In this Discussion

sad list

Comments

• QUOTE (God @ Sep 25 2007, 09:56 AM)
    People suck. They always let you down.

this is true. or at least currently i think it's true.

sad.gif
  • I---

I don't even have words for it.
  • QUOTE (Wolf359 @ Sep 27 2007, 07:12 PM)
    I---

*hugs*
  • QUOTE (Wolf359 @ Sep 27 2007, 09:12 PM)
    I---

Aw, I hope it gets better. sad.gif
  • QUOTE (Wolf359 @ Sep 28 2007, 12:12 PM)
    I---

Air snuggles.

Over a great distance lol.
  • Thanks guys. Maybe I'll explain it later when I'm not so pissed.
  • I doubt anyone here will understand my pain, but the latest Sims2 expansion pack came out this month and I always wait until my favourite mods have been updated before buying the pack. Several of the major ones are done and I'm waiting a little while on some others but I found out that one of the major mod people in the Sims2 community has left and is no longer updating their hacks and so I'm having a massive panic attack because I just cannot go back to using regular Maxis rules. The mere thought of only being able to play 8 sims at once is enough to make me cry.

I think only being able to play 12 sims at once with the hack still isn't good enough but if I have to go back to 8 i'll just die. IDK if someone else is going to have a go at updating their hacks or even if it needs to be updated but i'm having a massive panic.

I really love my Sims2 sad.gif
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Sep 23 2007, 10:54 PM)
    Awww, Vinnie, you're so sweet!! wub.gif

You guys have to pay??

I think I have to pay £30 to the admissions center overall, which covers all 5 applications. And an extra £20 to apply to Cambridge because it's the British equivalent of an Ivy League school. But that's it.. I can't believe you have to pay to apply, that seems really unfair...

yeah!! I applied to 6 colleges here in Portugal and I paid absolutly nothing!

later I have to pay in the college itself but for the papers and stuff.

but 6 is the maximum of places i can apply to...though i could have applied to other countries, like i have 2 friends studing in England and other in Poland and others in Spain, Chzeic Republic etc etc... because it's impossible to get into medical shool here!!! the last candidate to make it here this year had a 19,2 in a sacle of 0 to 20 of grade in ALL three years of high school including the final exams...you have no idea how almost impossible it is to get this grade over here. And if the last one had this grade, it means that all the other had HIGER grades!! These people must be gifted and CAN'T have social life, or familly.

i've studied my little butt off the 3 years and all i could get was 15,8 and the higher grade at my school was 17. it's really hard to try to explain how you calculate this grade but i hope you've got an idea...
  • i applied to seven universities, but a friend of mine actually did over 30... we only had to pay for copies and stuff, the university itself is incredibly expensive.... i mean, not the university itself, just the ... you know, blargh...
  • Fuck. I'm so upset. sad.gif Why is it that absolutely nothing has gone right in my life, ever? Apparently my hopes for this year were just too high.
  • QUOTE (KristaMichelle @ Sep 29 2007, 08:06 AM)
    Fuck. I'm so upset. sad.gif Why is it that absolutely nothing has gone right in my life, ever? Apparently my hopes for this year were just too high.

sad.gif I feel that. This is why I always expect the worst. That way, you will always be pleasantly surprised.

It's like with my baby sister. If I never expect to see her, I'll go nuts when I actually do. If I do expect to see her, I'll be crushed as another year goes by without it happening.

And people shit all over pessimists. Really, we know how to work it.
  • i was supposed to see my baby sister this weekend. She ditched me... again.
    She does things just to hurt me.

It works. sad.gif
  • QUOTE (God @ Sep 25 2007, 10:56 AM)
    People suck. They always let you down.

This is something I've thought for a very long time... and that's a bit of a bummer.

people just get me down... i was just going through my old photobucket accounts, and i just saw the oldest, first pictures that my former flame sent me when we first started talking/dating. it brought back an exciting rush, but at the same time made me so fucking sad. I miss how much fun he and I used to have, and now since he moved away I get a phone call maybe once or twice a month. sad.gif

Fuck that. I need to be 100% completely over him
  • Don't you hate when you fall out with friends and then every now and then you'll remember all the awesome fun times you had with them and be tempted to call them up and say, hey, let's catch up.

... 'Til you remember what an absolute bitch they turned out to be.

I miss Heidi so hard sometimes sad.gif but I can never forgive her for what she did.
  • I just had a horrible moment. I was on an old school friends facebook looking at some recent pictures they uploaded and for a second I thought another person in the photo was a girl we used to go to school with.

'til I remembered she's dead. Now I feel like shit.
  • Damn, you're having a rough time huh? sad.gif I'm sorry.

But don't feel like shit. It's good to remember the deceased right?
  • *hugs all around*

Go pessimism.

Don't you hate when you fall out with friends and then every now and then you'll remember all the awesome fun times you had with them and be tempted to call them up and say, hey, let's catch up.

... 'Til you remember what an absolute bitch they turned out to be.

I do hate that. That happens to me a bit too often with two girls, actually. What sucks the most is when you have mutual friends who don't know that you're not friends anymore. It really sucks when the mutual friend starts talking about the old friend and you're just like "...yeah..."
  • Yeah true, I just can't believe for even a fraction of a second I forgot what happened to her. IDK sometimes it still doesn't feel real.

She was run over in November last year sad.gif She was barely weeks shy of graduation. The son of a bitch responsible just left her to die on the side of the road. No one found her 'til some high school kids walked past at around 3am and had to flag down a bus to get help. Fortunately his friend saw the state of his car and dobbed him in but ugh, i don't know. It's hard to imagine how people can do that.
  • I can't imagine what I'd do if I accidentally killed someone.

Can. Not. Fathom.
  • Neither can I. I think I would die of shock. I certainly wouldn't leave them to die on the side of the road, though. I mean, how could you live with yourself? She could've survived if he'd just stopped and helped her.