In this Discussion

Paolo Nutini

Comments

• QUOTE (Courtneytastic @ Jul 7 2007, 11:57 PM)
    No, I've never been to Europe, but someday, I'd like to live there. smile.gif

yeyyyy!! really? that's awesome!!! laugh.gif everyday i hear people complaining and saying they want to get out of here, finally someone who wants to come!!!
  • I love Europe, I love how its culture is different!
  • and i love you guys too!! the paolo sistership!! (does this even exist??probably not..)
  • It's the five person Paolo Trio, hehe.
  • QUOTE (Courtneytastic @ Jul 8 2007, 12:17 AM)
    I love Europe, I love how its culture is different!

but within europe the minds in each country are very different...in sweden people love having sex in public LOL...it's just a small continent with lots of different people
  • Haha I know, but about Sweden...um..ah, that's...nice? LOL Ew.
  • it's kinda gross but hey that's just me saying it...they've got ikea so they rule the world right now... biggrin.gif

hey courtney, kasabian are coming and theeeeen (druums...)

PAOLO!!
  • Yay! I know, but it keeps stopping...does yours do that?
  • now and then, i think it has to do with your connection speed...

it bugs me because it freezes at the best parts!
  • I know! sad.gif

But at least we get to see Paolo.
  • yeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!

while we're waiting, i'm watchin kelly clarkson...
  • Singer nearly missed royal meeting

Scots musician Paolo Nutini has revealed he nearly missed his appointment with the Queen - because he forgot to bring photo ID.

The "New Shoes" singer was one of 300 guests invited to a special bash at the Palace of Holyroodhouse in Edinburgh for those who have made a "significant contribution" to Scottish life.

But the Paisley-born 20-year-old, who has made several television appearances, said he narrowly avoided being turned away at the door.

"They nearly didn't let me in," he joked.

"I didn't have my photo ID. I didn't know I needed it!"

But having made it into the drinks reception, Nutini was one of the first in line to meet the Duke of Edinburgh and the Queen, dressed for the occasion in a peach and gold patterned dress.

Asked whether he could have imagined attending such a reception 18 months ago, he laughed, "Eighteen minutes ago I didn't really imagine I'd be here.

"I waited till I got to the gate before I believed it."

And the modest star confessed to being "sort of confused" about why he was invited, and speculated it may have been to do with his work with music therapy charity Nordoff Robbins.

"If that's the reason why, then it's a real honour," he said.

• when did he meet the queen?? jeez what an honor!!

it's like "can't you guys see he's paolo nuttini???is there another person besides damian kulash will all that hotness going on???"
  • Hm, I don't know.

And why is it Rihanna and not Paolo?
  • before we listen to the very good stuff we have to make sacrifices apparently...it'll be paolo soon hopefully...
  • QUOTE (m_I_a @ Jul 7 2007, 06:46 PM)
    before we listen to the very good stuff we have to make sacrifices apparently...it'll be paolo soon hopefully...

laugh.gif Haha, you're so cruel! But you speak the truth.
  • rihanna and shakira are both horrifing "singing" live...

paolo paolo paolo paolo paolo!!!
  • Ah, mine is stopping all the time!
  • the suspense is in the air!!!!

it's almost time!

when paolo comes in, it'll stop...