In this Discussion

OK Go Love List

Comments

• 116. Tim Gone Wild biggrin.gif
  • 117. "Has your sister been involved in a lot of your other videos?" "Well, my sister's been involved in a lot of my life, because she's my sister..."
  • laugh.gif laugh.gif where's that from?

118. They tend to make covers better than the originals.
  • 119. Catching the children.
  • 120. "Tim and I have known my sister since, well, I met my sister shortly after coming out of my mother's womb, but..."
  • 121. They had an argument about soup.

Tempe- the kissing sounds are in audio blog play things about the girlscouts and Bernie Abromowitz.
  • 122. The way Damian jumps around in the Don't Ask Me video... and his jumping on stage, too, of course
  • 123. Sometimes they sing for their fans... after the show.
  • 124. They take time after their shows to have dance offs between their most DEVOTED fans.
  • 125. How I just can't figure out Damian's personality.
  • 126. How they made me fly to another country for two nights just to see them perform... i'd do it again.
  • 127. Andy singing, "my mind is lost in you"...and how upon hearing that stanza I in turn lost my mind for him.*

*pathetic but true.
  • 128. Just pretending to be them in a dance for church camp can cause you to fall deep in love and never give up your flame for the one you actually performed as. I'll never stop loving them. NEVER
    I was Dan if you were wondering.
  • 129. Damian's clothes splitting at the seams, tearing apart at stress points and, in general, being harrassed by their owner. biggrin.gif
  • QUOTE (Sammi Loves Tim @ Dec 12 2007, 12:19 AM)
    116. Tim Gone Wild biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Surfer Rosa @ Dec 10 2007, 05:10 PM)
    25. Tim singing, "candy kisses on my tongue...FUN!"

OHH YEAHHH!!! ORGASMIC!!!

130. Timothy Nordwinds sexy self.......I mean his sexy moves while playing his bass.
  • 131. How "rosa" and "aross" are anagrams. smile.gif*

*although I realize some other boardies could be in a similar situation. Did anyone else notice how "Shalu" was "Kulash" backwards without the "K"? I often wondered why she didn't brag about that, or about sharing other similarities with him like: being a graphic design geek, having a lisp when younger, having very few inhibitions, and being obsessed with grammar and coffee...

could it be? nah... nah, it's impossible, right? I must be crazy rolleyes.gif Shalu's just a girl of indian ancestry from emmm Indianapolis of all places (I'm sure that's just happy casualty too).

I think I'll have another OK Go related session with my therapist. yep.

yes, this IS a joke. laugh.gif
  • 132. Their music pumps me up and helps me get through my daily run smile.gif
  • 133. How Andy takes off a shoe when Damian's doing the "It's getting hot in here" bit. laugh.gif
  • 134. How I can be writing a paper while listening to What to Do, and find myself accidentally typing words from the song...how I can actually be dancing in front of everybody while I write my paper in the IT room
  • 135. Damian can transmografy & blow up when startled.