In this Discussion

Paolo Nutini

Comments

• hi buddies,

i should probably go watch live earth somewhere online.

buuuut
    im not feeling very good right now.
    sorta depressed-lazy-sad-upset-pissed-confused-lethargic.

me and my family have looked everywhere for our dog and we went to the animal shelter, and we have no clue where she is or would be.
    im really scared.

and not seeing the starbucks guy yesterday makes me feel even more depressed.
    sad.gif

i need a hug from Paolo wub.gif

sad.gifsad.gifsad.gifsad.gif
  • Aw, Theresa, I'm really sorry.

If I could find your dog for you, I would, and if I could make you meet that Starbucks boy, I would, but I can't. sad.gif

Try to be happy. smile.gif

Ah, stupid Tv station! They started airing Live Earth before they said it would, so the beginning part of my recording got cut off, which is when Paolo was possibly played. Did they show Paolo on NBC?
  • ya sorry Theresa, hope you find your dog

i've been watching it on bravo which is a channel of nbc because they were the only ones playing it and i didn't see Paolo.
  • awwww, im sorry theresa...im sure ur dog is fine...i hope u feel better smile.gif

and ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    awww, i saw those performances....wub.gif wub.gif thanks courtney!!
    i didn't like how they cut paolo off in that interview sad.gif RUDE PPL!!!!
  • Huh? I'm confused?

Am I going to see Paolo on NBC or what? On Tv? Ah.
  • my dearest "nutty" (but adorable) friends i'm watching live earth in the link:

live earth

(click on whatch live now!)
    it's really awesome because you can choose what you're watching and paolo should be there soon
  • Thanks, Mia.

I know there's always the Internet, but for some reason it really upsets me that I might see Paolo on TV. i'm nuts.
  • QUOTE (Courtneytastic @ Jul 7 2007, 10:40 PM)
    Thanks, Mia.

I know there's always the Internet, but for some reason it really upsets me that I might see Paolo on TV. i'm nuts.

oh don't worrie cause if it wasn't for a friend of mine, i would still be yelling at the TV while they were talking about stupid things (not really usefull) and snow patrol was playing in the back!!i was almost crying untill he saved me showing the link tongue.gif
  • ^^^ That's so nice of him!

Aw, now I'm probably not going to be able to show my family the amazingness of Paolo...or see him in HD.
  • i'm sure that MTV or any other other station will air a show of him!Paolo is just to great to remain unknown!:D
  • Haha, I know. Ah well, if I don't see him on TV, what does it matter?

AH PAOLO

AH PAOLO BUDDIES
  • i feel like showing some love to john mayer also...i love john mayer!
  • John Mayer came here recently.

See? A photo I took, primarily because of the WWE Smackdown, which I was not anticipating.

• you lucky girl...he's also a hot man...
  • Haha, I didn't go to see him though.
  • i wish i could see everyone that's comming here this year..it's like suddently everyone found out that the europe doesn't end in Spain, and they can actually continue the tour around here...
  • Aw, I love Portugal. It's my second favorite country. My favorite ice skater, Stéphane Lambiel (Switzerland) is half-Portuguese. Do you know him there? He says he's not very famous in Portugal.
  • no, unfortunatlly i don't! people are way too obcessed about soccer to consider the existence of another sport around here, but i'll do some research on him. Lots of portuguese went to Switezerland to try to make a better life, when things around here were tough

you've been here too?
  • No, I've never been to Europe, but someday, I'd like to live there. smile.gif
  • Oh and PAOLO!!!

I LOVE MY PAOLO BUDDIES!!!