In this Discussion

Paolo Nutini

Comments

• I agree with every word you said. Paolo's attitude - I don't know, I wouldn't share such a thing even if I were the most brazen person out there. But yeah, we are conservative.

Aw, Mike...hehe.
  • wooo
    go us!
    at least we won't get stds? blink.gif
  • hehe, u guys
    QUOTE (amberdino @ Jul 9 2007, 10:22 PM)
    hi paolo buddies!

hmm interesting words about the sex business..
    but yeah i think courtney and i (and possibly others) are like way conservative.. i mean c'mon i just had my first drink EVER a couple months ago, and i'm 18.. and i wasn't even planning on drinking that night, curiosity just got the best of me..
    i mean to me, i think sex is a big deal and shouldn't be taken lightly. and for some reason, i don't really like paolo's attitude toward the whole fiasco - i can't quite explain it.. but yeah.
    and i understand that many view sex as a casual thing or whatever, but i just can't accept that for myself.
    so thats my opinion..

on a side note, i started summer school today, and there's a decent looking guy named Mike in my class smile.gif he wears glasses, and hes one of those people who look good in glasses smile.gif

hhhhhmmmmmmm, this sex business....i dont like

hahah

well, yeah, i agree with ambie and courtney biggrin.gif

oooo, and mike...interesting
  • QUOTE (amberdino @ Jul 9 2007, 05:41 PM)
    wooo
    go us!
    at least we won't get stds? blink.gif

Haha lol.

QUOTE (Vinca15 @ Jul 9 2007, 06:03 PM)
    hehe, u guys
    hhhhhmmmmmmm, this sex business....i dont like

hahah

well, yeah, i agree with ambie and courtney biggrin.gif

oooo, and mike...interesting

VINNIEEEEE!!!!
  • HI VINNIE!!!!!!!!!!!1

LOVE YA!
  • Oh God, I hope he doesn't have STDs...
  • ^^^

yes, please

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7X7kzcJYLQ
    interview, umm, yeah, i haven't watched it yet...

EDIT: awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
    wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
    wwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wub.gif
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Jul 10 2007, 06:29 AM)
    Woooot!!! Paolo's a whore!!! biggrin.gif
    OK, I love him now >.<
    Haha!!

You know, I think that culturally, this is quite a big difference between the States and Britain. See, to me, having sex at 16 doesn't seem weird at all. A lot of my friends started having sex at 16 or younger, I know one guy who lost his virginity at 13 on the hood of a car. I think that in general, Britons are a bit more slaggish than you guys lol. Here it's generally more odd to wait, so I'm not surprised that he had sex in that way, that young.

I gotta say, his un--innocence is definitely making me warm to him tongue.gif

HAHA Electra, you britons are just like aussies! i don't know about the un-innocence making him more attractive but one thing that would make him look better would be STANDING UP STRAIGHT! His posture is terrible! It's all well and good to listen to his music and look at pretty pictures but i just can't bring myself to watch him perform! He is such a sloucher!!!
  • QUOTE (Vinca15 @ Jul 9 2007, 06:18 PM)
    ^^^

yes, please

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7X7kzcJYLQ
    interview, umm, yeah, i haven't watched it yet...

Thanks, eh Vinnie!

QUOTE (Juniperberry! @ Jul 9 2007, 06:21 PM)
    HAHA Electra, you britons are just like aussies! i don't know about the un-innocence making him more attractive but one thing that would make him look better would be STANDING UP STRAIGHT! His posture is terrible! It's all well and good to listen to his music and look at pretty pictures but i just can't bring myself to watch him perform! He is such a sloucher!!!

True, true! but sometimes he stand a bit straighter, which is in direct correlation to him being sober and genreally not intoxicated. (He also doesn't sound like an old man in these rare and beautiful instances.)
    An example: Paolo sings Last Request.
    You spicy aussies you! ;)
  • great example courtney, he sounds so lovely in that performance.
    i hope he is like that when vinnie and i see him in september.
  • QUOTE (Courtneytastic @ Jul 10 2007, 09:25 AM)
    Thanks, eh Vinnie!
    True, true! but sometimes he stand a bit straighter, which is in direct correlation to him being sober and genreally not intoxicated. (He also doesn't sound like an old man in these rare and beautiful instances.)
    An example: Paolo sings Last Request.
    You spicy aussies you! wink.gif

omg wow! that one is really good! i can watch it hah!

hehe we are so spicy! wink.gif
  • QUOTE (amberdino @ Jul 9 2007, 06:27 PM)
    great example courtney, he sounds so lovely in that performance.
    i hope he is like that when vinnie and i see him in september.

I hope so too! Then he'll be in his right mind to ask you to marry him and change his bad habits! tongue.gif

QUOTE (Juniperberry! @ Jul 9 2007, 06:28 PM)
    omg wow! that one is really good! i can watch it hah!

hehe we are so spicy! ;)

I know, it's my favorite "live" performance of his.
    Spicy Aussies...smile.gif
  • QUOTE (Courtneytastic @ Jul 9 2007, 04:31 PM)
    I hope so too! Then he'll be in his right mind to ask you to marry him and change his bad habits! tongue.gif
    I know, it's my favorite "live" performance of his.

YES!!!!!!!!
    cool.gif
  • I can see it now, hehe.
    You go up to him to ask him to sign your...arm.
    You two suddenly make eye contact, and, as if by divine intervention, a light shines from above and a wind blows through Paolo's hair, his eyes glinting in epiphany. The light disappears and the wind dies down, and as Paolo regains his grasp on reality, he grabs your hand, genuflects and says, "Ambreen/Vinnie, will you marry me? I know I'm a bad boy, but if you marry me, I'll promise to change my ways."

Hehe.

wub.gif
  • hahahaha
    oh courtney, you are too funny cool.gif
  • Hehe, just trying my best. biggrin.gif
  • he still seems to be having issues with his back..... mabye he needs a personal masseuse. ladies? who's willing?
  • Hahaha.
    I'll pass.
    The only way I can ever give my dad a massage is if I step on his back. LOL
  • did you just turn down rubbing a naked paolo's back????

wtf?
  • QUOTE (Courtneytastic @ Jul 9 2007, 11:35 PM)
    I can see it now, hehe.
    You go up to him to ask him to sign your...arm.
    You two suddenly make eye contact, and, as if by divine intervention, a light shines from above and a wind blows through Paolo's hair, his eyes glinting in epiphany. The light disappears and the wind dies down, and as Paolo regains his grasp on reality, he grabs your hand, genuflects and says, "Ambreen/Vinnie, will you marry me? I know I'm a bad boy, but if you marry me, I'll promise to change my ways."

Hehe.

wub.gif

hahahahaha
    laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

awwww
    wub.gif

QUOTE (Juniperberry! @ Jul 9 2007, 11:41 PM)
    he still seems to be having issues with his back..... mabye he needs a personal masseuse. ladies? who's willing?

hahahaha

ME!!!!!!!!

wub.gif

(im going to have to limit myself to just "awww" and emoticons cuz i am tooo fucken excited to express my self in any other fucken way. fucken shit!!!)
    adskfhalsjd flkasjdflasjdflkasjdflasjdflkasdflsajdflasj lkfsjdflkjsadlfjasldfjasldfjasldjflsadjflsadjflskdfj alskx