fave OK Go youtube whatevers..

edited November -1 in OK Go
http://youtube.com/watch?v=qI6pmdi9oy4

I like this video cause:
A. a drunk damian is a fun damian
B. them jeans are mightee tightee
C. potty all the time

Comments

• QUOTE (evilgenius @ Jul 30 2007, 01:26 PM)
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=qI6pmdi9oy4

I like this video cause:
    A. a drunk damian is a fun damian
    B. them jeans are mightee tightee
    C. potty all the time

haha those are totally the best things to like in that video!
  • http://youtube.com/watch?v=xtPU5CaBc8U

a. tim riding it like a horse

b. damian tackling it

c. andy putting it on his back

d. dan drawing a santa on it (or what looks like a santa)
  • I love all the OK Go interviews vewy much, but when I see "OK Go youtube whatevers," I thought you meant like, that whole vortex of a world that sprang up when HIGA and AMW exploded on youtube.
    So I think of:
    1) The championship figure skaters doing AMW on the ice
    2) Ozzy Osbourne's parody of HIGA
    3) The "Nobody's Watching" parody of HIGA...that's my fav.
    4) Ppl doing AMW at their weddings
  • evilgenius's suggestion is probably my favorite too, but otherwise:

On the Move With OK Go
    (credit to ihave7stars)
    because:

1) Andy's an asshole. And a computer whizkid.
    2) Dan's little bit at the end into the camera
    3) Damian with the weird noises and the dog at the end
    4) Tim is... Tim. And sexy with the "i must have you tonight" swedish.
  • http://youtube.com/watch?v=gfYiMdmrf6M

A. because of Tim Nordwinds Fine Pectorial lol
  • ^ Ahhh, that's one of my favorites also!
  • I just got some sort of education!! Those are all insane! I don't think I could handle a drunk Damian.

whoa!

thanks;)
  • i dont i could either i dont know how the boys handle it lol, also another funny part is when tim says yoga instead of yoda and damian like pushes his head hard enough to like give him a whiplash
  • QUOTE (hungrylikethewolf @ Jul 30 2007, 04:20 PM)
    I just got some sort of education!! Those are all insane! I don't think I could handle a drunk Damian.

whoa!

thanks;)

hungry, you could totally handle a drunk damian-just think how easy it would be to..........ok I'm going to stop there and keep it clean.
  • QUOTE (evilgenius @ Jul 30 2007, 07:34 PM)
    hungry, you could totally handle a drunk damian-just think how easy it would be to..........ok I'm going to stop there and keep it clean.

HAHA thats really funny that you mentioned that bc i was thinking the same thing only not about damian
  • Here's a little breakdown of the stages if you ever find yourself getting hammered with Damesy:

OK Go Tour Diary #4: Hurricane Kulash Warning

Sorry I missed a day there. After yesterday's show in Montreal, I was in no shape to write anything. In fact, I was in no shape to stand upright or speak, much less speak French, although I reportedly attempted these things.

By the end of the evening, Nirmala (Controller.Controller's singer) found me repeating "pamplemousse, pamplemousse, pamplemousse" to myself as I lay on the floor of the dressing room bathroom. Verticality had grown too difficult for me, but, intrepid party frontiersman that I am, I had brought a laptop in there and was pumping techno out of its little speakers and tapping my feet along as I muttered to myself. For this behavior, I have Canadian Club to thank.

The rest of the guys in the band have adopted the hurricane classification system as a means of recording my level of intoxication on any given night.

If I have the type of tipsy buzz that makes me slightly nostalgic, or has me nodding along with people's stupider comments, they might label me a mere Tropical Storm Kulash. A Category One Kulash and a Category Two Kulash are hard to distinguish, but they're both shades of mildly drunk; I might start engaging in high-fives, or singing along to songs I hate.

By Category Three, a multi-course meal from a hotel vending machine starts to seem like a good idea, and I begin sneaking off to the bathrooms of bars to sing ideas for new songs to my own voicemail. These songs are never good, and the messages are invariably received with a wince of shame the following morning.

A Category Four frequently means waking up the next day, still in a three-piece suit, either facing the wrong way on the bed or not in the bed at all. These are pretty serious nights of merriment. A Category Four Kulash, for instance, might start inventing new pro-wrestling moves that involve hotel furniture (this is how I invented the Intercontinental Double-Trouble), or might crash the after-party of the role-playing game convention in a nearby hotel, claiming to be a Master Jeweler.

A Category Five Kulash is generally characterized by a blackout. It's a real spectacle, and an exceptionally rare one; Andy claims to have seen only one in the year since he joined the band. Some of my activities as a Category Five have included attempts at breakdancing on the roof of our van, using a butcher knife to make alterations to my own clothing (and then the clothing of others), and covering Tim's bald head with metallic fingernail polish.

When I asked what categorization I earned last night in Montreal, I was told that my inebriation had met such swift implosion that no landfall had ever occurred. It was an offshore storm of such magnitude that it devoured itself before it could wreak any serious terrestrial havoc.

After a few post-show congratulatory shots, I was a little tipsy, and then, seemingly moments later, I was on-stage during Controller.Controller's encore, dismantling their drum kit and throwing the cymbals at Nirmala. I'm told this sounded pretty impressive, and luckily no major injuries were sustained. Before much else could happen, there I was with the techno in the toilet.

Needless to say, today has been a clean, healthy day of recovery. My hang-over was blessedly merciful, and the show tonight, here in Ottawa, kicked ass.

Damian
  • i dont know why but that makes me what to be in a band get drunk and write about it lol
  • frightening enlightenment, although, I'd rather have him be a drunk than a drug addict.

as far as taking advantage of drunk young men...I wouldn't even think about it. If he can't walk or stand, how would he perform on a horizontal playing field? alcohol and sex just don't mix well. I'll just leave it at that;)

I can't drink much anymore due to a severe case of blood alcohol poisoning a few years back at a dinner party...it almost killed me. I find that once you reach a certain point of illness it just doesn't seem all that appealing.
  • yeah i have a college sister who i went to parties with and i also gave into peer pressure but i would never do drugs nor date someone who did drugs or hung around them
  • are you guys talking about that vid? But how do you know he was drunk there?
    Damian always seems hyper and happy and goofy to me- even more so in the old days back when that was made.
  • idk everyone said he was drunk so i just figured that he was lol and we were also talking about the article
  • i think any video that has tim talking about how he has to go to the bathroom is really funny
  • Whoah this is getting serious up in here. More videos!!
  • http://youtube.com/watch?v=ufcxOUIVEDo

i like when dan does his dance and when tim is like you in the underwear you never get taped but your the best one
  • QUOTE (AllTheGoodNamesAreTaken @ Jul 30 2007, 05:44 PM)

yeah, i love damian's blackish jeans. oh, and i also love the rest of my dancing babies. tim is too funny.

sooo nice. wink.gif