In this Discussion

Paolo Nutini

Comments

• ^^
    awwwwww

it was awesome!!!!!!! omg, i got so freaked out when they were flipping me, ahhhhh, but idk. it just went by so fast, i think i blacked out for most of it. I COULD NOT KEEP MY EYES OPEN. the ride was fine, i just didn't feel better later on.

oh, and don't worry, its almost september, ull see scott soon.

but ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh INTERPOL!!!!!
  • QUOTE (amberdino @ Jul 9 2007, 10:58 PM)
    man i'm really not appreciating this summer..
    i wanna go back to SD.
    first it was working a lot.. and now this math class is gonna be ridiculous, and i'll still be working..
    today my friend and i were working on homework, and after two hours we were barely finishing the first section! and the teacher is rather incompetent too..
    and i've barely done anything fun this whole summer..
    gah i'm so fed up.
    there are only a handful of friends from home that i would actually want to spend time with, but everyone is so busy or going on vacation or whatever.. and other people i'm just like uh i dont really want to see you..
    i miss some of my college buddies, living on my own, going about according to my own routine, oh and scott too.

sorry i had to get that out, but i didn't want to put it in the complaints thread because i don't know if its worthy.. cuz its not like a super bad situation or anything, but i'm just fed up.
    again, i apologize.

Aw, Ambie. I feel that same way too.
    But think of it this way, whatever you're studying/doing now, you're getting it out of the way so you can do extra cool things later! smile.gif

QUOTE (amberdino @ Jul 9 2007, 11:01 PM)
    oh snap i didn't realize you wrote stuff vinnie!

i'd never heard that song before, but its so great!!!!!!

and yeah i think i'm gonna get it on my way home from school tomorrow.. i'm debating getting it from best buy cuz i have a gift card, or target cuz you get three free itunes downloads, and i wanna download "no, no, no" from paolo.. so yeah.

I love that song...

OH AND VINNIE

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I'M SO EXCITED!!!
  • QUOTE (Juniperberry! @ Jul 10 2007, 12:21 AM)
    HAHA Electra, you britons are just like aussies! i don't know about the un-innocence making him more attractive but one thing that would make him look better would be STANDING UP STRAIGHT! His posture is terrible! It's all well and good to listen to his music and look at pretty pictures but i just can't bring myself to watch him perform! He is such a sloucher!!!

YAY!!! This is why we can talk about pouncing on Noel Fielding and feel unashamed biggrin.gif

OMG I know, his posture infuriates me!! I'd slap him, make him stand up straight, then might consider letting him take me out for a drink. But only if his posture was satisfactory by that point.
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Jul 10 2007, 10:16 AM)
    OMG I know, his posture infuriates me!! I'd slap him, make him stand up straight, then might consider letting him take me out for a drink. But only if his posture was satisfactory by that point.

Oh? Is this a bit of a like for Paolo I see? wink.gif
    And just think if he had just been a model, his posture would be superb, but we wouldn't have his music...
  • Maybe... rolleyes.gif

He's alright. He just sounds like an old man, stands like an old man, and it actually 19. It's annoying!!!
    Hence the wanting to slap him!
  • Ooh....

Ahem, little missy. He's 20. So there. tongue.gif

And he certainly doesn't look like an old man.
  • Ooooeerrrr, sorry tongue.gif
    I thought he was 19 still..

Nah thats true.
    *sigh*

Still don't fancy him.
  • Next time you better watch your back. laugh.gif

That's fine. At least we have Damian in common!
  • Hehehehe smile.gif

Think of it as having less competition!
  • Of course, hehe!

I mean, if you were in the race, we would've lost before it even started. smile.gif
  • hi paolo buddies and non-paolo-buddies (Alice!! tongue.gif ) just came by saying hi! i wish i could stay for the "happy hour" but i got to go cause tomorrow i have to get up at 6:00 am mellow.gif i'm reappling to college...
    Anyway, wink.gif "see you" tomorrow girls!
  • Eeee! biggrin.gif

Oooo good luck tomorrow Mia, see ya!!!

By the way, just a warning to you girls... I'm gonna be off for a few days from Friday through to Monday, so you're gonna have to survive without me for a WHOLE weekend!!! And Pandy's away at the same time.. I'm not sure how the boards are gonna cope without the resident Brits... tongue.gif
  • o no! haha
    we'll have to live without any british wisdom for a few days haha

o and electra i love your ava thing!
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Jul 10 2007, 03:25 PM)
    Eeee! biggrin.gif

Oooo good luck tomorrow Mia, see ya!!!

By the way, just a warning to you girls... I'm gonna be off for a few days from Friday through to Monday, so you're gonna have to survive without me for a WHOLE weekend!!! And Pandy's away at the same time.. I'm not sure how the boards are gonna cope without the resident Brits... tongue.gif

Ugh!! No, Alice...don't leave us. You know how insane we'll get. Hehe.
    Plus we can't survive without you anyway...
  • PAOLO PAOLO PAOLO STUFF

Some Paolo montage with mucho Paolo pics. (The music is "No No No" by Paolo; it's my favorite-ish.)
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=66CrZhDL9gA

Has someone posted that before? Oh well.
  • AAAAA

I LIKE HAVEN'T BEEN ON IN FOREVER!!!!!!!!!

MY COMPUTER HAS BEEN ACTING UP, NOW IM ON MY MOMS. BUT IT MESSES UP SO SOMETIMES I CAN'T POST!!

UGHH
    I MISSED SO MUCH!!!!!

PAOLO PAOLO PAOLO

PAOLO BUDDIES KICK ASS
  • AAAHHHHHH WE MISSED YOU THERESA!!!

THAT'S TOO BAD.

I HOPE YOUR COMPUTER GETS WELLS SOON. smile.gif

QUOTE (xxhot-shot-sugarxx @ Jul 10 2007, 07:14 PM)
    PAOLO BUDDIES KICK ASS

YOU BETCHA.
  • lol,

yayyy!

PAOLO IS MY BABYCAKES!

COURTNEY IS MY BOOBOO

VINNIE IS MY HONEYBUNS

AMBIE IS MY BAYBAY

PATTY IS MY SUGARKINS

MIA IS MY AWESOME NEW PAOLO BUDDY!

SOOOO PLEMOOOOO

OH YES!