In this Discussion

Paolo Nutini

Comments

• He's HIGH??
    hahahah!!!
  • at least in the song i could whatch he looked like....LOL...i forgive him, he's still a great singer when he wants to
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Jul 7 2007, 11:03 AM)
    hahah good good biggrin.gif

Yeah, that's what I was thinking - not a good time to sound so.. bad, to be honest :S
    And the bending over thing doesn't do much to get rid of my "old man" image lol!

He looks kind of retarded when he does that...

QUOTE (Electra @ Jul 7 2007, 11:04 AM)
    Ahhh, I just saw this!
    I wub.gif you too!!! smile.gif

Yay!

QUOTE (m_I_a @ Jul 7 2007, 11:27 AM)
    he seems high on the first sonbg, i'm finally seeing it on the site...

QUOTE (Electra @ Jul 7 2007, 11:29 AM)
    He's HIGH??
    hahahah!!!

QUOTE (m_I_a @ Jul 7 2007, 11:33 AM)
    at least in the song i could whatch he looked like....LOL...i forgive him, he's still a great singer when he wants to

AH PAOLO!!! Of all the times to be foolish, why now?
    Yes, he's a good singer, but for now, I'll just say it's kind of stupid of him.
  • was watching paolo on live aid and felster was like "I just keep on thinking about courtney and angela"

hahahahhaha you guys and your paolo love. we associate him with you guys now... top notch fans I tell ya!
  • QUOTE (agentnumone @ Jul 7 2007, 11:54 AM)
    was watching paolo on live aid and felster was like "I just keep on thinking about courtney and angela"

hahahahhaha you guys and your paolo love. we associate him with you guys now... top notch fans I tell ya!

Aw, I tell Fel I love her! I love you as well! wub.gif

Haha, yeah, we're the best.

For some reason I want to put what you said in my siggy, for the sake of having a siggy.
  • hahahahhahah! woot! you guys are the best hahaha
  • No, Mel&Fel rule, you dancing, piano-faced lovelies.

(Lovelies? Where'd that come from? Oh well.)
  • PAOLO'S LIVE EARTH PERFORMANCES:

Jenny Don't Be Hasty
    Wonderful World
    Last Request
    Alloway Grove

Doesn't seem as bad as I thought. :S
  • Lovelies is a great word!

And Mel & Fel are awesome.
    They give me billions of points on msn with Andy. biggrin.gif
    We need a Me & Fel appreciation thread....
  • Yes, we do!!!!

Ah, Paolo.
  • wait, when was he on? did they show it on tv?
  • Um, it already happened in the UK but in the US:

If you have just plain NBC: 8/7 PM Central through 10/9 PM
    If you have NBC HD: 2/1 PM Central through 10/9 PM (8 hours...wow)
  • how the heck did you guys find it so fast on the net! whoa!

hahah yeah i just imagined you guys freak'in out when i saw it

i was like : PAOLO!!!

biggrin.gif

... i have work tonight so i wont be able to see "the Jovi", but atleast i got to see "the Nutini"
  • o sorry felster

wait you saw Paolo?!?! i've been watching it on bravo and didn't see him. Who played like before or after him? like who did they show after he played?
  • Ah stupid TWC. I think it cut off what might have been Nutini, I don't know. But I do know NBC Hd isn't playing it live, so I don't know if they're playing it in order or not.
  • QUOTE (agentnumone @ Jul 7 2007, 04:54 PM)
    was watching paolo on live aid and felster was like "I just keep on thinking about courtney and angela"

hehe, awwwww wub.gif

QUOTE (Courtneytastic @ Jul 7 2007, 04:56 PM)
    Aw, I tell Fel I love her! I love you as well! wub.gif

Haha, yeah, we're the best.

For some reason I want to put what you said in my siggy, for the sake of having a siggy.

totally

biggrin.gif

cool.gif

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

PAOLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • have you all seen the live performance?

cause they're going to start repeating the shows, for those who couldn't get it biggrin.gif like me...
  • i love how they keep saying "hello New York" or "thanks a lot New York City" when it's not even in the state of NY hahaha
  • Ah shiz, I'm watching it on NBC and they're already on James Blunt, so does this mean I'm not seeing anyPaolo?
  • woah wait...you saw James Blunt? i've been watching it and i didn't see him (not that i wanted to haha) but is it on some different schedule thing. like are they showing different acts and stuff in NY than they are other places?