In this Discussion

fave OK Go youtube whatevers..

Comments

• laugh.gif yeah me too. But my favorite part is when Rusty start playing that little uh...instrument..thing...
  • QUOTE (sherib @ Sep 18 2007, 08:02 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=145401
    it's from a 2002 show, just added to youtube on Nov 30 2007!

I had already posted this on the OK Go Pictures and Stuff thread, but this thread seemed more appropriate. wink.gif
  • QUOTE (Tapegrl =D @ Nov 29 2007, 10:03 PM)
    laugh.gif yeah me too. But my favorite part is when Rusty start playing that little uh...instrument..thing...

haha me too. I have no idea what its called but it is pretty sweet.
  • QUOTE (ytel82 @ Dec 1 2007, 02:38 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=152912
    it's from a 2002 show, just added to youtube on Nov 30 2007!

I had already posted this on the OK Go Pictures and Stuff thread, but this thread seemed more appropriate. wink.gif

Woah that rocked! But i'm confused. What exactly was that?
  • They were playing Unrequited Orchestra of Locomotion. I have no idea why the girl is onstage though.
  • Oh i get it now. haha i'm so slow.
  • QUOTE (Tapegrl =D @ Nov 29 2007, 09:03 PM)
    laugh.gif yeah me too. But my favorite part is when Rusty start playing that little uh...instrument..thing...

Andy's playing a melodica, aka a hooter. The Hooters made it kinda popular back in the 80's.

I swear, that's about as far as my musical knowledge goes.

And well, Tim's playing a glockenspiel. And I only know that because glockenspiel is a fun word to say. So is theremin.

Ok, I'm done.
  • haha, it's fun when german words show up here, i am always a little confused then... talking about the glockenspiel... Anyway this last video was weird, it started and i said "oooh, i wanna know how to play the drums..." and then Tim started and i was like "aw, but bass is so cool..."

And i love the "have yourself a merry ..." vid... i love christmas!!!
  • QUOTE (AllTheGoodNamesAreTaken @ Dec 2 2007, 08:00 AM)

That was cool. I'd love to hear more Dan solos. biggrin.gif

QUOTE (beckysioux @ Dec 2 2007, 08:28 AM)
    Andy's playing a melodica, aka a hooter. The Hooters made it kinda popular back in the 80's.

I swear, that's about as far as my musical knowledge goes.

And well, Tim's playing a glockenspiel. And I only know that because glockenspiel is a fun word to say. So is theremin.

Ok, I'm done.

laugh.gif We actually have a theremin at school! Our orchestra teacher thought they were cool so he bought a couple and let us try them. It's really hard to get pitches right. and Thanks for telling us what a melodica was. I'm going to tell people I want a melodica for Christmas. tongue.gif
  • http://youtube.com/watch?v=hQY7002I0JY

I love this channel so much. Thanks ytel!

did anyone notice this person just created their account two days ago? Thank goodness they did. biggrin.gif
  • QUOTE (Tapegrl =D @ Dec 2 2007, 12:22 PM)
    laugh.gif We actually have a theremin at school! Our orchestra teacher thought they were cool so he bought a couple and let us try them. It's really hard to get pitches right. and Thanks for telling us what a melodica was. I'm going to tell people I want a melodica for Christmas. tongue.gif

I used to have a red melodica back in the day. I'm sure it's still at my mom's house. Somewhere.

I've always wanted to hear a theremin live. I've only heard it on recordings.
  • QUOTE (Tapegrl =D @ Dec 2 2007, 10:22 AM)
    laugh.gif We actually have a theremin at school! Our orchestra teacher thought they were cool so he bought a couple and let us try them. It's really hard to get pitches right.

So jealous! I want to learn how to play the theremin. There's some sort of electronic music class in the classroom that I have class in (my class is right after) and one day they had a theremin and all of the students in the class were going up to try it and I was so tempted to line up and try it, but I didn't.
  • aww It's kind of hard to play though. I don't think anyone at my school actually knows how to play songs with it. It takes tons of skill.
  • I'm pretty sure this one hasn't been posted yet. If it has, sorry.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0UHRYScJK0Y

Kinda makes me wish that they have some tech problems at Truman.
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OwxhfBOEUqs...feature=related

Damian says hi to someone's mom. hehe this is cute.
  • QUOTE (Tapegrl =D @ Dec 16 2007, 09:29 PM)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OwxhfBOEUqs...feature=related

Damian says hi to someone's mom. hehe this is cute.

If I remember correctly, that mom belongs to Karen sleep.gif
  • QUOTE (ytel82 @ Dec 17 2007, 01:51 AM)
    If I remember correctly, that mom belongs to Karen sleep.gif

It does in fact. The woman saying "Say hi to my mom" is our very own Kareh.
  • I had a feeling it was a boardie. I should ask him to say hi to my mom when i get to meet him. =D
  • Dan and Andy have met my mom. Then my mom kept going on about how nice Dan is and how cute Andy is. So to all you Andy lovers: you've got competition.