In this Discussion

Paolo Nutini

Comments

• QUOTE (m_I_a @ Jun 19 2008, 03:24 PM)
    uuuuuh the "flash" mooove laugh.gif in this case we wouldn't mind if there wasn't anything underneath the trench tongue.gif

hahaha
    hes a goofball

lol kinda, but i think it would be a bit too much for me blink.gif ... to see ALL of paolo.

p.s
    i miss electraaa sad.gif
  • lol ok paolo and a pink thongue LOL (jk) tongue.gif

yeah Alice would be amazed by the trench-sexyness wink.gif after all a trench is a really british piece...
  • hahahaha
    blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif
    laugh.gif laugh.gif

yes

*sigh*
    okay i gotta get off for a little bit,
    but ill be back!!!
    with more paolo pics

BUAHAHAHAHA ph34r.gif
  • I'll be back tomorrow because I have this horrible analitic chemistry exam tomorrow...wish me luck...
  • im back!

and

GOOD LUCK!!!

wub.gif now for a paolo pic

• ^OoOOooOooOooO that picture is too steamy wub.gif

good luck Mia!! btw, I don't know if Julian has a brother, but I'll let you molest him a little cuz you're cool ;]

are you guys really going to do a card thing?!? I did it on another messageboard. this chick sent me this sexiness for Valentines Day >>click<<

I haven't really been on here cuz my mom thinks being on the computer is messing up my vision :/
  • QUOTE (xxhot-shot-sugarxx @ Jun 19 2008, 09:29 PM)
    p.s
    i miss electraaa sad.gif

I missed you too! I'm lost without you guys for a whole week!
    Paolo, I can do without tongue.gif

And Tease, I'm sorry that you had to hide the joker card thing from your parents, you didn't have to do it if it was going to be any trouble smile.gif But my parents know all about you guys (clearly, after the joker cards and stuff) and they think you're all wonderful. They let me meet up with internet people as long as I'm careful. I should be meeting up with Ezorvera this summer, wooot!!! smile.gif

And it sucks that your parents are so over-protective, they should learn to let you make your own choices. I'm lucky that my parents have always been relaxed about that kind of thing, I guess. If anything, my mom complains that I HAVEN'T got a boyfriend, lol!

Ahhh so glad I'm back from the exams. I love you girls.
  • Wow, OMG.

You guys wrote so much.

Don't worry, Freezah, we all love you, and I'm sure your parents do too.

And obviously, oh awesome anit-ish-Paolo, I love you to and I hope you did great on your exams.
  • another photo in the "paolo is a gangsturr" series

• Haha, Mel, I love you.

You and Paolo are both " gangsturrs" in my eyes.
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Jun 20 2008, 09:36 AM)
    I missed you too! I'm lost without you guys for a whole week!
    Paolo, I can do without tongue.gif

And Tease, I'm sorry that you had to hide the joker card thing from your parents, you didn't have to do it if it was going to be any trouble smile.gif But my parents know all about you guys (clearly, after the joker cards and stuff) and they think you're all wonderful. They let me meet up with internet people as long as I'm careful. I should be meeting up with Ezorvera this summer, wooot!!! smile.gif

And it sucks that your parents are so over-protective, they should learn to let you make your own choices. I'm lucky that my parents have always been relaxed about that kind of thing, I guess. If anything, my mom complains that I HAVEN'T got a boyfriend, lol!

Ahhh so glad I'm back from the exams. I love you girls.

don't worry smile.gif your the awesomest i wanted to send it to you.
    sweeet
    can i adopt your parents??
    haha jk or maybe you could adopt me? tongue.gif

i bet you did great on your exams with your buff kumf
  • QUOTE (xxhot-shot-sugarxx @ Jun 21 2008, 02:46 AM)
    can i adopt your parents??
    haha jk or maybe you could adopt me? tongue.gif

LOL I'm sure they'd love to. I told my dad about how your parents were really over protective and thanked him for being more relaxed and he went "Aww, man, send Theresa and her parents over. We'll sort 'em out" wink.gif Hehehe!

My friends used to come to mine to talk to my mom about contraception because they didn't want to talk o their own moms. It was hilarious. tongue.gif
  • QUOTE (xxhot-shot-sugarxx @ Jun 19 2008, 10:38 PM)
    im back!

and

GOOD LUCK!!!

