In this Discussion

Paolo Nutini

Comments

• hello everybody!!!!

Theresa, what do you have to tell me!!!!
  • yayyy patty!

okkkk

sooo

I went to the big huge aquarium in tulsa annnd i was just walkin along starin at the fishies when i saw a big sign over a tank that said "PORIFERA" and i immediately thought of you. [[ more like "HOLY SHIT PATTY'S IN THE TANK?? lol jk]]
    but now i know what your name means!!!

something about having pores..
  • HAHAHHAHAH

that is hysterical laugh.gif i love it!

ya it's like a sea sponge thing, but it's been like a joke between me and my friends for like awhile now and now it's like the name of everything we do hahaha
  • lol

that sounds kinda like PLEMO

wink.gif

oh yeah we almost got ran over by a black Lamburghini on the highway to Tulsa
  • that's just because i'm plemorific! and so are all of you guys!!!!!

o that's totally not cool dry.gif i hate when black Lamburghini's try to run people over haha
  • haha yeah.'but he got what he deserved.

two cop cars chased him down and arrested him.
    he was going like ninety miles an hour.

well i need some rest!

ill be back tomorrow my lovely buddies!
  • o well at least he's not out on the road

ok bye buddy, see ya tomorrow!
  • QUOTE (Vinca15 @ Jul 15 2007, 06:47 PM)
    ^^
    ahhhhh

i hate the heat but i LOVE l.a. hehe

omg, ambie, im depressed, im not getting into a good college...this sucks....and not even interpol or the strokes can make me feel better...well maybe a hug from them, but what r the chances of that happening?!?!?

sad.gif

haha same here

and don't give up yet vinnie!!!!!!!!!
    upset about ap scores or what?
    try to take all this and stay positive, because it isn't too late.. you still have the opportunity to take your SATs again, as well as do well next semester, because those grades too count!!
    oh and, your college essays are weighed heavily too!!!
    so seriously, don't give up yet!! i made that mistake, and now i try to stay positive and honestly, it helps! and remember, everything does happen for a reason, as cheesy as it sounds.. if i were at ucla or something right now, i for sure would not have as strong of a gpa as i do now, and thats what matters if you're planning to go to grad school.. so yeah..
    if you need to talk, need advice, etc.. i'm here for you!!!

QUOTE (porifera @ Jul 15 2007, 07:10 PM)
    HAHAHHAHAH

that is hysterical laugh.gif i love it!

ya it's like a sea sponge thing, but it's been like a joke between me and my friends for like awhile now and now it's like the name of everything we do hahaha

aw thats how amberdino got started too!
    one of my teachers once kept thinking my name was amberdine or amberdino.. and then she started calling me that cuz we thought it was hilarious, and then my friends picked it up too, and yeah.. tis awesome.
  • QUOTE (amberdino @ Jul 16 2007, 04:36 AM)
    haha same here

and don't give up yet vinnie!!!!!!!!!
    upset about ap scores or what?
    try to take all this and stay positive, because it isn't too late.. you still have the opportunity to take your SATs again, as well as do well next semester, because those grades too count!!
    oh and, your college essays are weighed heavily too!!!
    so seriously, don't give up yet!! i made that mistake, and now i try to stay positive and honestly, it helps! and remember, everything does happen for a reason, as cheesy as it sounds.. if i were at ucla or something right now, i for sure would not have as strong of a gpa as i do now, and thats what matters if you're planning to go to grad school.. so yeah..
    if you need to talk, need advice, etc.. i'm here for you!!!

awww, ok, well i hope so

i dont feel so bad now

ahh, ambie, i love u!!!!!

i guess ima need to focus this last year...DARN! hahah

im sooo lazy!!
  • oh yeah, forgot to say this buuuut

ELECTRA THAT BOY SOUNDS FREAKIN HOOOOTTTTT
  • OMG YOU GUYS I HAVE SO MUCH TO TELL YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

first of all, math boy has a gf..
    sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif

i'll post the rest in a bit.
  • ahh noooo!!!!!!

dry.gif
  • Yay! I'm back from Houston, my Paolo buddies! I mssed you guys.

I stayed at some Hilton thing, and while I was unpacking, my sis turned on the TV and I heard "New Shoes" come on. Apparently Hilton likes showing its own commercials whenever you turn the telly on.

