In this Discussion

OK Go at KOKO - Smirnoff Electric Cabaret

Comments

• QUOTE (mayonaise @ Nov 24 2007, 07:34 AM)
    hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Tim and me!!!

Wow you look like identicle to my sister im not even kidding. (Thats not a bad thing so don't worry lol) Wow you got a picture with Tim how exciteing!
  • QUOTE (mayonaise @ Nov 24 2007, 10:34 AM)
    Alice- that video for you is great, i just hve to find the right cable to connect the laptop with the mobile and you got it, Tim talking to you... (so funny and sweet... )

Oh wow, thank you SO much, you are seriously unbelievably wonderful!! smile.gif
    And it was fantastic meeting you. Come back soon!!!

And Jen - next time you do that, please take me with you. That would be the most incredible thing ever.

EDIT: I have photos! Not as good as Jen's, but they remind me of how close I was. And those guys are just beautiful.

And my favorite:

And Christy - every time I took a photo of Tim, or just trained the camera on his wonderful form, I thought of you! tongue.gif
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Nov 24 2007, 10:51 AM)
    And Christy - every time I took a photo of Tim, or just trained the camera on his wonderful form, I thought of you! tongue.gif

Lol you don't know how much that makes me laugh and smile. Lol.
    Im glad to know and see that you had a wonderful Time! These are truley wonderful pictures!
    Also I have a question in the happy list thread you said somthing about Tim's subtle dancing? Can you explain that please? Lol.
  • QUOTE (AllTheGoodNamesAreTaken @ Nov 24 2007, 02:22 PM)
    Also I have a question in the happy list thread you said somthing about Tim's subtle dancing? Can you explain that please? Lol.

HAHAHAA laugh.gif

Every now and then I looked over at him, and he was doing this weird little hip wiggle that I have never seen him do before, grinning wildly. It was soooo cute wub.gif I took it to be a form of dance move that one can do while bass-playing, that on other people might look odd but on Tim just looked sauve.
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Nov 24 2007, 11:26 AM)
    HAHAHAA laugh.gif

Every now and then I looked over at him, and he was doing this weird little hip wiggle that I have never seen him do before, grinning wildly. It was soooo cute wub.gif I took it to be a form of dance move that one can do while bass-playing, that on other people might look odd but on Tim just looked sauve.

Aww...geez I can't believe I've never caught his little "wiggle" before hmm. Lol. Ill make sure to keep a look out for it next Time so I can see what you mean lol. Oh and one more question you said you didn't get to meat them but Tim talked to you? I admit that the reason im asking is because I am totally jealous Lol. Well your really smart you probably already new that. Lol.
    Alice- that video for you is great, i just hve to find the right cable to connect the laptop with the mobile and you got it, Tim talking to you... (so funny and sweet... )
  • QUOTE (AllTheGoodNamesAreTaken @ Nov 24 2007, 02:38 PM)
    Oh and one more question you said you didn't get to meat them but Tim talked to you? I admit that the reason im asking is because I am totally jealous Lol. Well your really smart you probably already new that. Lol.

Haha, Mayonaise filmed Tim saying hi to me, as a personal video message. She's that wonderful. I haven't seen it yet though, I can't wait!
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Nov 24 2007, 11:52 AM)
    Haha, Mayonaise filmed Tim saying hi to me, as a personal video message. She's that wonderful. I haven't seen it yet though, I can't wait!

Alright *throws up arms* im officially the most jealous person in the world. You are so gosh darn freaking lucky. Lol. I wish I were you. Lol.
  • QUOTE (ihave7stars @ Nov 23 2007, 08:55 AM)
    Someone posted her videos from last night's show online:

http://www.dailymotion.com/ponyrock

#1 Those jackets are amazing.

#2 I love how Andy is so multi-talented. Especially when he's got a guitar strapped to his back while playing the tambourine and keyboard at the same time. And has anyone else noticed that when he does the "hey"s, he gets up on his tippy toes? Way to use that diaphragm!!
  • ok, I uploaded the video (you're going to be so happy I guess)
    The quality, like i said is not the best so when you don't understand anything just ask, I just don't want to write it here because a) don't wanna take away tha surprise, even though I'd like to see your face while watching and cool.gif everyone else will be jealous "aw, he said that ?"...haha

Oh and I really really want to go back.

here are other videos, I only made three or so because my mobile video camera just screws up the audio...

and this one, with the jackets

• QUOTE (beckysioux @ Nov 24 2007, 10:43 AM)
    #1 Those jackets are amazing.

#2 I love how Andy is so multi-talented. Especially when he's got a guitar strapped to his back while playing the tambourine and keyboard at the same time. And has anyone else noticed that when he does the "hey"s, he gets up on his tippy toes? Way to use that diaphragm!!

OMG! you're so right! I love Andy's multitasking skills. Does anyone else realize how smooth he is when he's switching instruments? He's pro. <3

Mayonaise, I love those videos!!!! I saw the Tim one! But it's not showing up on the thread. I found it through your videostream.
    It was so cute! I love how he did the whole acting thing with the turn-around. I'm pretty sure that wasn't correct grammar at all but it was so cute!!!!

If it's not showing up for anyone else...

• that's the cutest thing ever!!! tim's so sweet smile.gif i'm glad you all had such a great time, the place looked WILD and i'm still super jealous... but yay!
  • ok, yeah, i posted it directly to Alice, so she'd be the first to see, but ok...

He really was sweet talking to us even though he had no time (when he came back and saw us still standing in the frezzing cold he ran past us and saluted (he ran inside and came back like ten minutes later ))

I don't think anything will ever top this evening... (maybe the exact same thing, just less cold and Dan and Damian showing afterwards, too... ah, wishful thinking...)
  • aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw!
    That is so so so sweet!
    Tim is a sweetheart! aw, Tim, Tim, Tim, Timothy Charming.
    I luurve you, Tim!
    Seriously, Mayonaise, that was so nice of you and Tim!
  • oh yes, i'm a very nice person ...haha... no really Alice was just so nice, i had to do it.
  • p.s mayo, i love your boa and your glasses! and the picture is just too cute!! smile.gif
  • OH No! sorry Maynonaise! I just thought something messed up with the posts. =D
  • it's ok with me, unless alice wants it all for herself smile.gif

@ katieyellow: thank you so much, i love the boa, even though those red feathers are EVERYWHERE! it's so great still
  • QUOTE (Tabetha @ Nov 24 2007, 04:41 PM)
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw!
    That is so so so sweet!
    Tim is a sweetheart! aw, Tim, Tim, Tim, Timothy Charming.
    I luurve you, Tim!
    Seriously, Mayonaise, that was so nice of you and Tim!

Ditto.

OMG! you're so right! I love Andy's multitasking skills. Does anyone else realize how smooth he is when he's switching instruments? He's pro.

yep, I noticed too. smile.gif Plus, he's throwing frisbees at the time too! On top, if you look closely, you'll notice Rusty does use proper technique at frisbee throwing (unlike Damian LOL).

Rosa
  • QUOTE (Surfer Rosa @ Nov 24 2007, 06:21 PM)
    yep, I noticed too. smile.gif Plus, he's throwing frisbees at the time too! On top, if you look closely, you'll notice Rusty does use proper technique at frisbee throwing (unlike Damian LOL).

Yeah first concert I ever saw them at Damian threw a tamborine and it like took a 90 degree angle from what he was throwing it at and it like skimmed my face.