In this Discussion

Paolo Nutini

Comments

• ^^^
    awwww, electra, my crazy anti-paolo buddy
    how i've missed u!!!

ahhh, and lukass sounds awesome!
    plus! i love that name!!! and the candy too!! hahah

oh, and this medical course sounds interesting...i should prob do something like that, but ahh, im too lazy...
  • Awww, i missed you too Angela!!!

I know, I love the name Lukass as well. I'm actually grinning and sighing dreamily as I type. Ahhhh!!!
    He was seriously adorable. He always held the door open for everyone, and let me go in front of him in every single queue - even when I said that he could go first, he insisted I take his space!!! wub.gif wub.gif And he was just amazingly sweet and looked out for me and Emma and mmmmmmmmmmmmm smile.gif
  • ^^

awwwww, he sounds wonderful

maybe he had a thing for u and this "emma" chick

hehe
  • QUOTE (Vinca15 @ Jul 15 2007, 10:37 PM)
    maybe he had a thing for u and this "emma" chick

hehe

Oh my god. Now you've said that... I won't be able to sleep tonight wub.gif

He lives so far away tho!! sad.gif
    I won't get to see him again for AGES, maybe never!!! Oh god. That thought... I just can't bear it.

OOOOOO!!! And, he had reddish hair as well. Imagine our kids! wink.gif hahahahaha!
  • Alice, Angela!! i missed you!! biggrin.gif

Alice i'm so glad that you're finally understanding our histeria!!weee!:P

Red hair guy meets red hair girl???uuuh how sweet? Distance isn't always that much of a deal...did he gave you his e-mail Alice?
  • Ooo I missed you too Mia!!
    biggrin.gif

Hahaha yeah. Just over a different person. It was good to be squealing with someone tho, on my own atm feels a bit ridiculous lol.

Hahahah that's what i thought! tongue.gif And Emma's blonde, so she got all jealous of me for having matching hair... lol. Yep, I've got his email! I'lll be chatting to him on msn soon hopefully. And I've got his number, we were texting earlier.
  • ahhhh, MIA!!!!!!

QUOTE (Electra @ Jul 15 2007, 09:45 PM)
    Oh my god. Now you've said that... I won't be able to sleep tonight wub.gif

He lives so far away tho!! sad.gif
    I won't get to see him again for AGES, maybe never!!! Oh god. That thought... I just can't bear it.
    OOOOOO!!! And, he had reddish hair as well. Imagine our kids! wink.gif hahahahaha!

hehe

awww the coolest kids ever!!!

im sure ull see him soon...was he one of those 15 that u were talking about??
  • ^^ Hehe wub.gif

Nah, he didn't want to take the test... We live really far from one another, but when we said goodbye he aand Emma and I agreed to meet up at some point. OOOO!!! And (I almost forgot about this - another sweet thing!) he waited with us for our bus to get there even tho his dad was already there to pick him up when we were leaving. He didn't want us to be waiting on our own.

I mean how fucking adorable is that????
  • wowww! how cutee! do you have any pics of him?i'm curious!

Probably you'll see him again. and you can always talk almost everyday on msn. i know it's not the same but at least you get to talk to him. wub.gif i know how you feel about him eheh wink.gif i'm feeling kinda the same about a guy
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Jul 15 2007, 04:45 PM)

those children would be stunning with their beautiful red hair.
  • aw electra!!!!
    good to have you back!!

dude thats kinda how i am with math boy, but not quite haha..

but dude lukass sounds amazing! what a gentleman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! aawwww...
    and your kids would be like the weasley kids in harry potter, but way cooler smile.gif

woo i get to see math boy tomorrow!!
  • hey everybody i am baaaack!!

oh yeah

patty where are youuu

i have something to tell you!!!
  • ^^
    HEY!!!

is ur computer fixed?!?!?
  • sadly no sad.gif

my dad still has to go find a part that it needs. so for now i am still using my moms.....uhhg

but I had fun in Tulsa and i saw fiiishiiiess

lol
    and a maniac Lamburghini
  • ^^
    hahah

well that sucks

r u fixing ur comp by urself?? i suck at computers.
  • nope, my dad is doing it.

i have no skill in that department

im just good with internet surfing and typing the hell outta the keyboard....
  • ^^
    hehe

well ur dad must be real smart!
    my dad isn't good at that stuff...well, technology...hes a little too old, hhah, aww i love the guy!

ahhh, its sooo hot!!
  • dude vinnie yeah its boiling!

;alskjdfl;aksjd
    i hate it!

welcome back theresa!!! cool.gif
  • ^^
    ahhhhh

i hate the heat but i LOVE l.a. hehe

omg, ambie, im depressed, im not getting into a good college...this sucks....and not even interpol or the strokes can make me feel better...well maybe a hug from them, but what r the chances of that happening?!?!?

sad.gif
  • thanks ambie!

oh yeah i drove by Cains ballroom and dreamed that i saw an ok go concert there.

amaazing!