Oh, and I finally saw the beach after 2 long years.

And we went to this mall...with an ince skating rink in the middle of it! But it was crowded and I didn't have my skates, plus I kind of don't have an appetite for it anymore. sad.gif

QUOTE (amberdino @ Jul 16 2007, 08:47 PM)
    OMG YOU GUYS I HAVE SO MUCH TO TELL YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

first of all, math boy has a gf..
    sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif

i'll post the rest in a bit.

AWWWW! Ambie...I'm sorry. sad.gif

But as with Paolo, at least he's not married. wink.gif
  • i missed you Courtney!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Ah! I missed you too!
  • ahhhh hey! welcome back!
  • sigh i know guys..
    SO DISAPPOINTING.

okay so here i'll explain my day in detail.
    uhmm so i sat next to him again in the back.. and so first like we talked normal like did you finish the hw, etc and hes like i barely did any of it! and i was like well did you have a good weekend then? and hes like "yeahh i mean i didn't party cuz i don't party too much, but i just hung out you know" and i'm like thats good you had time to relax.
    comment: awww he doesn't party much! awesome.

so then class started etc.. and then okay so we get a break thing for like half an hour right, so i came back in, but we still had a few min til class started, and he came back in too and so we started talking again.. first bitching about the class, and then i was like where do you go to school? and hes like cal state fullerton (not the brightest in the bunch then i guess.. i mean he is repeating this class because he didn't pass at school.. but hey i try not to judge, i understand not all people are as psycho as i am).. and then heres the jist of our convo:
    math boy: "you said you go to ucsd right?"
    me: yeah
    math boy: "whats your major"
    me: management science
    math boy: "whats that?"
    me: its like business and econ
    math boy: and you need this class for your major?
    me: yeahhh i don't really understand why.. i'm never going to use this shit.
    math boy: yeah seriously thats stupid
    me: yeah i want to find out if it matters what i get in this class, or if all i need to do is pass.
    math boy: i don't think it should matter
    me: thats what i would think, but i don't know for grad school.
    math boy: oh where do you want to go for grad school?
    me: oh dude.. like a lot of places haha.
    math boy: haha like usc or something?
    me: yeah usc or stanford or something, maybe an east coast school, and possibly in england because i love there.
    math boy: really? wow thats cool.. you've been there before?
    me: yeah
    math boy: cool yeah i actually just went to london this past summer but i hated it.
    me: WHAT?!?!
    math boy: yeah it was cool because i went with friends - it was me, MY GIRLFRIEND, my sister, and my roommate. but yeah i hated london - everything shut down so early.. like the picadilly place and stuff.. barely any bars or clubs were open..
    comment: GAAAAAAAAAH AT THIS POINT I'M LIKE NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    YOU HAVE A GF, WENT WITH HER TO LONDON, AND NOW YOU SAY YOU HATED IT THERE.. WTF?!?!
    i think i'll blame the gf here.. haha.. cmon how do you hate london?

okay so after that he goes to tell me about how everythings so expensive, how he loved paris, how they took the ferry to france and got to go in some special lounge area and got totally drunk and when they got off of the ferry at like 11pm or something it was totally deserted except for ppl there to pick up others.. but they didnt have any family or anything to pick them up etc.. but he loved paris and i'm like yeah paris is awesome
    and then he asked where else i'd been other than those two and i'm like uhh i went to canada a long time ago to toronto but i don't really remember.. and i've been to the motherland but i hate it there, and as most people do, he laughed when i said the motherland and was like and whats the motherland and i'm like my parents are from pakistan, and hes like oh okayy not much there huh.. and i'm like yeah just a bunch of brown people, to which he chuckled.
    and now class started grrr cuz i've been wanting to ask him his ethnicity because i cannot tell by looking at him!! gahhh oh well
    oh yeah so of course when you have an incompetent teacher, you zone out and stuff.. and so i was just feeling a lot of emotions at the time.. mostly anger towards myself for believing in false hope again, some disappointment because of my wishful thinking that there may have actually been a chance for something, and just overall bitterness and sadness.. i think the fact that i'm pmsing is kinda exarcerbating the whole situation... oh and then a couple min later, i was eating cherries, and one of them like exploded on my dress, so of course i was like GAHHH A;LSDKJF;ALKSDJF

