should all add me aswell as i need more insanity..
  • QUOTE (Courtneytastic @ Jun 29 2008, 06:57 PM)
    That's alright. Paolo only has a few songs anyway, but (hopefully) soon, he'll have new ones.

Throw in a kajillion bottles of whatever makes him the most drunk, then do with him what you want.

Random not-so-depressed gripe: Am I the only non-hot Eurasian in this world?! mad.gif Then again, I'm very un-photogenic. This is highly a vanity thing.

yeah hes super hot!
    buuuut
    paolo is super SMEXYYYYYY HAWWWT
    with three W's and a T smile.gif
    lol
    i'd marry either one though:D

duuuuude i'd totally go out with you courtney wub.gif if i was a guy. tongue.gif
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Jun 29 2008, 07:51 PM)
    do i not have you on facebook and or myspace C?

and or other nutters, you should all add me aswell as i need more insanity..

I had you on MySpace, which I deleted for it reminded me of bad people.
    Then again, many things remind me of bad people...

But I do have a Facebook, Sir Andy.
    Are you one of Electra's friends? If so, I'll add you through her.
    Everyone needs a crazy, awesomely bald British Andy on their friends list.

QUOTE (xxhot-shot-sugarxx @ Jun 29 2008, 08:25 PM)
    yeah hes super hot!
    buuuut
    paolo is super SMEXYYYYYY HAWWWT
    with three W's and a T smile.gif
    lol
    i'd marry either one though:D

duuuuude i'd totally go out with you courtney wub.gif if i was a guy. tongue.gif

Fine fine, let's count that as one of our differences.

Theresa: Paolo > Ben
    Courtney: Ben > (OR equal to) Paolo

Haha, thanks. I just feel as if I'm not living up to the whole "Eurasians are hot, omg!!!111one!!" thing.
  • pfft you a good lookin girl C!
  • QUOTE (xxhot-shot-sugarxx @ Jun 28 2008, 04:00 AM)
    duuuude ben barnes is hot wink.gif

just for the sake of courtney (sorry paolo)

he's cute. The movie hasn't come out here yet but I really want to see it...
    tehre's just something ...portuguese about him probably the dark eyes/dark hair combination (call me crazy please tongue.gif)

And Andy I think you're in my myspace (I don't go there that much because I use hi5 and most people I know have hi5, so don't be alarmed if you see that i don't have any friends or comments lol)
  • QUOTE (Courtneytastic @ Jun 30 2008, 12:57 AM)
    P.S. whatever happened to that Lukass fellow?

Haha aww thanks guys smile.gif

Lukass unfortunately went cold on me, then got really keen on me again, and then disappeared off the face of the planet! I talk to him occasionally now, but meh - he lives too far away anyway. And now this situation in which I am entangled (it's really that confusing lol) involves a MUCH hotter guy tongue.gif Who is much closer to home. But rather twatish.. *sigh*

I really don't want to do anything to dearest darling Paolo. He can leave anytime he wants...

And Courtney, you already know that I think you're beautiful! smile.gif

• QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Jun 30 2008, 06:29 AM)
    pfft you a good lookin girl C!

Hah, thanks, A!

QUOTE (m_I_a @ Jun 30 2008, 09:08 AM)
    he's cute. The movie hasn't come out here yet but I really want to see it...
    tehre's just something ...portuguese about him probably the dark eyes/dark hair combination (call me crazy please tongue.gif )

And Andy I think you're in my myspace (I don't go there that much because I use hi5 and most people I know have hi5, so don't be alarmed if you see that i don't have any friends or comments lol)

The movie's been out for like over a month here and I still haven't seen it.
    I haven't been to the movies in over 2 years, partly because I don't want to sit in some chair that a fat sweaty, slightly masturbatory man might've spent two hours in, and partly because there's this "DVD" wink.gif guy that comes over to my father's office every once in a while. But so far, he hasn't been coming around.

QUOTE (Electra @ Jun 30 2008, 10:42 AM)
    Haha aww thanks guys smile.gif

Lukass unfortunately went cold on me, then got really keen on me again, and then disappeared off the face of the planet! I talk to him occasionally now, but meh - he lives too far away anyway. And now this situation in which I am entangled (it's really that confusing lol) involves a MUCH hotter guy tongue.gif Who is much closer to home. But rather twatish.. *sigh*

I really don't want to do anything to dearest darling Paolo. He can leave anytime he wants...

And Courtney, you already know that I think you're beautiful! smile.gif

Ooh, the mysterious Lukass.

But how is this much hotter guy "twatish"? Is he mean to you?

And thanks. I just have these moments of (frequent) insecurity that most people have outgrown by my age. rolleyes.gif
  • QUOTE (Courtneytastic @ Jun 30 2008, 05:01 PM)
    But how is this much hotter guy "twatish"? Is he mean to you?

And thanks. I just have these moments of (frequent) insecurity that most people have outgrown by my age. rolleyes.gif

Well. We were seeing each other for a while, then he suddenly went cold on me and I got a facebook message a little while later telling me that he was back with his ex-girlfriend. News to me, considering the fact that up until then, even though we hadn't seen each other in a while, he kept texting me telling me how much he missed me and wanted to see me and liked me, etc etc etc.

