In this Discussion

Paolo Nutini

Comments

• Okay.

So we were having dinner and it had this sort of blue light, cool laidback atmosphere, and hey, all of a sudden, Paolo's there! Wearing green! So I rush really quickly to my room to hide all the Paolo stuff (hehe) that I have (which I don't have in real life). I was wearing this reall ugly shirt, so I thought I might change it, so I went into the bathroom to change.

"Are you looking for something?" Paolo's voice said...he was kind of in the bathroom. (In our bathroom, the toilet has its own nook, if you can imagine that.) "Because there's some stuff over here." And I see his foot slide a basket over...which is full of bras and stuff.

Then I kind of freaked out because...well...he was in the bathroom...and I was like, "Nah...I'm here to give you...just in case you needed something to read." And I heard him chuckle. So I went out of the bathroom and just changed into my pink shirt that I don't even have and went downstairs...

Where I saw my dad sitting in Paolo's lap! But not in that way. And Paolo's like, "Wow, sir, you're really heavy." (Apparently this is the kind of sick party game they have in dreams? I don't know.) Then I realized I was humming one of his songs and stopped, then Paolo looked over at me and pointed. "Her! I bet she isn't heavy..."

And all that time I was thinking (in my dream!) "Hey, I better post this on the boards."

For some reason I thought it was so real that when I woke up, i was like, "Huh? What? And I don't even have that pink shirt."

So there you go. I hope you had a laugh.
  • lol

wow that is really bizarre.

laugh.gif laugh.gif

aww you thought about the boards!! wub.gif

lol
    soooo did you sit on his lap or what???

tongue.gif

wowwww
  • hahaha

we are all insane!!!!

aaa

your dream was so insane it was cool.

laugh.gif
    haha

paolos face when you sat in his lap....
  • laugh.gif

lol i thought you might like that

wink.gif tongue.gif

now his face when he saw your bras

HAHA JK!!

tongue.gif
  • LOL

My gosh.

I wub.gif you!
  • lol i love you too sweetie pie!
    now for his face when he says

"Her! I bet she isn't heavy..."

look how his eyes shine in excitement that you are about to sit in his lap!!!

lol hahaha jk!

his face when you leave wink.gif
  • hahahahaha

you're too creative.

wub.gif
  • tongue.gif

PATTYS HERE!!!

PATTY PATTY PATTY!!!

TALK TO UUUSSS

pssssssst courtney sat in paolos laaapp
  • hello people!

i love your dream! um i'm jealous haha
  • You little gossiper!

psst theresa wishes she had my dream

PATTY!!!
  • QUOTE (m_I_a @ Jul 12 2007, 09:15 AM)
    Patty, i'm sorry that i wasn't here to cellebrate your birthdaay!!

It sucks to live in a different time schedule than you, paolo buddies...Only Alice is in the same schedule as me wink.gif
    i miss youuuuu!

Patty, my b-day gift to you:

PAOLO IS ALL YOURS tongue.gif

o don't worry about it! you were here in spirit hahah

o wow what a gift!!!! i love it! it's amazing haha
  • hahaha

i must admit that courtney is right dry.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
  • Ha!

You want to play the sick party game! Ooh, I bet you want to beat the game and get to the "next level."
  • ohhh how cruel!!!

noooo

i just want to have a Paolo dream.

i had a weird dream last night...
    it had creepy people that i supposedly had to kill but the only way was to hit them really hard on the side of their neck..

blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif
  • blink.gif
    Violent.

Don't worry, they say that if you do something related to what ou wanna dream about, you'll dream about it! Good thing I watched a recording of Oprah... LOL

JK I don't mean that...that's creepy.
  • o that's weird

i always have weird crazy dreams, but i don't usually remember them.
  • aaaaa

hahaha

that is kinda creepy.

mann i haven't had a good dream in foreverrrr
  • Me neither...except for that.

And I usually don't remember them, which is why this Paolo dream is weirder than it already is.

But then there was that one with Andy wearing a hair shirt and eating a half turkey leg.