okay and then during class my teacher actually gave us time to work on hw and so he asked me for help a couple times and i did from him, and then he was like we should study after class and i'm like yeah.. but it was pretty quiet in the class so we didn't talk much.
    but then after class ended and we were all packing up and leaving and stuff he was like (to my friend and me) are you guys planning to study together or something like that.. and we were like yeah probably, we don't have a definite plan yet though..
    okay so we walk out and stuff and basically hes like 'i need to go get something to eat before i faint, and i need to pay my gas bill"
    comment: AWW PAYING BILLS!! how cute.. sorry, i am into business afterall, so concern for money matters is a plus in my book. haha

and so hes like i can probably come back in like 40min or so.. and we're like okay.
    and he says let me get one of your numbers and i'll call you guys when i'm back.. sigh so my stupid friend, even though he knows i have a thing for math boy, busts out his phone quicker and so he gives math boy his number, and then we're like let me get yours too so i get his..
    okay so then my friend and i leave to go eat too cuz we were so hungry, and then we come back and meet up with math boy and this other dude and we find a place to study.. and yeah okay we study which was nice.. you know you get stuck on problems so i help him, he helps me, etc..
    sigh hes so cute you guys AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
    sorry.. uhmm so then after awhile hes like i think im gonna head out.. i need to like watch some tv and then get back to this.. and so before he leaves hes like i'll probably call one of you guys if i get stuck.. and then hes like (to me) let me get your number too.
    to which i say yeah of course - i have the best number ever.. hes like is it easy to remember? i'm like yeah its the best.. and hes like haha okay go ahead.. uhh i would put my number here but i dont want random non-buddies that happen to wander this board to call me.. haha but so i say the area code and hes like you're from that area code too? (my friends number has same area code, and so does math boy) and im like yeah agu (friend) and i went to high school together - he lives up the street! and hes like ohh cool and then so i'm like XXX-5000. and i said 5000 kinda funny so he mimicked me.. and i'm like yeah five thousanddd - best number ever! hes like yeah thats pretty awesome.. k we talk a bit more etc he leaves end of the day.

soooooooooo thats my day..
    sigh.
    wonder if he'll call..
    i could call him too..
    hmm

wait, hes taken
    damnit
    but hes so pretty and nice!
    fuck why do i do this.
  • ahhhhhhhhhhh where are you buddies i need you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sad.gif
  • ^^
    haha, awww ambie!
    don't feel so bad...things like that u can't help...

not to be giving u false hope or anything, but his "girlfriend" could be an ex or something. and it seems like he likes u, even if its not in the way that u want him to....thats good, i think

gahhh, im horrible at this!!!!
    i wub.gif u tho!!!
  • thanks vinnie
    i <3 you too..

i don't know whats wrong with me.. i have this complex.. half of me is like FUCK BOYS I DON'T NEED ONE I'M A STRONG INDEPENDENT CHICK.. and the other is like.. BUT I WANT A NICE BOYYY..
    and so thats why even when i come across a cute boy with potential i have mixed reaction.. on the one i'm like oooooooooooooooo boooooyy.. and on the other i'm like yeah right like i have a chance who cares.

sigh i know i shouldn't take this so seriously, but i can't help but wonder why these kinds of things never work out the way i want them to..
    and why did this have to happen now.. when i'm so busy with this stupid class and work.. i'm not eating properly, getting enough sleep, my poor car is filthy (i'm sorry but i love my car, and to see it like this is heartbreaking), etc
    whenever i'm super stressed out and sleep deprived i get soooo emotional all the time, and i don't know what to do about it (vinnie this is one of the reasons why junior year was just horrible).
    i mean i'm seriously getting like chronic headaches again and i'm never in a good mood, though i try not to show it.

good god i just listened to last request and i wanted to cry so bad.. but i was trying to study and stay focused for math cuz we have an Fing test tomorrow sigh.

i'm sorry i always turn this thread away from paolo and fill it with my lame problems.. but as i've said before, i need to get it out... and i dont know who to turn to right now - everyone is busy too and all that except for one person, and i talk to her, but i need to keep talking it out.
    so yeah, once again, i apologize, but you guys are my buddies, and i appreciate you all so much.