In this Discussion

Paolo Nutini

Comments

• QUOTE (xxhot-shot-sugarxx @ Jun 21 2008, 07:53 PM)
    so have you listened to it yet?

Yes! I can't really tell you the names of the songs I like yet b/c I don't know the names... but of course I like the typical two, Jenny and New Shoes wink.gif

• QUOTE (katieyellow @ Jun 23 2008, 08:29 PM)
    Yes! I can't really tell you the names of the songs I like yet b/c I don't know the names... but of course I like the typical two, Jenny and New Shoes wink.gif

haha
    yes
    i really love white lies(one of the slower ones) and can play it on my guitar! smile.gif
  • I love alloway groove. It's that song that really cheers me up whenever I'm really down wink.gif
  • QUOTE (MyFavoritePerson @ Jun 23 2008, 11:47 PM)
    Thanks for the friendly welcome, everyone.

Alice, haha, why are you so anti-Paolo? I wouldn't say I love him as much as the other ladies but the boy can put on a show and is pretty to look at it.

Haha, I'm honestly not entirely sure how I evolved to be quite so anti him. In the first few pages of the thread I was like "Meh, he's kinda cute, but not my type" and then somehow it became "Eurgh, he looks like an old man having a stroke when he's onstage and you can't understand a bloody word he says!". And I became known as the anti-Paolo thusly.

Recently there've been a FEW pictures of him that are sort of hot. Ish. But I'm still anti-Paolo. smile.gif
  • I think that you took that position when Paolo sang in live Earth remember? we were all "wow he was so great" and you were like "he was so terrible" tongue.gif but now we're kinda convincing you aren't we?? tongue.gif
  • ELECTRA'S FIRST POST IN NUTINI WORLD
    QUOTE (Electra @ Jun 23 2007, 11:18 AM)
    OK, girls, and your sea of raging hormones, your serious voice of reason has arrived.

He's cute, yes. But he doesn't really do it for me, I'm sorry. Except in the picture with the checkered shirt - that's hot.
    Damian's smile is better, and I'm going to pretend that you never suggested otherwise.

I haven't heard him speak tho - maybe the voice would help?
    But otherwise, I'm afraid in the area of Paolo, I'm more of a "meh" kinda girl.

Feel free to change my mind, babes smile.gif

hehehehe YESSSHHHH laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
    cool.gif

QUOTE (Electra @ Jun 24 2008, 06:06 AM)
    Haha, I'm honestly not entirely sure how I evolved to be quite so anti him. In the first few pages of the thread I was like "Meh, he's kinda cute, but not my type" and then somehow it became "Eurgh, he looks like an old man having a stroke when he's onstage and you can't understand a bloody word he says!". And I became known as the anti-Paolo thusly.

Recently there've been a FEW pictures of him that are sort of hot. Ish. But I'm still anti-Paolo. smile.gif

make that SIX pictures wink.gif wink.gif

lol

i remember the first few pages of the paolo thread. lol
    *nostalgic sigh*
  • i can't believe he's younger than me
  • Haha, nice investigation Theresa!
    wub.gif

P.S. OMG! We missed the Paolo Nutini thread's one-year-anniversary by two days!
  • QUOTE (katieyellow @ Jun 24 2008, 12:56 PM)
    i can't believe he's younger than me

haha welll from jenny don't be hasty it looks like he likes older women *wink wink*

GO FOR IT KATIE!
    lol jk

QUOTE (Courtneytastic @ Jun 24 2008, 01:21 PM)
    Haha, nice investigation Theresa!
    wub.gif

gasp

• QUOTE (xxhot-shot-sugarxx @ Jun 24 2008, 01:51 PM)
    haha welll from jenny don't be hasty it looks like he likes older women *wink wink*

GO FOR IT KATIE!
    lol jk

gasp

ohmy.gif
    you're right!

go katie go

Haha, I'm pretty sure Paolo wouldn't mind if we were two days late in celebrating:
    woo
    plemolicious!
  • QUOTE (xxhot-shot-sugarxx @ Jun 24 2008, 02:51 PM)

GO FOR IT KATIE!
    lol jk

gasp

omfgz... you're right!
  • Does this mark the addition of another Nutini? wink.gif
  • oooh katie don't be hasty oh don't treat me like a babyyy tongue.gif you said you'd marry me if I was 23 tongue.gif

wooot! that would be so lovely laugh.gif

I've checked it before but I don't really remember, he's 19 right? or 20 already (I just kept in mind he was the same age as me LOL)
  • Wouldn't it be ncie for all of us? tongue.gif

(Especially Electra. wink.gif )
  • I think that if Katie really married Paolo Alice would be in deep pain...for like several hours probably tongue.gif, so go ahed Katie wink.gif
    If you give me Taylor Hanson (the platonic love of my life) I'll let Paolo go, I swear!!! tongue.gif

• QUOTE (xxhot-shot-sugarxx @ Jun 24 2008, 05:52 PM)
    make that SIX pictures wink.gif wink.gif

lol

i remember the first few pages of the paolo thread. lol
    *nostalgic sigh*

Ahhhhh I love this thread.

QUOTE (Courtneytastic @ Jun 24 2008, 07:21 PM)

Z'OMG!!! Happy Plemo Birthday Paolo Thread!

And Katie, TAKE HIM, please! Marry the boy.
    He's cluttering up my basement over here... wink.gif
  • haha!!!! you admit tongue.gif poor Paolo...how long have you kept him from daylight?? But I'm sure he doesn't mind because he gets to see you wink.gif

YEYYY ONE YEAR OF PLEMOING!!!
  • QUOTE (m_I_a @ Jun 24 2008, 05:49 PM)
    I think that if Katie really married Paolo Alice would be in deep pain...for like several hours probably tongue.gif, so go ahed Katie wink.gif
    If you give me Taylor Hanson (the platonic love of my life) I'll let Paolo go, I swear!!! tongue.gif

LoL you can have Taylor wink.gif

QUOTE (Electra @ Jun 25 2008, 10:32 AM)
    And Katie, TAKE HIM, please! Marry the boy.
    He's cluttering up my basement over here... wink.gif

ANd you guys are ridiculous!
    i'm here for like three days and you're all ready to marry him/me off wink.gif
  • we're trying to make you obcess about paolo, just like we did with Alice tongue.gif the nutters comunity has to be expanded eheh laugh.gif
  • hahaha
    i love this
    but i don't think im ready to stop torturing alice, and giving paolo away to katie lol its too much fuuun!
    plus he is probably enjoying being in the basement wink.gif

my celebration:

OHHH CHYEAHHHH ONE YEAR BAYBAYYY

cool.gif cool.gif cool.gif cool.gif cool.gif cool.gif cool.gif