So recently I met up with him again, just as friends as he's still with his girlfriend... and he still likes me. And I still like him. And he really wants to be with me, apparently, but it's complicated because of his girlfriend. And recently he's stopped texting me again, and going cold like he did the last time! Argh!

Such an idiot. Although I guess I am too, for falling for it again.
    Anyway, I'm going on holiday with my friends tomorrow, so I'll see him when I get back and see what happens. And if he doesn't stop messing both me and his girlfriend around, then I'm just going to forget about him smile.gif

*sigh* I'm sorry, I'm sure you guys don't care about any of this, feel free to ignore lol tongue.gif

And Courtney - it's not normal to outgrow that insecurity. I get insecure all the time, honestly. But when I feel like that, I immerse myself in the people I love (such as you lovely ladies) and remind myself that I wouldn't have such great friends if I was really a bitch tongue.gif We love you, and we're hard to please, sweetheart - so you've got to be doing something right!! And as far as looks go... well I'm fussy, and I'd go out with you if I swung that way wink.gif

• Of course I care about what you have to say!

I don't know if you'd agree with me, but by the way this guy is acting, I wouldn't wouldn't want to be with him if I were you. You obviously deserve someone who's not so fickle. Well, what if you get back with him and he does the same thing to his girlfriend that he did to you - say that he still has feelings for her? I wouldn't want you to go with this guy, you're too good for him.

Well, that's what I have to say about that matter. smile.gif

And thanks, it's glad to know I'm not the only one who feels this way sometimes (although with me, it's most of the time mad.gif). I blame photos. I look hideous in them.
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Jun 30 2008, 07:47 PM)
    Well. We were seeing each other for a while, then he suddenly went cold on me and I got a facebook message a little while later telling me that he was back with his ex-girlfriend. News to me, considering the fact that up until then, even though we hadn't seen each other in a while, he kept texting me telling me how much he missed me and wanted to see me and liked me, etc etc etc.

So recently I met up with him again, just as friends as he's still with his girlfriend... and he still likes me. And I still like him. And he really wants to be with me, apparently, but it's complicated because of his girlfriend. And recently he's stopped texting me again, and going cold like he did the last time! Argh!

Such an idiot. Although I guess I am too, for falling for it again.
    Anyway, I'm going on holiday with my friends tomorrow, so I'll see him when I get back and see what happens. And if he doesn't stop messing both me and his girlfriend around, then I'm just going to forget about him smile.gif

*sigh* I'm sorry, I'm sure you guys don't care about any of this, feel free to ignore lol tongue.gif

And Courtney - it's not normal to outgrow that insecurity. I get insecure all the time, honestly. But when I feel like that, I immerse myself in the people I love (such as you lovely ladies) and remind myself that I wouldn't have such great friends if I was really a bitch tongue.gif We love you, and we're hard to please, sweetheart - so you've got to be doing something right!! And as far as looks go... well I'm fussy, and I'd go out with you if I swung that way wink.gif

Alice those guys are dangerous... trust me...be carefull dear, or you might get hurt dry.gif sorry to put it this way but I kinda know what you're going trough and it's complicated

And Courtney, I don't know what you look like but I'm sure you're not ugly (not saying this just to be nice but also because I've heard you describe yourself and id Andy and Alice say you're beautifull, I believe them wink.gif ) and plus, you're smart and funny and a bright conversationalist, why would anyone dislike you? wink.gif I also do fell insecure frequently (like anybody) especially because I'm kinda fatty and I'm goofy (read: not girlfriend material, best friend material) but as Alice said, those are the times you have to souround yourself with the people you love and say "I need a huuuug!!!" wink.gif
  • QUOTE (m_I_a @ Jun 30 2008, 05:57 PM)
    And Courtney, I don't know what you look like but I'm sure you're not ugly (not saying this just to be nice but also because I've heard you describe yourself and id Andy and Alice say you're beautifull, I believe them wink.gif ) and plus, you're smart and funny and a bright conversationalist, why would anyone dislike you? wink.gif I also do fell insecure frequently (like anybody) especially because I'm kinda fatty and I'm goofy (read: not girlfriend material, best friend material) but as Alice said, those are the times you have to souround yourself with the people you love and say "I need a huuuug!!!" wink.gif

Thanks! wub.gif

I'm sure you're not "fatty," and as for goofy? I'm pretty sure most guys out there like a girl with a sense of humor!

I'm just a little vain at this point in my life, especially since I want to be a screen actress. (Have I told you guys that? I know I've had little phases here and there, none of which I was good at. But I am good at acting. cool.gif ) Thank goodness for color-blind casting most of the time, but mainly in theatre, which I probably can't do since I can't sing to save Paolo's life. Ugghhh, mixed race. dry.gif
  • you don't have to sing to do theater, unless you want to go to Broadway tongue.gif and you're colour-blind?? woah that's extremly rare in a girl