In this Discussion

Paolo Nutini

Comments

• QUOTE (amberdino @ Jul 14 2007, 06:40 PM)
    hi buddies!

vinnie you saw interpol?!
    in real life???
    i'm so confused..

and aw yay your mom likes paolo!

and yeah vinnie.. i'm a stalker dude.. i know where you live.. in fact i'm outside right now.. haha jk jk
    that would be so creepy.

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
    hahah

awwww wub.gif

i sent u a friend request on last fm biggrin.gif

addddd meeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

QUOTE (amberdino @ Jul 14 2007, 07:27 PM)
    ah nvmd vinnie - i read the interpol thread!

oh, ok biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
  • QUOTE (Vinca15 @ Jul 14 2007, 12:35 PM)
    OH, my mom said that she saw paolo on tv. awww, she was so excited when she told me. i wub.gif her!! and she thinks hes very handsome, heheh. awwww

Haha, aw...

I went to Best Buy today, and there was some dude who looked like Andy R0ss and had Paolo's nose and hair, if he combed it.
  • ^^
    awwww sounds sexy

did u buy the paolo cd?!?
  • NO! I LOOKED LIKE 7 TIMES AND IT WASN'T THERE!

Even at Walmart.

Oh and the Paolo-Andy dude was part of the Geek Squad. laugh.gif
  • ^^
    omg, hahah
    awwwww

well that sucks!! i went to target when i bought my interpol cd and they had it...

but i guess maybe hes not that popular in texas? hah, idk
  • LOL

Today, my sis said, "Pole dancer," and I immediately thought "Interpol"...then "Vinnie."

Texans are gross. I hate them.
  • ^^
    haha

awwwww

why was she talking about pole dancers??!?!

paul as a pole dancer blink.gif biggrin.gif
  • at jbhifi they have huge posters of paolo up in the blues/roots section. My friend and i go straight there and oggle the posters for awhile... until stupid men with ponytails insult us mad.gif
  • QUOTE (Vinca15 @ Jul 14 2007, 07:13 PM)
    ^^
    haha

awwwww

why was she talking about pole dancers??!?!

paul as a pole dancer blink.gif biggrin.gif

Ooh...Paul...pole...not much difference.

My sister's a weirdo..who knows why she does some things?

QUOTE (Juniperberry! @ Jul 14 2007, 07:14 PM)
    at jbhifi they have huge posters of paolo up in the blues/roots section. My friend and i go straight there and oggle the posters for awhile... until stupid men with ponytails insult us mad.gif

Aw, cool!

Men with ponytails? laugh.gif
  • QUOTE (Courtneytastic @ Jul 15 2007, 10:17 AM)
    Men with ponytails? laugh.gif

ya, the smelly one who told us paolo has no talent so in an ice age he would perish for being unable to sing blink.gif
  • That's mean. You should've been like, "Um, you're the one with the ponytail."
  • I KNOW!! but we got him anyway!!! we asked "why would he need to sing if there's an ice age??" and the man just stormed off yelling "FINE!!" and muttering something about record contracts and making it in the business

hehe he couldn't even back up his silly little arguement!!
  • Haha.

But the man has a point. Paolo will warm the world with his music. JK

Evil ponytailed man.

Did he by any chance have a goatee?
  • Ooo it's quite possible!! he was one of "those" you know the type... odd
    and he worked at the store, i'd day his realm was the hardcore/metal section meaning his views were immediately discounted when he left his partition

we just can't have these metal loving types wandering around of their own accord ruining peoples days!!!!! it's obscene!!
  • Hehe.

My dad loves metal. No ponytail or facial hair though. tongue.gif
  • ^^ hehe how can he be a true metal fan then!!?!?!?!

jk. i'm glad he doesn't have the look going, that would be creepy
  • Hehre. I'm already scared enough of him already. dry.gif
  • QUOTE (Vinca15 @ Jul 14 2007, 12:31 PM)
    i sent u a friend request on last fm biggrin.gif

addddd meeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yay i did!
    yo no comprendo last.fm mucho sad.gif
    quieres explicar?
    solemente yo se que estoy scrobbling todavia (that was way wrong but okay)

QUOTE (Juniperberry! @ Jul 14 2007, 05:14 PM)
    at jbhifi they have huge posters of paolo up in the blues/roots section. My friend and i go straight there and oggle the posters for awhile... until stupid men with ponytails insult us mad.gif

zomg you should ask them if you can have the poster when they're done using it!!!!
    aaaaaaah i want a paolo poster!!!! a;lskdfjaskdlj
  • QUOTE (amberdino @ Jul 15 2007, 04:27 PM)
    zomg you should ask them if you can have the poster when they're done using it!!!!
    aaaaaaah i want a paolo poster!!!! a;lskdfjaskdlj

i'm so planning to!! haha if i get one i'll make copies and send them to all the paolo buddies smile.gif
  • I was on my medical course (hence not being online for a few days) and talking to this girl called Emma who was AWESOME. I love her. Anyways, I told her bout my Paolo buddies and your obsession, and we were talking about how sweet it was and how nuts you truly are and how we'd never got that insane about anyone in our lives (I'm honestly not THAT obsessed with Damian, even, lol!). BUT. There was a guy in our group called Lukass who wasn't only cute, but was the sweetest guy on the entire planet ever and Emma and I have decided we're in love with him. And he texted me when I was in the train station and we actually screamed with excitement. We were talking about what our children would look like with him, and what we loved about him, and retelling our stories of interaction with him, and then whenever we stopped we would just sigh as we daydreamed.

Then we realised. We were like the Paolo buddies, but over Lukass instead.
    I finally understand how you feel.