laugh.gif laugh.gif

wub.gif

i love you guys
  • LOL

I LOVE HOW WE'RE KIND OF
    RAGGING ON HIM

IN HIS OWN SPECIAL DEDICATED THREAD.

wub.gif You guys are so awesome.
  • that video made me love him even more.

poor insecure baby. :[

we are totally ragging on him.
  • aw

wub.gif

first we rag on him for his weed habit.
    then we share pictures and videos.
    and then we go "aw."

or "he is sooo hotttt..."

muahaha.

we're totally insane.
  • lemme look for some incriminating stuff.

and then some "aw" stuff.

then we can have some sort of emotionally-confused party.
  • haha yea we can be sorta bipolar

lol

he's so hooootttt
  • omg hahaha you guys are so amusing

and i love you for it!!

btw these streets is an excellent car cd, do try it!!!
  • hello people! o no, i missed all the insanity of today ohmy.gif

ya haha all this weed talk is crazy. i'm not sure if that is weed in the picture, but he definately had to be high during live earth. because i'm not sure what else would cause that crazy behaviour haha

is this like a normal thing that he does?
  • hello my buddies!!!

great dream courtney smile.gif

yay no math class til monday, though that means no math boy =/
    its okay we talked a bit today.. about math.. it was so sexy haha jk jk
    but aw he was so tired and during the first half of class he like totally fell asleep, it was so adorable! i was like awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
  • QUOTE (Courtneytastic @ Jul 12 2007, 07:51 PM)
    Okay.

So we were having dinner and it had this sort of blue light, cool laidback atmosphere, and hey, all of a sudden, Paolo's there! Wearing green! So I rush really quickly to my room to hide all the Paolo stuff (hehe) that I have (which I don't have in real life). I was wearing this reall ugly shirt, so I thought I might change it, so I went into the bathroom to change.

"Are you looking for something?" Paolo's voice said...he was kind of in the bathroom. (In our bathroom, the toilet has its own nook, if you can imagine that.) "Because there's some stuff over here." And I see his foot slide a basket over...which is full of bras and stuff. blink.gif

Then I kind of freaked out because...well...he was in the bathroom...and I was like, "Nah...I'm here to give you...just in case you needed something to read." laugh.gif And I heard him chuckle. So I went out of the bathroom and just changed into my pink shirt that I don't even have and went downstairs...

Where I saw my dad sitting in Paolo's lap! huh.gif blink.gif But not in that way. And Paolo's like, "Wow, sir, you're really heavy." (Apparently this is the kind of sick party game they have in dreams? I don't know.) Then I realized I was humming one of his songs and stopped, then Paolo looked over at me and pointed. "Her! I bet she isn't heavy..."

And all that time I was thinking (in my dream!) "Hey, I better post this on the boards." wub.gif

For some reason I thought it was so real that when I woke up, i was like, "Huh? What? And I don't even have that pink shirt."

So there you go. I hope you had a laugh.

you defenetly made me laugh!!! laugh.gif so cuteee! i want to have cool dreams like yours...what would Freud say about that? That in the end you love your father in the same way as paolo or something as gross as that LOL
  • QUOTE (Courtneytastic @ Jul 13 2007, 12:49 AM)
    Seven minutes of:
    Getting to Know Paolo Nutini

Enjoy.

smile.gif

i have to reaaaally focus to understand what he's saying!! jeez that man has a serious accent!Plus, he talks with is mouth on the left (which is so incredibly sexy...) wub.gif
  • QUOTE (porifera @ Jul 12 2007, 08:20 PM)
    o don't worry about it! you were here in spirit hahah

o wow what a gift!!!! i love it! it's amazing haha

yes i was here in spirit!!eheh

hope you've had a great time, even if you only had the paolo in the picture tongue.gif
  • QUOTE (Juniperberry! @ Jul 12 2007, 09:01 PM)
    omg hahaha you guys are so amusing

and i love you for it!!

btw these streets is an excellent car cd, do try it!!!

Aw, I just wish I had a car to go with it. ;) Hehe.

QUOTE (porifera @ Jul 13 2007, 12:16 AM)
    hello people! o no, i missed all the insanity of today ohmy.gif

ya haha all this weed talk is crazy. i'm not sure if that is weed in the picture, but he definately had to be high during live earth. because i'm not sure what else would cause that crazy behaviour haha

is this like a normal thing that he does?

You mean is he normally high when he performs? I don't really know. I just hope he isn't that way when Ambie and Vinnie see him.

QUOTE (amberdino @ Jul 13 2007, 01:47 AM)
    hello my buddies!!!

great dream courtney smile.gif

but aw he was so tired and during the first half of class he like totally fell asleep, it was so adorable! i was like awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Aw...sexy math...awww..

QUOTE (m_I_a @ Jul 13 2007, 06:57 AM)
    you defenetly made me laugh!!! laugh.gif so cuteee! i want to have cool dreams like yours...what would Freud say about that? That in the end you love your father in the same way as paolo or something as gross as that LOL

ohmy.gif I really hope not!

QUOTE (m_I_a @ Jul 13 2007, 07:07 AM)
    i have to reaaaally focus to understand what he's saying!! jeez that man has a serious accent!Plus, he talks with is mouth on the left (which is so incredibly sexy...) wub.gif

See? Even his flaws are good...LOL
  • QUOTE (amberdino @ Jul 13 2007, 06:47 AM)

hahah

awwwwwww

math is totally sexy

and omg, ambie, i have bad news

I DIDN'T PASS MY CALC AP TEST!!! sad.gif

well, w/e...the interpol cd is getting me through it...