In this Discussion

Paolo Nutini

Comments

• QUOTE (Vinca15 @ Jul 13 2007, 12:41 PM)
    I DIDN'T PASS MY CALC AP TEST!!! sad.gif

well, w/e...the interpol cd is getting me through it...

sad.gif Aw, that's too bad, but I don't know how those work.

At least you have the CD.
  • i don't have it either sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif
  • QUOTE (xxhot-shot-sugarxx @ Jul 13 2007, 01:48 PM)
    i don't have it either sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif

You mean the Paolo CD? Ah! sad.gif
    Don't worry, when we go on ur roadtrip, we're going to buy it.
    And sing along...at the top of our lungs. Yeah.
  • yeah.

sad.gif

woo!

lol

ahh im excited

i get to go to tulsa for the weekend.
    finally a break to get out of the house.
    smile.gif

wooo paolos hottt!!

I <3 PAOLO
  • ahhh

i have to go to houston sunday-monday.

i'll miss you guys...

and theresa...

have fun!
  • hope you have fun too!!!

biggrin.gif

aahhh

im bored
  • Ah, I'm bored too. sad.gif

Paolo help us.

No Paolo dream. sad.gif
  • OK everyone's leaving for the weekend and i'm no exepcion tongue.gif

Vinnie, i'm so sorry for you sad.gif

byyeee paolo buds and non-paolo-buds, have a wonderfull weekend! laugh.gif
  • lol
    ill try and have a Paolo dream this weekend!!

or at least some weird dream or maybe a really cool dream...

then ill tell u guys!!!

oh yeah and ill tell you all of my adventurrreess.

tongue.gif

im gonna go. might be on later for a final goodbye

I LOVE MY PAOLO BUDDIES

AND ANTI-PAOLO BUDDIES

AND ALL YOU OTHER PEOPLE
  • QUOTE (m_I_a @ Jul 13 2007, 02:14 PM)
    OK everyone's leaving for the weekend and i'm no exepcion tongue.gif

Vinnie, i'm so sorry for you sad.gif

byyeee paolo buds and non-paolo-buds, have a wonderfull weekend! laugh.gif

Hehe. Bye!

QUOTE (xxhot-shot-sugarxx @ Jul 13 2007, 02:16 PM)
    lol
    ill try and have a Paolo dream this weekend!!

or at least some weird dream or maybe a really cool dream...

then ill tell u guys!!!

oh yeah and ill tell you all of my adventurrreess.

tongue.gif

im gonna go. might be on later for a final goodbye

I LOVE MY PAOLO BUDDIES

AND ANTI-PAOLO BUDDIES

AND ALL YOU OTHER PEOPLE

BYE THERESA!

BYE EVERYONE...

I MIGHT SAY GOODBYE ON SAT...ACTUALLY TOMORROW'S SATURDAY. SO TOMORROW.
  • aw you guys are all leaving me! sad.gif
    its okay i wont be around much cuz of Fing work and Fing math
    dude i got my paycheck yesterday
    zomg so disappointing!!! first of all, they left off my entire first day which was like 7 hour or something because they told me not to clock in and that they'd take care of it.. wellll obviously they didn't!
    and then i worked like 60 hours and only have 400 bucks to show for it!!
    fuck you old navy for not letting me negotiate my pay and just saying oh you're getting min wage.
    and fuck you taxes for taking my hard-earned money!!!!!!! gaaah i hate taxes!! and i hate when people blame high taxes on the war.. i'm like hello most of it goes to Fing welfare!!!!!! gaaaaaaaaaaaaaah
    oh and then after i explain the missing hours to my manager, i go to put my paycheck in my locker, and lo and behold, there's another purse in there! i'm like wtf.. and so apparently they never wrote down that locker was mine, and assigned to two more people! so then she was like do you want to share it with kirti (shes my friend for many years who goes to SD with me too and we both work at old navy) and i'm like yeah fine..
    grrrr bad day yesterday!!

and then on top of that i finally got to sleep for more than 5 hours last night.. so i woke up late today.. but i woke up with this MASSIVE HEADACHE.. gaah wtf man.

and oh vinnie i'm so sorry!!! it's okay though, i didn't pass my calc ap exam either! smile.gif you'll be fine, don't worry about it, especially if the others went alright.
    and yes, math can be sexy at times.. especially when math boy explains to me how the graph we were supposed to figure out looked sort of like a ruffles chip, or a saddle. and later is like omg we have so much hw over the weekend - look at this! and then shows me the paper with the problems count.. and then i got super bored during class and i started drawing - which is something i NEVER EVER do.. and so i was like hey agu (my friend taking the class with me) want to see why i never draw? and i showed him and he was like hahah omg and then math boy is like let me see and he was laughing too..
    oh math boy.. on monday i'm going to share with him the secret of www.calcchat.com.. which has the solutions to all the odd problems.. and it actually tells us about the website in the book at the beginning of every problem set, but i don't think people noticed.. so yes i shall tell him, and then he will love me forever! muhahaha cool.gif

mmk thats my venting session for now, thanks for listening!
  • Aw, Ambie, I'm sorry. I hope you sort things out. If it were up to me, you'd get all the money and sleep you want. smile.gif

Ooh...math boy. (AMBIE'S A PLAYA!)

