In this Discussion

fave OK Go youtube whatevers..

12346»

Comments

• So help me, this is so cheezy, and yet I love it. After the first 40 seconds it gets kinda old though:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-XVk0YzieBE
  • definitely the best thing right after massive cramming for an exam!!! i sat there giggleing thoughout the entire thing

tempe i lovee you and your kookyness...

side note: theres this new show on the CBC called "MVP" and everytime i see it i cant help but say "MOST VALUBLE PRIMATE!" gah!
  • QUOTE (DJRose @ Dec 17 2007, 10:41 AM)
    It does in fact. The woman saying "Say hi to my mom" is our very own Kareh.

I remember seeing a still from that video on her myspace and thinking "could these guys GET any more awesome?!"
  • This video was new to me, no idea if it's posted anywhere, but if not take a look because it's superawesome smile.gif

A.) Kudos to whom ever took this video, you rock and 2.) I am very jealous you got to see an acoustic version of this song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AyUY9cYgK-w...feature=related
  • I love how Tim like wips out a towel and then shoves it back in his pocket.

I found their video I know its been posted b4 but it being my favorite song on the old album and the video being heart warming I have to post it again http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8rUW7klDkA...feature=related
  • That song is awesome in the first place, but seeing it acoustic made me teary. Until he forgot the words. that was funny though. I <3 Damian.

I never realized how beautifully Rusty and Tim's voices meld with Damian's before. biggrin.gif
  • "Contessa and Bichon's" rehersal tape. Trish is hilarious.

• QUOTE (Tapegrl =D @ Dec 2 2007, 01:22 PM)
    That was cool. I'd love to hear more Dan solos. biggrin.gif
    laugh.gif We actually have a theremin at school! Our orchestra teacher thought they were cool so he bought a couple and let us try them. It's really hard to get pitches right. and Thanks for telling us what a melodica was. I'm going to tell people I want a melodica for Christmas. tongue.gif

Theremins are so ubercool! By far, the best piece I've heard: this has nothing to do with OK Go oops
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ppUCovUq70

Holy Shit, guys.

Alice, is this what you meant?

• Hahaha that is AWESOME.

No, that wasn't the way it was in my dream (that's what you're referring to, right?)... in my dream it was a solid block of chocolate into which the picture was carved. In 3D. But that chocolate painting is fantastic... I want to try!!
  • The Damian in chocolate is kinda cool, yet kinda creepy at the same time. I guess I have an aversion to the guys as edible confections.
  • Wow. When you can draw Damian in edible goodness, you know you're talented.
  • ok ok ok haven't seen this posted (but I haven't gone through EVERY single post either!)

anyway, this one was new to me! And I thought i had likely seen most of them??!

TIM LOVERS HOLD ON TO YOUR HATS

**ADORABLENESS ALERT**
    This video is rated xxx-tra cute

catfight over lentil soup
  • hmmm......

I am wondering who the vegetarian in the group is?!! (was?)

I should know this!
  • Based on the drawn pictures that were interspersed in the video, it looks like it was Andy Duncan. But that's my interpretation of the drawn pictures.

And I don't know if this has been posted before:

Damian talks opossums.
  • Hahaha thanks for that, Becky! LOL "it's possum time..." *singing*
  • QUOTE (bullshituous @ May 7 2008, 01:49 AM)
    ok ok ok haven't seen this posted (but I haven't gone through EVERY single post either!)

anyway, this one was new to me! And I thought i had likely seen most of them??!

TIM LOVERS HOLD ON TO YOUR HATS

**ADORABLENESS ALERT**
    This video is rated xxx-tra cute

catfight over lentil soup

I love love love that video! It's so cute. I saw it before and immediately saved it to my computer