In this Discussion

OK Go Love List

Comments

• 191. The drunken Andy love that we get from certain boardies every now and then... wink.gif
  • OMG there's so many OK Go facts I didn't know!! blink.gif Makes me feel I'm so behind....

QUOTE (Tabetha @ Dec 11 2007, 01:55 AM)
    59. The moment b/f the VMAs when Damian wants to bump chests with Andy, but Andy refuses because he's wearing a broach.

Is there a clip of that? I want to see it...

QUOTE (Tabetha @ Dec 11 2007, 02:23 AM)
    73. Andy blames his dislike for public speaking on his eighth grade teacher.

Awwww wub.gif

192. How Andy's jacket looks tight on him in AMW and HIGA videos..(and he keeps pulling it down..) tongue.gif It's like he's growin out of it! or is it just me who thinks that..?
    It's like he's growin out of it! or is it just me who thinks that..?

yeah! wink.gif wub.gif tongue.gif

193. The band was made honorary member of the Harvard Lampoon.
  • 194. The way Damian sometimes looks up when singing....

like here... http://andylibertine.deviantart.com/art/Ok...Milano-45646028
  • 195. Rescue the band!
  • 196. The Brown EP
  • 197. The have an album named like me. smile.gif
  • 198. You're So Damn Hot
    on repeat
    all morning
    I can't help but dance!
  • 199. Timothy Jay Nordwind..........enough said.
  • 200. Hot and useful................................................3:53
  • QUOTE (ytel82 @ Dec 26 2007, 05:53 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=154981

Lety!!!!! you wonderful mujercita! That's a great 200th post! Seriously, since seeing that interview I can't see a curling iron without having filthy thoughts laugh.gif

201. Dan saying he's a fan of Rusty.
    Pepsi Corporation: "We love your song about a million ways to be COOL."
    OK Go: "It's not cool, it's cruel."
    Pepsi: "Oh. Well, we want to use it in a commercial, so can we change it to "cool" anyway? We'll pay you lots of money!"
    OK Go: "No."

Integrity.

Plus!
    203. OK Go to Pepsi, after this: "And by the way, we're going to make fun of you publicly at our concerts from now on."
  • Suzanne - Where did you hear about that? I know they made fun of Pepsi, but is there an article where they talk about Pepsi approaching them?
  • No, Damian has just told this quick story at at least two of the shows I've been to.

I'm embellishing a bit, of course. I don't know if they offered "lots of money," but it's a multinational beverage company, so I'm guessing they did. I'm also obviously boiling the whole thing down to it's barest essentials. I'm sure the conversation among Pepsi, OK Go and their management was more protracted and business-etiquette polite, and that Damian didn't tell Pepsi he was going to make fun of them. He just did it.
  • QUOTE (sureeyesawake @ Jan 5 2008, 11:53 PM)
    203. OK Go to Pepsi, after this: "And by the way, we're going to make fun of you publicly at our concerts from now on."

and i love that he has kept to this promise smile.gif

also,
    204. 2:00-2:10.... biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
  • 205. Dan is a potato, his healthiest part is the skin. laugh.gif
  • yes rosa, yes. I have the Motivational Poster with dan and it says dan konopka your body is a temple but only if you treat it like one.
  • 206. Making out with Rusty... in my dreams. biggrin.gif
  • QUOTE (Surfer Rosa @ Jan 8 2008, 10:27 PM)
    206. Making out with Rusty... in my dreams. biggrin.gif

207. Making out with Tim... in my dreams. laugh.gif
  • 208. Practing the magic of dentistry on Ok Go...in my dreams

well, I am rather insane laugh.gif