In this Discussion

OK Go Love List

Comments

• 153. They're bringing sexy back
  • 154. Finger Puppets. Seriously? SERIOUSLY.
  • QUOTE (beckysioux @ Dec 16 2007, 08:53 PM)
    151. That they can make aluminum foil look good.

uuh? huh.gif when? where? how?

155. The lyrics, "whose name you hiss? whose clenching fist?". smile.gif
  • QUOTE (Surfer Rosa @ Dec 17 2007, 11:08 AM)
    uuh? huh.gif when? where? how?

http://okgo.forumsunlimited.com/index.php?...st&p=154443
  • QUOTE (Surfer Rosa @ Dec 17 2007, 02:08 PM)
    155. The lyrics, "whose name you hiss? whose clenching fist?". smile.gif

156. And to expand on that - Who's House? RUN'S HOUSE!
  • QUOTE (ytel82 @ Dec 17 2007, 02:18 PM)

gracias smile.gif

157. Damian's perfect french when saying, "Tim's got that Je ne sais quois". wink.gif
  • I promised myself I wouldn't get member-specific, but I can't help it sorry!
    158. Damian's cool Hogwarts-esque scarves and ties. smile.gif
  • 159. Bichon & Contessa's lollapaloozas*

*does this count as OK Go related?... short answer: yes wink.gif
  • 160. Tim saying "Guten Tag" ...hahahahahahahahaaaaaaa he probably remembered us when we told him we're from Germany 3 weeks ago...aw... (well, i guess not, but let's just pretend he did, ok??)
  • 161. Andy and Damian often have the same hair style and in some photos, the lighting makes their hair look almost the same color...and they dress alike...and it looks like they share ties. Go, Damanday!
  • 162. They are featured in tv shows and video games.
  • 163. Damian's dog Dora and her dog Bunny Carlos.
  • whooaa there's just so much about them that is so special and hits me in the heart.
    well let's see..

164. The best music I have ever heard. How can one band do this? It's like the universe said to all of us humans "I know i do some fucked up shit in your lives, but I'm giving you OK GO now to make up for it all"
  • bullshitous (Cool name by the way.) Change your number from 1 to 164.
  • 165. Tim is the only person I know of who can get away with and wouldn't hesitate to do this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_UUUS5Mdiio&NR=1
  • 166. Tim's Cazal 607's. I thought I was the only one crazy enough to wear them - then I discovered the band and said whoa dude has my glasses. I want to meet this cat..
  • 167. You know who made the stroganoff so back the hell up!
  • 168. Keep it down!*

*yeah, I know I'm breaking my own rule about not double posting but I just needed to say that... that song is fab!
  • QUOTE (Tabetha @ Dec 10 2007, 02:59 PM)
    18. They're smaaart. A semiotics and visual arts major, a drum major, a playwright, a computer science and engineering major..New York Times articles, website coding to keep tabs on congress...the list goes on.

I totally second this.

169. How Damian always over-enunciates terminal K's when he's singing. Just a cute little thing I've noticed.
  • 170. Pamplemousse!