In this Discussion

OK Go Love List

edited November -1 in OK Go
Let's play a game! Let's list all those things which make OK Go the object of our affection. I bet we can get to a thousand in no time!

Da Rules*

A. Just one detail per post. Let others have their say before you repost, it's just common courtesy.

B. Be specific, we want details.

C. Be concise, don't bore everyone with long-winded insights.

D. Don't forget to number each post, this is a list to a thousand and beyond.

I'll go first:

1. Andy gifting guitar pics to deserving fans. (I want one! I want one! A pink one!)

Rosa smile.gif
*The Fairly Oddparents rocks my socks!
P.S. You have to admit this topic has a catchy title. wink.gif

Comments

• 2. Being one of those deserving fans who receives the guitar pick smile.gif
  • 3. That poster which says, "The Unicorn and the J0rge". laugh.gif
  • 4. They are all beautiful in their own way in such a manner that every girl across the world can find her type in one of them.
  • 5. The Jamiroquai
  • 5. Their devotion to equality, justice and political ideals. Damian once said something that made me cry.
  • 7. How they call themselves "assholes", "idiots" etc. when really they are none of that.
  • 8. They can be completely serious and completely kidding at the same time.
  • 9. Damian's red pants.
  • 10. They're so good- it seems like almost every week we hear about another charitable thing they did. And they're not showy about it, the way Bono is. They're genuinely wonderful.
  • 10. Tim's sideburns.
  • 12. Andy's orange sideburns. laugh.gif
  • 13. Andy's sideburns

(p.s Angie and I have made a similar, yet still different, list like this)
  • lol, I think we posted at the same time and messed up the numbering.
    I guess 14: They're in it for the music, not the fame. They've only had 1 actual photoshoot, which was for the cd cover- which is quite a difference to another band I used to like that had thousands of photos because they spent most of their time getting pictures taken instead of playing music. OK Go doesn't want to be celebrities, but musicians.
  • QUOTE (katieyellow @ Dec 10 2007, 02:51 PM)
    12. Andy's sideburns

I called it first! laugh.gif

15. During the AMW video when they're all pointing (as if holding guns) and they tiptoe in synchronicity 90 degrees counterclockwise...A-W-E-S-O-M-E!
  • 16. They work so hard! They perform night after night! Even when they said they'd stop touring, they kept going at it.
  • 17. Dan's maraca moves while doing Shakira.
  • 18. They're smaaart. A semiotics and visual arts major, a drum major, a playwright, a computer science and engineering major..New York Times articles, website coding to keep tabs on congress...the list goes on.
  • QUOTE (Surfer Rosa @ Dec 10 2007, 02:53 PM)
    I called it first! laugh.gif

15. During the AMW video when they're all pointing (as if holding guns) and they tiptoe in synchronicity 90 degrees counterclockwise...A-W-E-S-O-M-E!

LoL I could have sworn you had a different answer first... haha b/c your answer was up when I did mine.

19. Their amazing ability to completely transform my terrible mood into a good one... I don't know any other human beings on the planet capable of THAT...
  • 20. They appreciate their fans more than any other band out there. What other band comes out to meet the crowd so regularly? And what other band would make a blank track to save us from DRM?
  • 21. Tim's "Wow" in the Ping Pong instructional video (with the movement of the hands, of course.)