Oh and my sister might go to SD if she gets accepted there.
  • yay!!

tell her to go to roosevelt college cuz it has the prettiest housing, or to muir college cuz it has the easiest GE requirements.. and definitely not revelle!! marshall and warren aren't bad either.. sixth is ehhh

mmm time to showerrrrrrrrrrr wooooo

this is way random, but so at old navy we have an event called friends and family coming up august 3rd-6th or something.. so all the employees get cards they can give to people so that their friends and family get 20% off.. so if any of you guys want it you can give me your address.. the card thing is actually a postcard, so i can easily send it to you. cool.gif
    its the least i can do for my buddies! smile.gif
  • QUOTE (amberdino @ Jul 13 2007, 07:38 PM)
    aw you guys are all leaving me! sad.gif
    its okay i wont be around much cuz of Fing work and Fing math
    dude i got my paycheck yesterday
    zomg so disappointing!!! first of all, they left off my entire first day which was like 7 hour or something because they told me not to clock in and that they'd take care of it.. wellll obviously they didn't!
    and then i worked like 60 hours and only have 400 bucks to show for it!!
    fuck you old navy for not letting me negotiate my pay and just saying oh you're getting min wage.
    and fuck you taxes for taking my hard-earned money!!!!!!! gaaah i hate taxes!! and i hate when people blame high taxes on the war.. i'm like hello most of it goes to Fing welfare!!!!!! gaaaaaaaaaaaaaah
    oh and then after i explain the missing hours to my manager, i go to put my paycheck in my locker, and lo and behold, there's another purse in there! i'm like wtf.. and so apparently they never wrote down that locker was mine, and assigned to two more people! so then she was like do you want to share it with kirti (shes my friend for many years who goes to SD with me too and we both work at old navy) and i'm like yeah fine..
    grrrr bad day yesterday!!

and then on top of that i finally got to sleep for more than 5 hours last night.. so i woke up late today.. but i woke up with this MASSIVE HEADACHE.. gaah wtf man.

and oh vinnie i'm so sorry!!! it's okay though, i didn't pass my calc ap exam either! smile.gif you'll be fine, don't worry about it, especially if the others went alright.
    and yes, math can be sexy at times.. especially when math boy explains to me how the graph we were supposed to figure out looked sort of like a ruffles chip, or a saddle. and later is like omg we have so much hw over the weekend - look at this! and then shows me the paper with the problems count.. and then i got super bored during class and i started drawing - which is something i NEVER EVER do.. and so i was like hey agu (my friend taking the class with me) want to see why i never draw? and i showed him and he was like hahah omg and then math boy is like let me see and he was laughing too..
    oh math boy.. on monday i'm going to share with him the secret of www.calcchat.com.. which has the solutions to all the odd problems.. and it actually tells us about the website in the book at the beginning of every problem set, but i don't think people noticed.. so yes i shall tell him, and then he will love me forever! muhahaha cool.gif

mmk thats my venting session for now, thanks for listening!

awww ambie that totally sucks!!!

and i failed my physics and calculus tests so yeah, but i didn't even get a 2 like u, i got a 1!!!!!!!
    how embarrassing....my friend didn't pass either so i dont feel so bad...
    oh, and i got a 5 in spanish and a 3 in history...so thats ok i guess.

oh, and i used calcchat!!! hahah omg, i would never do my hw cuz it was all on there!! (no wonder i failed, hehe)
    hahah, i love that website!! do u have like this brown book?? well thats the one that i had, hehe.

ahhh i dont think ima be able to see paul and sam dj today sad.gif this is depressing...i need to listen to olta again!
  • QUOTE (amberdino @ Jul 13 2007, 07:53 PM)
    this is way random, but so at old navy we have an event called friends and family coming up august 3rd-6th or something.. so all the employees get cards they can give to people so that their friends and family get 20% off.. so if any of you guys want it you can give me your address.. the card thing is actually a postcard, so i can easily send it to you. cool.gif

aww ambie!!

thats so nice of u

i dont shop at old navy tho

ahh, i wub.gif u!!
  • QUOTE (amberdino @ Jul 13 2007, 02:53 PM)
    yay!!

tell her to go to roosevelt college cuz it has the prettiest housing, or to muir college cuz it has the easiest GE requirements.. and definitely not revelle!! marshall and warren aren't bad either.. sixth is ehhh

mmm time to showerrrrrrrrrrr wooooo

Haha, I'll tell her that, but she's going to Med School, so she'll take whatever she can get, LOL.

wub.gif Aw, that's so nice of you! But I don't think I can take it because my dad's going to wonder where it came from... sad.gif He's difficult... mad.gif Why don't you give it to the math guy so he can "see your art"? tongue.gif
  • no...everyone's leaving ohmy.gif sad.gif

o Courtney, great idea, give it to math boy!!!! Ambie, you should totally do that!
  • Oh, I know, then he can see your art like I said. (FTIMP reference, hehe. Business and Pleasure, remember?)

I bet he's gonna be like, "Hey, Ambreen, thanks...I shop for my underwear there...maybe you could help me try them on?"
    LOL laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
    JK
  • QUOTE (Courtneytastic @ Jul 13 2007, 07:20 PM)
    I bet he's gonna be like, "Hey, Ambreen, thanks...I shop for my underwear there...maybe you could help me try them on?"
    LOL laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
    JK

HAHAHAHAHA

ya maybe that will happen hahah

you should try! who knows...
  • HAHAHAHA

Maybe, try it!

He might say, "Dang girl! You work at Old Navy?! Man, I have a HUGE thing for Old Navy workers."