In this Discussion

sad list

Comments

• QUOTE (Tabetha @ Dec 1 2007, 08:26 PM)
    I miss The Office. Whyyyyy can't they just let the writers have 4 cents more? Grrrr, stupid corporate ppl.

I totally agree! I need The Office. Badly.
  • the dog pound took a stray dog that's been spending time in my house a few days ago, it was so sad, they asked if she was mine and I said no and they took her, she was pregnant... I hope they didn't kill her, that would break my heart, I love animals too much, but I also didn't want my dogs to get rabies(sp?).

• -the St. Jude children's hospital commercial before fred claus
    -the movie Fred Claus

well, the whole movie isn't sad, but i did find myself crying in a few parts.
  • aww I was hoping that Fred Claus would be a good movie.

I killed frogger! sad.gif
  • QUOTE (Pearl @ Dec 1 2007, 11:53 PM)
    aww I was hoping that Fred Claus would be a good movie.

NO, IT WAS LIKE, THE BEST CHRISTMAS MOVIE EVER!! go see it. i loved it.

i'm just a wimp and i cried but i still loved it! i want it on dvd when it comes out.
  • Technically, I have two tickets to see OK Go AND Ben Kweller (5 of my favorite people in one room, possibly 8 if Mike Kent, Jason Roberts, and Mark Stepro are there too) tomorrow, but I live about 2,200 miles away. I'm also sad that Christy can't go because the tickets were meant for her.

Almost forgot this. There's a girl on my floor who is going to see the Spice Girls tonight. How jealous am I? More than I should be.
  • -i just got rejected.

edit:

oh well.
  • Aw, Melis! I'm sorry. But you know what? You got rejected because there's something better in store for you. You were just too awesome.
  • I'm sorry Melis! But Sally's right - try to see it like this: if they rejected you, it's because it's not the right place for you. Which means that it wouldn't be the right place for the kind of people you want to be with anyway. Wherever you get your acceptances, other people who are like you, and with whom you're going to have a better time, are also going to be accepted too - so it'll all turn out for the best in the end anyway!

I went to the first funeral of my life yesterday. It was truly horrible.
  • QUOTE (Tabetha @ Dec 31 2007, 11:24 PM)
    Aw, Melis! I'm sorry. But you know what? You got rejected because there's something better in store for you. You were just too awesome.

QUOTE (Electra @ Jan 1 2008, 11:34 AM)
    I'm sorry Melis! But Sally's right - try to see it like this: if they rejected you, it's because it's not the right place for you. Which means that it wouldn't be the right place for the kind of people you want to be with anyway. Wherever you get your acceptances, other people who are like you, and with whom you're going to have a better time, are also going to be accepted too - so it'll all turn out for the best in the end anyway!

I went to the first funeral of my life yesterday. It was truly horrible.

thanks! but well, i don't know if it was actually "rejection" but he said that he was already involved with someone. which means no.
  • -it being the thursday of the last week of break... sad.gif
    -which means, back to reality in 4 days
  • QUOTE (katieyellow @ Jan 3 2008, 03:09 PM)
    -it being the thursday of the last week of break... sad.gif
    -which means, back to reality in 4 days

Hey, at least you're not in Montreal. I start my first class in about an hour! Whooo.
  • big girls don't cry by fergie was the highest selling single in australia in 2007... now that is sad... followed by girlfriend by avril lavigne and umbrella by rihanna... are you serious??

http://www.aria.com.au/pages/aria-charts-e...ingles-2007.htm
  • ^ omg that is sad sad.gif
  • Omg, I saw that on T.V this morning ^
    sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif
    That is so sad!
    sad.gif
  • i hate warm weather. its supremely uncomfortable and depressing. i wish it was winter again sad.gif
  • ^^ Here, here, joe! I agree. Tomorrow is to be the first triple digit day of the year dry.gif
  • angie already left.
    caitlin and michelle, two of my other best friends... are leaving tomorrow.

c is going to dallas, tx.
    michelle to sacramento, ca....

i hate my life.