In this Discussion

Paolo Nutini

Comments

• QUOTE (Courtneytastic @ Jul 12 2007, 12:03 AM)
    I don't even have Paolo's CD...which makes me sad because I kind of obtain Paolo's music "for free." Well, at least i'm not supporting his possible weed habit.
    And what makes it worse, I might be going to Houston on Sunday for two whole days without my computer OR Paolo buddies...sad.gif !
    I LOVE MY PAOLO BUDDIES!!

HAHAHA that seriously made me LOL for some reason hahaha

o no, how will we live sad.gif
  • LOL

I'm so funny...hehe.

I know, how will you live? Well, don't party too hard while I'm gone...but there's still a few more days before you can celebrate my absence.
  • no we won't be celebrating...we'll be grieving...

who's going to fill us in on new Paolo discoveries and humor us with your crazy insane plemoness?!?!?!
  • ohmy.gif
    I never thought about that!

I don't know! (By the way, I love you, Patty. wub.gif)

Maybe it's time for someone new to step up to the plate...
  • O Courtney...i heart you!!!!

Courtney=pure awesomeness!
  • Aw.

wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif cool.gif wub.gif

Patty = 17-year-old birthday girl!

Oh wait...it's not 7/11 there anymore, is it?

Well, it is here. So it's still your birthday somewhere.
  • hhahaha that's true

ya it's not 7/11 here, but still, that's ok!!!!!!

awwww...you're too cool! you have given me more birthday wishes than some of my friends, well you are my friend, of course laugh.gif , but i mean like the one's i've actually met hahaha

those losers...who needs them when i've got someone so Courtney-tastic! like you hahah
  • LOL

Aw, I'm glad I've brought so many wishes to your birthday. (And out-friend-ed some of your real life friends? laugh.gif) Ever since that one incident when I turned 13, I've vowed to make everyone's birthday so happy, it wouldn't matter if someone, by chance, made them cry or something.

Heh, yeah, all the world needs is Courtneytastic!
  • SO TRUE!!!

wait, what happened when you were 13?
  • Hehe. Okay.

Well, on my 13th birthday, we were packing to move here in 3 days, so I got no presents whatsoever. But that didn't matter; I'm not much of a material person unless I can eat it. wink.gif I was having a pretty okay birthday...UNTIL me little sister shut me out of the house in blazing heat, slammed my fingers in the door, and thus, for some reason made me want to cry...I was fed up.

So yes.
  • o i'm sorry. sounds rough. but see how you turned out! totally tastic!
  • HAHA.

Yeah...looked how I turned out! cool.gif

Hehe.

Seriously, I've got to go. One more post...
  • sorry i left my buddies!!

i had to go to math hw.. and then i went to watch harry potter.. and now i'm back to math hw..
    and then i doubt i'll be on much tomorrow cuz i have to get to school early to finish math hw with a friend, and then there's math class (yay math boy wub.gif sooooooo cuuuute) and then i have to work!
    gosh so retarded..

i'll miss you my buddies!

much love to you all!!
  • o hey! o have fun with math boy hahaha
  • Patty, i'm sorry that i wasn't here to cellebrate your birthdaay!!

It sucks to live in a different time schedule than you, paolo buddies...Only Alice is in the same schedule as me wink.gif
    i miss youuuuu!

Patty, my b-day gift to you:

PAOLO IS ALL YOURS tongue.gif
  • QUOTE (m_I_a @ Jul 12 2007, 02:15 PM)
    It sucks to live in a different time schedule than you, paolo buddies...Only Alice is in the same schedule as me wink.gif
    i miss youuuuu!

Exactly!!
    Stupid friggin' time zones.. sad.gif
  • Aw, if only we all lived in one massive boardie mansion...wub.gif

LOL
  • QUOTE (Juniperberry! @ Jul 11 2007, 09:59 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=125951
    Aw, if only we all lived in one massive boardie mansion...wub.gif

LOL

that would be wicked cool.
  • I know!

Oh and I had a Paolo dream...which I still happen to remember...
  • tell us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ee!