In this Discussion

Paolo Nutini

Comments

• QUOTE (m_I_a @ Jun 22 2008, 12:50 PM)
    this is going to be a cool forum because we have to create a topic named "describe your pathologies" where you or Rose make the diagnoses (whether it's general medicine or dentist medicine) and I give advice about which meds you should precribe laugh.gif this sounds highly illegal LOL

Hahahahahaha that sounds BRILLIANT. When I've started training, Rose and I will definitely start that one up tongue.gif
  • awesome pharmacist at your service doctors tongue.gif may I see your prescription sir?
  • paolooooo pic tiiimee

where are you courtneyyyy? sad.gif

image wub.gif
  • I saw Paolo a couple months ago in Nashville and it rocked. I loveee Jenny Don't Be Hasty.
  • QUOTE (xxhot-shot-sugarxx @ Jun 22 2008, 03:58 PM)
    paolooooo pic tiiimee

where are you courtneyyyy? sad.gif

image wub.gif

Haha, I'm here.
    I'm just a bit caught up in my slight (or rather, extreme) mood swings right now.
    But nothing Paolo pics couldn't make a bit better.

(I could talk about it with you guys but it wouldn't make it any better...or would it?)
  • QUOTE (Courtneytastic @ Jun 22 2008, 05:31 PM)
    Haha, I'm here.
    I'm just a bit caught up in my slight (or rather, extreme) mood swings right now.
    But nothing Paolo pics couldn't make a bit better.

(I could talk about it with you guys but it wouldn't make it any better...or would it?)

ah that pretty much sucks

but paolo still adores you and so do we!!!

im here if you ever feel like you need to talk about anything wink.gif
  • QUOTE (MyFavoritePerson @ Jun 22 2008, 10:14 PM)
    I saw Paolo a couple months ago in Nashville and it rocked. I loveee Jenny Don't Be Hasty.

GUYS! WE HAVE A NEW NUTINI!!

Hi, MyFavoritePerson, I'm Alice, the anti-Paolo. Despite what these ladies will tell you smile.gif
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Jun 23 2008, 09:31 AM)

Hi, MyFavoritePerson, I'm Alice, the anti-Paolo. Despite what these ladies will tell you smile.gif

SHE'S LYINNNGGGGG hahaha she is really in love with paolo and just likes to torture him lol
    Paolo: oh where is that beautiful red haired girl i love so much? *sigh*

oh

and I am Theresa!
    welcome to the insanely silly and fun world of the Nutinis , MyFavoritePerson;)

p.s
    proof = image
  • i heard on the streets that alie has him in her basement, and shes not releaseing him untill her demands are met

1x Dami
    4x Mcflys
    1x a flying hero

• QUOTE (xxhot-shot-sugarxx @ Jun 22 2008, 07:19 PM)
    ah that pretty much sucks

but paolo still adores you and so do we!!!

im here if you ever feel like you need to talk about anything wink.gif

Haha, aw thanks, and I love you too, Paolo [buddies]!
    wub.gif
    I'm slightly over it. I hope it doesn't come back.

QUOTE (Electra @ Jun 23 2008, 09:31 AM)

Yay for new Nutinis!

And "anti-Paolo," my eye. wink.gif

QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Jun 23 2008, 11:42 AM)
    i heard on the streets that alie has him in her basement, and shes not releaseing him untill her demands are met

1x Dami
    4x Mcflys
    1x a flying hero

ohmy.gif
    This must be true!
    That Paolo must be a very happy fellow by now.
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Jun 23 2008, 05:42 PM)
    i heard on the streets that alie has him in her basement, and shes not releaseing him untill her demands are met

1x Dami
    4x Mcflys
    1x a flying hero

brilliant Andy laugh.gif

Hi Myfavouriteperson!!!! Wellcome to our pro-Paolo nutty club tongue.gif

(Electra is the worst of us she just keeps saying she's anti-Paolo just to play hard you know...a girl can't just say "I love you" at first sight even if she reeeeally wants to which we all know is the case tongue.gif)
  • QUOTE (m_I_a @ Jun 23 2008, 04:30 PM)
    brilliant Andy laugh.gif

Hi Myfavouriteperson!!!! Wellcome to our pro-Paolo nutty club tongue.gif

(Electra is the worst of us she just keeps saying she's anti-Paolo just to play hard you know...a girl can't just say "I love you" at first sight even if she reeeeally wants to which we all know is the case tongue.gif )

Haha brilliant observation, Mia.
    Like you said, she's obviously in denial.
  • Thanks for the friendly welcome, everyone.

Alice, haha, why are you so anti-Paolo? I wouldn't say I love him as much as the other ladies but the boy can put on a show and is pretty to look at it.

Nice signature Courtneytastic, now that I get it.
  • Oh, Electra "doesn't" like Paolo, that's all. wink.gif

Haha, thanks, you can call me Courtney.
  • see MyFavouritePerson, the pro-Paolo movement is just another excuse to laugh out butts off and being random (as we do in all the board wink.gif) so you're welcome at any time being random and writting in caps or with fluorescent colours you don't have to adore Paolo to do it wink.gif

And thanks Courtney darling wink.gif
  • You're welcome.

I really want to make our Pro-Paolo video but right now I'm at war with my sister.
    It's her video camera I need. ph34r.gif
    She has one of those cute little FilpVideo-type things.
  • uuuh that sounds like a promising project eheh tongue.gif I'd help you but I don't own a camera (or a sister who has it tongue.gif)
    still I'm sure when you make peace with your sister, youtube will see something it has never been seen before laugh.gif
  • Haha, not my face though!

I have a pretty good idea of what I'm going to do.
  • can't wait for it wink.gif
  • QUOTE (Courtneytastic @ Jun 23 2008, 06:27 PM)
    You're welcome.

I really want to make our Pro-Paolo video but right now I'm at war with my sister.
    It's her video camera I need. ph34r.gif
    She has one of those cute little FilpVideo-type things.

ooooo this makes me excited biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

paolo pic time again! wooooo

ahh i couldn't help myself i had to post another green/blue shirt pic *drools* wub.gif wub.gif