Thanks! the exam kinda sucked because it was too long for just 2 hours and a half sad.gif I just hope I passed...Plus it was really hot outside so the freaking air conditioner was freeeeezing! I asked to turn it off but no one wanted too so I was purple and shaking during at least one hour so it was kinda hard to concentrate.

Oh Alice I love you too!! All of you actually wink.gif How did you do in your exams too?
    My parents were the ones who proposed me the joker idea to Alice because the donkey card is so normal around here that I would have never thought about that laugh.gif
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Jun 21 2008, 08:24 AM)
    LOL I'm sure they'd love to. I told my dad about how your parents were really over protective and thanked him for being more relaxed and he went "Aww, man, send Theresa and her parents over. We'll sort 'em out" wink.gif Hehehe!

My friends used to come to mine to talk to my mom about contraception because they didn't want to talk o their own moms. It was hilarious. tongue.gif

haha thats great biggrin.gif

QUOTE (m_I_a @ Jun 21 2008, 10:30 AM)
    Thanks! the exam kinda sucked because it was too long for just 2 hours and a half sad.gif I just hope I passed...Plus it was really hot outside so the freaking air conditioner was freeeeezing! I asked to turn it off but no one wanted too so I was purple and shaking during at least one hour so it was kinda hard to concentrate.

Oh Alice I love you too!! All of you actually wink.gif How did you do in your exams too?
    My parents were the ones who proposed me the joker idea to Alice because the donkey card is so normal around here that I would have never thought about that laugh.gif

ahhh i bet you passed! smile.gif
    when i took an advanced placement exam the room was burning up and there was no air flow lol
  • well cooking inside a classroom isn't that pleasent either but at least you don't get a cold by cooking...they should give perfect conditions to students!!:P we're the pilars of society (or will be some day laugh.gif) I'm joking of course tongue.gif
  • QUOTE (m_I_a @ Jun 21 2008, 04:50 PM)
    well cooking inside a classroom isn't that pleasent either but at least you don't get a cold by cooking...they should give perfect conditions to students!!:P we're the pilars of society (or will be some day laugh.gif) I'm joking of course tongue.gif

haha YES stupid bitches who control the temp ohmy.gif tongue.gif
  • hey you paolo nutters... i just picked up the cd (finally)

wink.gif thought you all would love that/me
  • QUOTE (katieyellow @ Jun 21 2008, 06:49 PM)
    hey you paolo nutters... i just picked up the cd (finally)

I LOVE THAT
    haha
    but I already loved you!

so have you listened to it yet?
  • QUOTE (m_I_a @ Jun 21 2008, 04:30 PM)

Sorry that your exam was so uncomfortable! I had the opposite problem in most of mine... I was freezing!
    Mine went pretty well though, I thought. Politics and chemistry were both a lot better than I expected, maths was HARD but because of our exam system and the fact that I did so well in my other math exams, I only need 22% to get an A so that's OK. Hopefully biology was alright... ahh I dunno!! I have to phone my teacher to get my results this summer because I'll be in San Francisco!

QUOTE (katieyellow @ Jun 22 2008, 12:49 AM)

Already loved you wifey smile.gif
  • QUOTE (katieyellow @ Jun 22 2008, 12:49 AM)

We already loved you Katie wink.gif but I'm sure you'll love paolo from now on eheh

QUOTE (Electra @ Jun 22 2008, 11:17 AM)
    Sorry that your exam was so uncomfortable! I had the opposite problem in most of mine... I was freezing!
    Mine went pretty well though, I thought. Politics and chemistry were both a lot better than I expected, maths was HARD but because of our exam system and the fact that I did so well in my other math exams, I only need 22% to get an A so that's OK. Hopefully biology was alright... ahh I dunno!! I have to phone my teacher to get my results this summer because I'll be in San Francisco!

I'm sure you've done great Alice laugh.gif we have a doctor in the houuuuuuuuuse laugh.gif this is going to be a cool forum because we have to create a topic named "describe your pathologies" where you or Rose make the diagnoses (whether it's general medicine or dentist medicine) and I give advice about which meds you should precribe laugh.gif this sounds highly illegal LOL