In this Discussion

OK Go Love List

Comments

• 60. How OLISQ never loses its appeal, although I listen to it over and over and over...
  • 61. YODA, NOT YOGA!
  • 62. Rachel's banner in Spanish saying "OK Go, they do what you want" by serendipity. laugh.gif
  • 63. How Dan can make you feel like an old friend when he talks to you.
  • 63. The fact they swear and get drunk and are fabulously down-to-earth, real ppl.
  • 65. They can all make you melt, in their own separate ways.
  • 66. Tim and Damian have Les Mis memorized.
  • QUOTE (Tabetha @ Dec 10 2007, 08:55 PM)
    59. The moment b/f the VMAs when Damian wants to bump chests with Andy, but Andy refuses because he's wearing a broach.

hahahahahahhahahahhaha. reminds me of someone's sig quote... shit. is it mia? or is it mumblo? or morrigan? fuck. i can't remembe.r.. something about not wanting to get his socks wet. lmao

67. Their undying love and devotion to their fans. It's so amazing to be appreciated. I don't get that feeling much

*wow i started this as #60 and it's already at 67, shit

**i edited this twice.
  • 68. Andy's DSUH. laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
  • 68. Tim's rap songs: "Women and Men" and "Stragenoff" (sp?)
  • 70. How the Ds sound when you say, "Dan's ddrum".
  • 71. When Andy is asked what his first concert was, and he says something about Mozart in 1750...and adds that the violins could've come up a bit
  • 72. Mediocre people do exceptional things all the time!
  • 73. Andy blames his dislike for public speaking on his eighth grade teacher.
  • 74. Andy's hands
  • QUOTE (Surfer Rosa @ Dec 10 2007, 09:11 PM)
    68. Andy's DSUH. laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

HAR. HAR. HAR. you are SOOOO funny, Rosa wink.gif

QUOTE (beckysioux @ Dec 10 2007, 09:32 PM)
    74. Andy's hands

Oh GOD don't even get me started...

75. When Damian wears shorts.
  • 76. They bend down to take photos if you're short so it doesn't feel awkward.
  • 77. the way everyone looks at me funny when I connect stuff to Ok Go and spout out a ton of random info about them all the time.
  • 78. the fact that people try to do interventions on their fans.
  • 79. Their use of glockenspiels and melodicas.